Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hidden Screenshot Thread  (Read 33521 times)

Offline Red

Re: Hidden screenshot thread!
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2013, 12:08:17 AM »
Why don't you guys post funny or interesting SS's, I come in here and it's all boring scoreboards :P

I expected funny ragdolls or corpses pinned to fun spots
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2013, 12:21:03 AM »
Why don't you guys post funny or interesting SS's, I come in here and it's all boring scoreboards :P

Probably because this is a skill based game, and getting high scores is fun for some people here. But like a lot of other source games, the real gold is usually voice stuffs. Nothing like hearing that Burgers squeal when you surprise her, or making the new guys freak out because the hidden keeps suddenly becoming visible.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2013, 12:21:03 AM »

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2013, 01:20:51 AM »
...2 billion.. whut.. how did it do 2 billion, and what did it, what the... I don't even know...

Negative 2 billion. Negative. ;)

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2013, 01:22:27 AM »

Hey man. Mine was me doing negative 2 billion damage to myself. That's about as interesting as I can get. >_>

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2013, 01:40:40 AM »
I like red last ss shot where it looks like the hidden is being crucified on his awsome spray ;D

fyi thats the map i was looking for a while back with slendy man...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:44:33 AM by Burgers-13 »

Offline Proxy(Toxxie)

« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2013, 05:25:25 AM »
Had to get this in here before Dbag got around to it..

The hidden picked the box up, but when he set it down it gliched. The thing just stayed fixed in the air. Had a hard time not shooting the hidden as we all stood around and admired it a moment.

Just realized i forgot to open a new window and caught part of another screenshot i took while playing minecraft xP
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 05:27:19 AM by Proxy(Toxxie) »
Timzies! Reloading...

Offline DBag

« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2013, 06:22:47 AM »
Had to get this in here before Dbag got around to it..

The hidden picked the box up, but when he set it down it gliched. The thing just stayed fixed in the air. Had a hard time not shooting the hidden as we all stood around and admired it a moment.

Just realized i forgot to open a new window and caught part of another screenshot i took while playing minecraft xP

You were playing minecraft while we were playing. Haha oh and red if you look to the left I stole your character again.
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Red

« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »
You were playing minecraft while we were playing. Haha oh and red if you look to the left I stole your character again.

/slap DBag 2147483647
D=<

Offline Proxy(Toxxie)

« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2013, 06:34:36 PM »

I wasn't actually xP  i was taking a picture of the large field of cows i had packed in like a can of sardines. I just used paint to save both pics and didn't bother making a new one when i fiddled with the hidden screenshot. Don't have duel monitors anymore alas, or i would very well be playing minecraft/movie. While playing hidden
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:20:12 PM by Proxy(Toxxie) »
Timzies! Reloading...

Offline Leninade

« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2013, 11:26:14 PM »

[/quote]

I wasn't actually xP  i was taking a picture of the large field of cows i had packed in like a can of sardines. I just used paint to save both pics and didn't bother making a new one when i fiddled with the hidden screenshot. Don't have duel monitors anymore alas, or i would very well be playing minecraft/movie. While playing hidden
[/quote]
Well, if you can take SS's in steam, you can always just upload them and post the link from steam to here. Saves you the hassle of making a separate picture in paint or whatever, then having it upload it again. It's one of the advantages of enabling the steam overlay for MC.

That said, Hidden is so finicky, you'd have a 50/50 shot of it not crashing when you alt tabbed to minecraft, haha.

Offline Proxy(Toxxie)

« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2013, 03:21:13 AM »
Well, if you can take SS's in steam, you can always just upload them and post the link from steam to here. Saves you the hassle of making a separate picture in paint or whatever, then having it upload it again. It's one of the advantages of enabling the steam overlay for MC.

That said, Hidden is so finicky, you'd have a 50/50 shot of it not crashing when you alt tabbed to minecraft, haha.

Yeah i realized that last night as well when i was trying to figure out how to upload the pics. Unfortunately i hadn't saved them to steam so it was a necessary hassle.

And agreed..Hidden you pretty much have to be dead..and in a menu in order to keep the game going when you alt tab out. At least I've noticed it seems to be a bit more then 50/50 doing that. Though hell the wrong shot to the head can cause the game to crash too..

I think red has to operate at about 40 percent killing efficiency just so the game doesn't kick him.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:19:47 PM by Proxy(Toxxie) »
Timzies! Reloading...

Offline Red

« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2013, 07:04:19 AM »
Too be honest I never really have too much of an issue tabbing out or minimizing  hidden, the only times it makes me crash when I do that is when I'm starting up the game and I try to minimize it and even then it's only got a 20-30% chance of crashing. The rest of the crashes I have are all do to one shots by the shotguns (which happens too much T.T) and getting pigsticked, nades do it too sometimes.

Offline DBag

« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »
Too be honest I never really have too much of an issue tabbing out or minimizing  hidden, the only times it makes me crash when I do that is when I'm starting up the game and I try to minimize it and even then it's only got a 20-30% chance of crashing. The rest of the crashes I have are all do to one shots by the shotguns (which happens too much T.T) and getting pigsticked, nades do it too sometimes.
You also have to remember red we both have a problem with crashing each other

Offline Red

« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
I blame you for that, it can't be my fault.

Offline DBag

« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
Haha how is it my fault. I blame you sir

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal