« on: 04 Sep, 2014 14:59 »
Your name in-game: GRAY FOX

Offender's name in-game: Sora [Kohaku]

Date/Time of the offence:9/4/14 around 12:30

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39252454

Server: Hidden

Any administrators on the server?: Well, retired administrator: Me

What was the problem/offense?: Obvious hacking

• Proof:A. His skills as the hidden didn't even compare to his hit accuracy as IRIS
                 B. He was banned by another server earlier today for Fullbright violation
                 C. I have seen hackers and banned tons of other hackers doing the same thing on other servers, so I know what I was looking at.

• Other comments: I know I don't have a demo of the guy, but I think all the other proof is pretty conclusive.

Admin Resignation / Back to School
« on: 20 Aug, 2014 01:00 »
In-Game Name:GRAY FOX

Which server(s) are you resigning from?:Hidden:Source

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64187918

Reason for resignation: I explained in my application this would only be until I went back to school. Back to school I go!

Temporary?: Possibly, if the servers are still up next summer and they are maintained a little better.

Comments: For those I play with, no worries. I am still playing the game :D

Admin Time Away Forum / It's a Gray Fox Vacation!
« on: 11 Jun, 2014 17:28 »
Name: Gray Fox

Time you are leaving: June 20th

In Which server you are admin on: Hidden

Estimated time/date of return: June 29th

Additional Comments: I will be leaving for Long Boat Key, Florida in about a week, gone for about a week, then will be back to playing again.

Admin Applications / Gray Fox Hidden App
« on: 10 May, 2014 01:36 »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: None, although I am sure any regular would vouche for me.

In game name: GRAY FOX

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088641565/

What helpful qualities do you possess: I have been an admin on other servers before, as well as have played on CG servers a little less than a year now.

What country are you from: United States

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes

Do you have past admin/forum experience: Was a Regular Admin on LO and RedCities while both were up

Do you use our TS server: No

Additional Notes: This would only be temporary. I am on summer break, so once I go back to school I will probably have to resign again. But that is not until late August.

Solved Ban Requests / The Hidden: Ban Request
« on: 12 Jan, 2014 00:44 »
Your name in-game:GRAY FOX

Offender's name in-game:ZZZBRA

Date/Time of the offence:1/11/14 Between 8:45 and 9:20 (ish)

SteamID:Was not able to get in time, and not able to find later

Server: The Hidden

Any administrators on the server?: No

What was the problem/offense?: 4 Teamkills then left

• Proof: Have a screenshot of their in-game name with all four teamkills.

• Other comments: Was angry because he couldn't hit the Hidden, then said he was leaving. next two rounds (because the first one was short) killed teammates then left.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/10/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-release-date-announced

Finally a release date. Sure its only half the game, but at least it's something.

Also I realize it's technically supposed to be Metal Gear Solid V, but whatever.

Introductions Forum / I'm an awkward turtle
« on: 24 Dec, 2013 15:28 »
Hey. I am new to posting things so I probably will only post on random stuffs, if at all. I usually play the Hidden, maybe some TTT every now and then. I can play for fun or competition, just depends on my mood.

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal