Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Here. -_-  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Red

Here. -_-
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »
Since chatbox messages seem to get lost/ignored/done incorrectly.

Replace your current smac_cvars.smx by compiling the smac_cvars.sp below. Use this to compile it: http://www.sourcemod.net/compiler.php Or rather, you can't -_- sourcemod is confused easily it would seem. Instead use the spcomp.exe in your \hidden\addons\sourcemod\scripting folder to compile it.

Another thing you can do is add the following to the end of your smac.cfg found here: \hidden\cfg\sourcemod\smac.cfg

//Fullbright
smac_addcvar mat_fullbright equal ban 0

I met two cheaters yesterday that were clearly using mat_fullbright -_- I'd send you their SteamIDs along with the demo files I recorded, but why bother. All you need to do to remedy the situation is add my suggestions to your SMAC. Good luck CG.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:12:26 PM by Red »
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Ozborne

Re: Here. -_-
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 05:11:17 PM »
Thank you, Red. You're obviously still a big help even after your resignation from Head Admin. I'll be informing a Community Leader about this issue as soon as possible!

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 05:11:17 PM »

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 06:26:33 PM »
-_^ Ok, though I'd think simply reading my post is easy enough. After all not much is being posted on this forum at present so being able to keep up with what I've posted ought not be terribly difficult, I'd hope.

Offline Gray Fox

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 11:33:32 PM »
The fox says go die in a hole.....

Offline Red

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 03:41:16 PM »
Meh, just give it a couple (more) days. I'm sure it'll be added eventually.

Offline Red

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 04:12:59 AM »
^_^ oh well done you'd finally added it =).

I see it already got Bad Girl 617. Looks like my .dem for her proved useless after all.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 04:12:59 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal