Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Truth Behind Skype - A Company Full Of Lies!!!  (Read 5528 times)

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth Behind Skype - A Company Full Of Lies!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »
Well I mean yeah I was mostly exaggerating but the amount of big name companies that have not so good overseas tech support is depressingly high.

Although shoutout to Virgin Mobile, I got on tech support with a pretty cool Indian dude and he was pretty helpful and chill.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:43 PM »
Welcome to Indian Tech Support, may I take your bags?
But no seriously every big company has shitty tech support. Don't even get me started on EA. (Holy shit FUCK EA so much I just needed to get my free BF3 voucher for ps3 and they are too stupid to correctly answer my god damn question.)
Also not defending skype or its makers (fuck microshit too)

fuck everyone hnnnng so much anger
Not EVERY company has shit support.
For example, I had really good experience with OVH (a server leasing company), and when I called them for support, not only they quickly replied (no machine "support"), and got shit done in an orderly manner! It all depends on the quality of the company, not how "big" it is.

Yeah I've had good experiences with the Ultimate Game Host company. When it comes to support it's good if the person you're talking to actually knows stuff about the product. If they don't and they're just using a flow chart it's absolutely painful.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:43 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 08:34:21 PM »
Honestly. Origin - from my experience. Has had some pretty damn good Tech Support, probably because of how full their script is because of the terrible service, but they answered me concisely and in a good manner. And managed to get my problems sorted fast and chill. So shoutout to some of those guys on techsupp!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 11:10:48 PM »
Honestly. Origin - from my experience. Has had some pretty damn good Tech Support, probably because of how full their script is because of the terrible service, but they answered me concisely and in a good manner. And managed to get my problems sorted fast and chill. So shoutout to some of those guys on techsupp!

Nope.

I told everyone in CG about a time worse then this with Origin. It was VERY VERY bad.

Trust me 99/10 (Trust me it's possible they break the laws of math), the support they give sucks hard core balls.

You got lucky.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 06:39:13 AM »
EA uses good ol' Indian tech support man.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 08:02:38 AM »
From my experience, Blizzard's tech support is the fastest, had some in-game problems, contacted a Game Master and the problem was dealt with in minutes.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 11:53:48 AM »

Nope.

I told everyone in CG about a time worse then this with Origin. It was VERY VERY bad.

Trust me 99/10 (Trust me it's possible they break the laws of math), the support they give sucks hard core balls.

You got lucky.

Lolwat, that just looks like a really crappy bot

And jeez. I must've been, had four major problems with Origin (before I just said fuck it and did the sane thing and uninstalled it) and all four times I got fast and precise help.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2013, 11:53:48 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal