Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A detective forced 8 confirmed inno to gun him down.  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Dante

A detective forced 8 confirmed inno to gun him down.
« on: July 13, 2013, 10:06:47 PM »
Your name in-game: Dante the Necro Lich

Offender's name in-game: Waluigi_TheSwagOverload

Date/Time of the offence: 4:48:32

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54114056

Server: ttt

Any administrators on the server?: Nope.

What was the problem/offense?: Detective randomly would attack people who were proven due to the traitor tester claiming they were rdming. Eventually he killed a regular and blamed rdm, several of us called bs, so he attacked 8 proven innocent. We returned fire. He got two of us and hurt alot before we got him. He left before the round ended.

• Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159934740
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159934606
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159936115 The scoreboard is to show he left.

• Other comments: He tried tricking us into believeing others were rdming till we called BS and tried to get all of us.

Offline Dante

Re: A detective forced 8 confirmed inno to gun him down.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 10:52:35 PM »
I am afraid the last screenshot does not tell anything, like really, it does not tell anything.
@edit: Not that i would do anything about this anyways, i am not an admin xD. i'm just pointing that out...
The last screenshot shows he left.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 10:52:35 PM »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »
I am afraid the last screenshot does not tell anything, like really, it does not tell anything.
@edit: Not that i would do anything about this anyways, i am not an admin xD. i'm just pointing that out...
The last screenshot shows he left.

There is one name missing from the scoreboard so it is not 100% accurate. he could have been that 6th confirmed dead or he could have been in spectate.

The better screenshot is a screenshot of the console with the message of that player disconnecting from the server.

This way you have captured the not only the he left message, but all the chatter that went on beforet hat, it would correlate against what the server logs say if ever there was a dispute. You have better evidence to link someone to that specific time with the chat logs and console logs than you do with a screen cap of the scoreboard. The scoreboard is best to show karma.

I will throw the ban hammer at him though for 4+RDM and leave though.

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Dante

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »
Thanks wooley.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal