Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: UnknownError's Final Resignation  (Read 6186 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: UnknownError's Final Resignation
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 11:08:00 PM »
I'm sad to see you go, but hopefully we'll have a game some time?
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 11:15:39 PM »
Cya Unknown, we'll miss ya.  :(
Damn whatever went down yesterday cut into the community deep.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 11:15:39 PM »

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 01:19:23 AM »
Blazyd- Dude, you are a BAMF. Bad Ass Mother Fucker. One of the few people I truly am glad that I met on my time with CG. Now that I'm gone from CG, we have to play more Civ/GTA/or something. You're one of my best friends online, and I really hope we can keep our friendship together. I would facebook friend you as well, if you're down with that. If you do stay around with CG I hope you can build this place into a much better environment. I have too many memories to single one out for you.

Death- Oh my god. 19 hours of TTT, back when the server was fun and didn't crash every 2 maps. You sir are cooler than Vanilla Ice. You deserve to be a CL/whatever will be the highest rank. You're one of the most responsible people I have ever met. The only thing I regret..is hearing your voice. Cause it's probably the closest to God on CG.

HerpDerpMike- Ok, I remember when you were pretty much kissing my ass back when I was actually a good/decent admin. You were a ton of fun and I respected you as a person/player. Then you started to troll a bit too much and I started to dislike you further and further. You remind me of myself like 2-3 years ago when I was a Minecraft fanatic and was just having a ton of fun with gaming. So my advice, enjoy all this free time of gaming. Then when high school/college comes around, focus and own that shit. Become a badass/finish high school/ go on to your passion. If you ever need help with life, send me a steam pm.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 01:21:22 AM »
Goodbye my friend, I will truly miss you, we had fun times .

Update: i'm gonna fucking miss you, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how Will I play TTT without this kid?! You teached me good shit when I was trial before this trial, you are truly gonna be remembered!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:23:44 AM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 02:35:41 AM »
Farewell you old bastard. I wish you many womens and good tiems in your parting days.

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 02:56:28 AM »
cya homie, we should play l4d2 sometime soon.

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure all the regulars on TTT will miss you. Damn, I'll miss you too dude. Good luck
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 06:24:42 AM »
Always keep in touch Unknown. You are a good guy.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 07:30:53 PM »
Tyber- Oh I love you, you fucking buffoon. You were one of the guys I could relate to the most. You might have the first person I met on CG. Upon entering the server and your voice blaring through my headphones. We have to play games together man, I miss you and your quirky behavior. No Dota.

Mystery- I would make sweet sex to your voice, considering how low and seductive it is. I wish we got to know each other more, but there's always time to play L4D2 or something together. Stay in contact, homie.

BladeTwinSwords- You made me stay on TTT for fucking ages. You made the game refreshing and fun, Will. You are a great friend, and I do hope you stay in contact. Hit me up on TF2 or something. You, Rogue, and I have to go back and dominate the shit out of KOTH again. Yeah, I'm going to miss you dude. Stay Classy, and Stay Sexy.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 07:36:07 PM »
Good luck in future unknown, sad to see you go. wuv u

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 08:01:30 PM »
When the black hole comes, I'll be saluting you doe. Adios you mistaken locker.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 08:36:45 PM »
Guztav- Holy sheez, we've been here a while. You joined around the same time as myself. I will admit that you're probably the cooler of the two. You got Reg admin/Vet admin before me even though I applied earlier than you, but that's ok. You are a badass admin of TTT and will probably move on to a much grander position if you wanted to. I remember when you used your mic that one time, but didn't speak. I think I still have a screenie of that. Oh well, dude, best of luck in your future projects/whatever. Have fun, Unknown wuvs you too.

Nexus- I've yet to meet someone as wacky and fucked up as yourself. I will miss you man, you were the definition of pro in my eyes. Getting them headshots like no tomorrow, while screaming some insane jokes about people's bladders or something. Dude, I hope you have fun in life, gaming. You fucking Asian half breed.

StormofAshes You are the reason why I'm still here bro. You ranting about Jesus or something on ttt_island back in the day. As well as ttt_scarisland or something. You're fucking hilarious dude, never forget that you were probably my first friend on TTT. Have fun with college/life/being that badass Russian Canadian dude.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
Honestly, there is no one out there that I would rather play TTT with. You were the first person that I had played with in a LONG time that actually made me WANT to play. You reminded me of the guys that I played with when I started. Relaxed, mature and competitive, but not in the bad "shitbox" screaming sort of way. I hope someday you will reinstall GMOD so that we can reminisce about what once was. Either way, I'll be seeing you around.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 09:00:15 PM »
well ttt gonna be weird without you, i hope i'll see you again on different game :P

Ðeath.

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 09:08:11 PM »
Honestly, there is no one out there that I would rather play TTT with. You were the first person that I had played with in a LONG time that actually made me WANT to play. You reminded me of the guys that I played with when I started. Relaxed, mature and competitive, but not in the bad "shitbox" screaming sort of way. I hope someday you will reinstall GMOD so that we can reminisce about what once was. Either way, I'll be seeing you around.

Yeah that.

Unknown, I better see you around man, you were a pretty great admin, and a greater player.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 09:08:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal