Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unknown Reviews Anime Part Zwei  (Read 8138 times)

Offline UnknownError

Unknown Reviews Anime Part Zwei
« on: August 31, 2013, 01:50:02 AM »
Anime Name:

Basic Plot: If you haven't heard of Naruto, then you've been living under a rock for the past decade. Basically, a young naive ninja has to overcome prejudices that he has encountered while being the vessel of a demon fox. He will have to prove his worth to his fellow ninja's and his entire village.

The second "half" of Naruto, which is Shippuden steps the plot another level. It adds a lot more depth to the title character's struggles and introduces new elements. It becomes less of that child show to a moral question/badass fights. Naruto becomes more bearable and less cliche.

Character Development: Way too many characters in this universe, It'll be hard to not find someone you can relate too. However, you will definitely not see as much screentime of your fav. Naruto is the main character, so he is always in your face, and sob story. Also, most characters have very similar backgrounds. So much so it feels as if the writers were being lazy and saying "NOW THEY CAN RELATE!"

You little devil. You're going to start a multi-million dollar franchise and annoy the shit out of every decent anime lover.

Fan Service: Not too bad honestly. Most of the fan service actually has only arisen from fanmade art to compensate the lack of fan service in the show. You won't find strong independent women in this show. They'll probably get bailed out by their boy toys. Pardon my French. Sakura is an annoying b*tch. Sasuke is the emo guy that becomes sooo bloody annoying that his ego is bigger than the f*cking snakes he summons.

Sub or Dub: Oh.My.God. Avoid the Dub English like it's the plague. Watch it in Sub English on Crunchyroll or something. I don't know about the Shippuden but I can only assume it's just as bad.

I apologize in advance.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYCOY-oh0QM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYCOY-oh0QM</a>

Verdict: Ok here's the thing. Naruto made all the beloved animes we love today possible. It pretty much along with Bleach opened the Western market up. They have established shonen as the metaphorical kings of anime. So we do have to give credit to them. I highly doubt that someone here hasn't at least heard of the show, let alone watched it as a kid. Yes, I know the series is not over, (the manga is very close to its conclusion.) So unless they are going to continue with another plot line, WHICH WILL F*CK OVER THE SERIES. Naruto is seeing its final days. Let us reflect on what a cash cow this franchise was.

Score: 7.5/10

Notes: If you haven't read my other reviews. http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9579.0
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Unknown Reviews Anime Part Zwei
« on: August 31, 2013, 01:50:02 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History