Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unbanning Crypto  (Read 35118 times)

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Unbanning Crypto
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »
It seems like recently that all these Ban/Unban threads always devolve into some sort of Bias. I suggest that next time we keep it at just +1 or -1. No explanations as why, no whining, no devolving into a shitstorm just +1 and -1. Let all the personal bullshit be dealt with somewhere else.

No explanations why? ...Nope. That's just silly. If there's no explanations then nothing can get done. You may see this as a shitstorm, and the thing between you and crow is drama, big whoop, I suggest you both take your personal crap elsewhere. Bringing to the attention of how things are here is vital, and need to be corrected/improved.

Good point made Dino. Glad this thread is headed in the right direction. discofrog
Not really the right direction, as this thread is about crypto, further discussion of how to smack the issue of the bias administration team, needs its own thread.
Phim Bogason

Offline Christovski

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »
That is very well said Chris.
Hell, I barely even want to make a judgement from my own standpoint because it would be slightly biased! I have wronged Crypto before as Yahtzee stated and he came at me incredibly blunt, but understandable. He was a scary person to deal with for meat the time.

We're all biased in some way (I've mentioned in this thread I'm friends with Crypto so I'm biased on this subject),
I'm just asking if we can find a way to fix it, because I have seen shit swept under the rug before by previous CG members in charge of various things, and I want it to stop because it is total political bullshit.

Maybe we can talk more at the CL/HA meeting on Wednesday?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2013, 04:49:59 PM »
Even though I said he shouldn't be unbanned..

+1

Dead serious. Lets see what he does.

also that would make the count more for the unban then against.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:52:31 PM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2013, 04:57:22 PM »
It seems like recently that all these Ban/Unban threads always devolve into some sort of Bias. I suggest that next time we keep it at just +1 or -1. No explanations as why, no whining, no devolving into a shitstorm just +1 and -1. Let all the personal bullshit be dealt with somewhere else.

No explanations why? ...Nope. That's just silly. If there's no explanations then nothing can get done. You may see this as a shitstorm, and the thing between you and crow is drama, big whoop, I suggest you both take your personal crap elsewhere. Bringing to the attention of how things are here is vital, and need to be corrected/improved.

Good point made Dino. Glad this thread is headed in the right direction. discofrog
Not really the right direction, as this thread is about crypto, further discussion of how to smack the issue of the bias administration team, needs its own thread.

^
This "Forum Combing" for who is badder has no traction Its better if we take this guilt measuring somewhere else.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2013, 05:06:31 PM »
Okay, I'm thinking in the event we do unban him, he should write up a message or something for us elaborating on what he did, why did it, and how he intends to further act amongst us. Or something along those lines.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2013, 05:11:16 PM »
Not really necessary is it? I say just unban him, he can do what he wants after.

3 Days isn't log

Ðeath.

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2013, 05:13:04 PM »
Can we tame this down a bit please? This isn't about Kwaurtz or taking jabs at each other. This is about Crypto and his unbanning.

@crow below: and Death's choice! stoopid pants.

Not voting; I don't think I have proper information and experience with crypto to make a vote. Also, it's all the HA's and CL's vote I believed?

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2013, 05:13:48 PM »
I'm going to go with a no. I'm all for second chances but 4? I don't think so.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »
Not voting; I don't think I have proper information and experience with crypto to make a vote. Also, it's all the HA's and CL's vote I believed?

Then why make it public?? If we have no choice in the matter, it should have been handled internally. I get the openness, but if our vote doesn't count, then basically we shouldn't have posted anything??

3 Days isn't log

Ðeath.

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2013, 05:20:59 PM »
.. You said it's up to alpha and pillz.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »
*pats his back* you too.

Anyway, I appreciate the openness, as its a more efficient way of voicing facts then pming on forum is.
Phim Bogason

Offline Leninade

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2013, 05:28:23 PM »
If there's even any doubt about whether or not you should do it, seems like a pretty clear indication to not do it. Nothing to gain other than headache if you do, anyway, so just leave him imo.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »

It is, but if there are more votes for keeping him banned, would you guys still unban him? Thats just what it sounds like.

3 Days isn't log

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2013, 06:39:13 PM »
Hmm. I sense we might need to elaborate a bit on unpermaban voting in the future. I do recall we have a majority CL vote thingy but you are right, where does the communities vote come in if that's the case? Doesn't sound fair.

Well FOR THIS the community vote will matter.

(I'd post more but jesus this thread is getting so many offtopic discussion potential it's not even funny. lol.)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 06:40:47 PM by AlphaWeeaboo »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »
Hmm. I sense we might need to elaborate a bit on unpermaban voting in the future. I do recall we have a majority CL vote thingy but you are right, where does the communities vote come in if that's the case? Doesn't sound fair.

Well FOR THIS the community vote will matter.

(I'd post more but jesus this thread is getting so many offtopic discussion potential it's not even funny. lol.)
I think we need to have a procedure for appealing/unbanning because this thread is kind of a trainwreck.

Might I suggest we add discussion of this procedure to the list of things to be discussed in an upcoming meeting?

Because between this appeal and Past's appeal its kinda seemed a bit of a fustercluck.   =/

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal