Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Assisted suicide at hospitals­.  (Read 6609 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Re: Assisted suicide at hospitals­.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 07:29:44 PM »
I would never let the government take care of my own body if it had to be them to decide my faith, it's me and just me.
The only reason why the authorities won't allow it is because it's classified as suicide.
I.M.O , a person suffering from immense pains has his own choice to make, if he isn't capale of making one, doesn't mean you make it for him ( Varies from case to case).
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »
The only substantial reason a government could deny euthanasia, if the patient was under a government healthcare plan, which I think Canada is ?(No private health care insurers) Correct me if I'm wrong there. Someone who doesn't believe in euthanasia shouldn't have to pay for it through their taxes.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 08:06:58 PM »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 08:32:00 PM »
The only substantial reason a government could deny euthanasia, if the patient was under a government healthcare plan, which I think Canada is ?(No private health care insurers) Correct me if I'm wrong there. Someone who doesn't believe in euthanasia shouldn't have to pay for it through their taxes.

Doesn't work that way, the taxes you pay for your health care plan is the money you keep paying from the day you get health insurance, this doesn't decide your faith, it's only you, your family or the doctor. The government only cares about whats legal and illegal, they won't go further by deciding someone's faith, unless it doesn't work that way in other countries.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 05:23:25 PM »
We have red cross if that's what your asking?
But btw It's illegal in America to. It's an moral/ethical issue that society hasn't agreed upon yet. That's the reason I see it as being how it is.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 11:36:27 AM »
But btw It's illegal in America to. It's an moral/ethical issue that society hasn't agreed upon yet. That's the reason I see it as being how it is.

There are about a hundred more private health care ensures than red cross.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 11:47:57 AM »

There are about a hundred more private health care ensures than red cross.
I didn't say their wasn't? But I'm fairly certain Red Cross is the most popular.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Snak

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 08:21:17 AM »
Who the fuck are any of any people to say that a human being is not capable of making a decision about his or her own body?
If you think a government filled with people who don't have insight in the situation has more wits about them than the person in question then you sir might possibly need to revise your beliefs. I can understand that it is easy to say that a man/woman should climb above the alements or troubles he/she may go trough, but sometimes something gets to a point where there is no longer any energy left in person to fight, at this point I believe a person should be allowed to choose and get help if he is unable to do so himself. Living in a state of no longer actually being a living person rather a drone walking around is degrading and should not be suffered by anyone. If the government seems it fit that a person should be shamed for having fought for very long then somewhere along this line we have taken a completely wrong turn.
I have overcome many thing in my life that I would not even wish on my worst enemy I know how much it saps your energy and will of life, you can either reach the point I did. Where I realised I fucking love my life due to the fact that I can see how much I have managed to do with a shit poor excuse for a chance. Or there is a second thing you can end up at you have fought and fought and it seems like you are getting nowhere and have no energy left to fight.

Tl;dr, I think any man/woman who seeks euthanasia has probably thought long and hard about what that is. So denying him/her the right to go out in a state where he/she can actually decide something like this is just a crime.
I do however not believe in suicide when it comes to people who may not be fully mentally healthy, and who do not have a reason to wish for something like euthanasia.
Perfect example for my stance is, there was 2 brothers who were going blind and I believe were allready deaf. They did no longer wish to live with both of those impairments needing basically help for everything and could no longer continue their daily life. In such a case euthanasia should obviously be allowed.

so because they have a few major disabilties obviously they should b allowed to do themselves in.

What r yer requirements for death?

Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Splenda

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »
This is almost as debatable as the death penalty. In my opinion it should all come down to what the patient wants, given that they are mentally capable of making the decision for themself. If one is going through such physical pain and there is absolutely no way to stop it, im not sure if I'd want to live either. However, if said patient would be considered mentally unstable they should not be able to "pull the plug".

Offline crypto

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 05:08:30 PM »
yeah, if it's cheaper than life-preserving treatments then go for it. people spend enormous amounts of money extending the lives of dying relatives, including the very demented and comatose, that could instead be used to save the lives of many people whose cognitive faculties aren't so addled that they might as well be dead.

Offline ZeMelon

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
I think that if someone wants to be put out of misery, it is is right to end his life. Hospitals only make sure that you do it the painless way. it should be allow everywher parrote.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 05:38:10 PM »
I'm tired of this. Going to start giving out warnings for necros.

Do not necromance threads. Read the forum rules. It takes 5 minutes.

-Locked.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 05:38:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal