Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !NOTICE! Bugged Commands!  (Read 1882 times)

Offline A.K Commando

!NOTICE! Bugged Commands!
« on: November 05, 2010, 08:14:55 PM »
While Playing on TTT today a couple of friendly players found some commands that allowed a player to change the map or start a Fretta Vote midround, the !map command was found by Dave when he accidently changed map to Milita. Amarus then found out that he could start a Fretta Vote with this command in Chat !frettavote. I suggest we investigate this problem and either remove these commands or change them so that only Admins can acess them. Also if these command problems are already known please let me know.
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Dinomoto

Re: !NOTICE! Bugged Commands!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »
whos Dave?
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
Megadave, a Guy currently on the server
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 08:23:17 PM »
it was a rhetorical question....
Phim Bogason

Offline Sam

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »
For some reason !map was allowed for guests, so I disabled it. !frettavote is a command I created that allows the highest ranked user, "Community Leader", to call an internal Fretta gamemode function which starts a gamemode vote. Since I had revised the Fretta gamemode, it calls a map vote instead.

In short, !map is not abusable anymore and !frettavote calls a map vote if used by a Community Leader admin.

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 08:30:40 PM »
Alright that sounds good, if we figure out any others while I'm on I'll throw them up here.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 08:30:40 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal