Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeal and Ban Request - Camper Strike (sanic the hotdog)  (Read 7981 times)

Offline CamperStrike

Who were you banned by: Unknown Error

Why were you banned: "Revenge rdm and homophobic speech"

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11795881

Your in game name:

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/magicallyricalgirlJoseph/

Additional comments:

I don't really need to defend myself since the chat logs (which no one checked before banning me) speak for themselves, however I got banned and I feel like I have to at least clear some things up.

I got perma'd yesterday for "double revenge RDM and homophobic language" (which is ridiculous but I'll get there in a few lines).

First things first:

1 - I never RDM'd anyone
2 - Therefore, I did not revenge RDM anyone
3 - I never used 'homophobic language'

Here's what happened. I'm not gonna go into much detail on the first part because it's basically his word against mine until an admin (who couldn't bother to post on the ban request for some reason even though this guy IIZard broke several of the server rules, including "Targetting the same player to make them rage" or "Trolling") joined the server.

ttt_crummy_craddle, this guy IIZard killed me on my T round. I don't deny what he described on his ban request. I threw an incendiary on one of the two small elevator to kill the detective and two innocents (as a T might I remind you), and I think I accidentally let myself be seen by one of the innos on the elevator. IIZard, who's INSIDE the bar (the one with the wooden stools on it), proceeds to say something along these lines "I can just feel that sanic is the T". He then proceeds to gun me down right after. I start questioning right after why he killed me, he starts making up excuses "oh, I saw you throwing the incendiary", right next "oh, you were called out" (keeping in mind he killed me BEFORE I was called out). Like I said, this is his word against mine so I'm not gonna waste any more words on this issue.

Then we get to the round where I supposedly "revenge rdm'd". IIZard is the T and a bunch of people including me and him are at the bar. (FIRST KILL) This other guy NeoHatake (who was already trolling the past round) starts throwing grenades inside the bar and one of them is an incendiary. The only reason it doesn't hit anyone is because everyone is having a massive orgy party at the bar's bathroom. However, I still killed him for it. Checked his body, inno. Whatever, if I had to I'd kill myself the round afterwards. I also need to mention that I hit some people in the process due to the fact that I was using a huge. I don't deny that either.
Right next, while I'm checking the body, (SECOND KILL) I hear sniper shots behind me in my direction. And there was IIZard, holstered, right behind me, running away in the opposite direction. I gun him down, checked his body, T.
(THIRD AND LAST KILL) Now to Booker's kill. I don't even know how to explain how it happened, so I'll try to sum it up: I was jumping on the water tower on the bottom part of the map, Booker outta nowhere spawned below me while I was already falling down so I crushed him. I know it sounds ridiculous and even I would not believe it so I took the slay for it (that's when the admin joined). You can check the damage logs or w/e in order to see that I fell on him.

Fastfoward to the next round, me and IIZard are arguing with eachother. An admin who had NO CLUE of what had happened joins the server slays me without in any part of the process asking me anything. He stays on the server for a few rounds and even though IIZard is blatantly trolling he does nothing about it. Whenever I try to defend myself even if with harsh words (I was never racist or homophobic mind you), the admin went and said "sanic and IIZard, drop it you both". IIZard from now onwards until the map next starts harrassing me, typing down something 'witty' every time I got killed while both an inno and a T, not to mention he targetted me EVERY ROUND HE HAD T as his first kill, which is also breaking a rule. In this case it's not my words against his, you can check the damage logs and can ask whatever admin was on the server when it happened. He'd kill me, get caught for it, die and say "haha worth it at least I raped your ass".

Now for the homophobic part: Do I even need to say anything? NeoHatake and IIZard were both arguing against me (more like trolling, as you can see in one of IIZard's screenshots, NeoHatake saying "Sanic so oversensitive"), so I asked ironically if NeoHatake would suck IIZard off some more because they were defending eachother so harshly. As you may see in the logs, I was never homophobic per say, I never called anyone a ****, I never called anyone gay, I simply said "go suck a dick". Now, if that's homophobic speech, half of the server needs to get banned already.

Now, for the ban request.

Your name in-game: sanic the hotdog

Offender's name in-game: IIZard

Date/Time of the offence: May 30

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5816715

Server: TTT

Any administrators on the server?: Yes

What was the problem/offense?: Lying to admins, accusing me of being homophobic, trolling

As I said in the title, this is both a ban appeal AND a ban request.

I'm making this a ban request as well because I don't wanna bother making a different thread if the issue is already all written down here. However, if anyone feels this is inappropriate, I can move it to the 'ban request' section.

If it's not already clear to whoever is reading this, I'm gonna break it down in parts:

IIZard:
1 - Lied to admins about pretty much everything, including about me revenge rdming two people where if I DID have had revenge rdm'd I would only have done it to IIZard
2 - Took everything outta context to make me look bad
3 - Did not screenshot the parts where he's blatantly flaming and trolling me
4 - Broke several of the server rules, including trolling, flaming, targetting me constantly in order to try to make me rage, and disrespect (which I don't really mind since I trashtalked him back so w/e)
5 - Accused me of being homophobic when I never were

I really wasn't gonna take this to the forums until IIZard made that ban request lying about everything and taking everything outta context.
For further proof, ask the admin who was on when everything happened and check the chat logs.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:44:26 PM by CamperStrike »
Cookies go here?

Offline Mr_Rainbow

Re: Ban Appeal and Ban Request - Camper Strike (sanic the hotdog)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:00:13 PM »
Not sure if I should be saying anything here as I'm no longer admin, but I will anyways. I seem to recall you doing such things as that. But lizzard I have never seen do such things. He is a honest player and I've never seen him break ANY rules at all. You on the other hand...
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:00:13 PM »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 06:33:32 PM »
Your story lines up kinda i guess.. Only thing im wondering is why you didnt respond when that ban request was made? You should have seen it if you were on the forums (Only reason i say this is because you are a regular of the forums with your post count and whatnot)but if you wernt on, then thats understandable. Lets see what unknown says since he banned you, and if anyone else was in game.

PS:
Not sure if I should be saying anything here as I'm no longer admin, but I will anyways.

Anyone can post if they have relevant info/evidence/knowledge.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 06:37:44 PM »

Thanks. Wait for unknown, he'll know exactly why he banned you.
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline Kegdas

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »
I was actually on yesterday, but I don't remember the full details. What I do remember is that iizard and a guy named Nuclear Taco (or something) were arguing, trying to RDM each other, and just generally not being good players. There was another player named Neohate (or something) and he too was in the bulk of the fight but I didn't pick up on anything beyond that he was involved. From when I played with Sanic, he wasn't doing anything wrong. I do remember playing with Camper 2-3 years ago when he was an admin, and he always did his job well and was a fair person. Also, Sanic's apparent "homophobic" statements were not even close.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:40:05 PM by Kegdas »

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 06:49:36 PM »
Not sure if I should be saying anything here as I'm no longer admin, but I will anyways. I seem to recall you doing such things as that. But lizzard I have never seen do such things. He is a honest player and I've never seen him break ANY rules at all. You on the other hand...

No idea of what you're talking about. I stopped playing TTT for a year since I resigned and I only started playing recently (last week IIRC).

About IIZard, if you think that, you obviously don't know him enough. Wait until an admin brings up the chat logs.

Your story lines up kinda i guess.. Only thing im wondering is why you didnt respond when that ban request was made? You should have seen it if you were on the forums (Only reason i say this is because you are a regular of the forums with your post count and whatnot)but if you wernt on, then thats understandable. Lets see what unknown says since he banned you, and if anyone else was in game.

PS:
Not sure if I should be saying anything here as I'm no longer admin, but I will anyways.

I rarely come to these forums anymore as I left CG as an admin (and tbh as a player too since I stopped almost completely with TTT for different reasons). I only took notice of the thread because someone sent me on Steam chat.

I was actually on yesterday, but I don't remember the full details. What I do remember is that iizard and a guy named Nuclear Taco (or something) were arguing, trying to RDM each other, and just generally not being good players. There was another player named Neohate (or something) and he too was in the bulk of the fight but I didn't pick up on anything beyond that he was involved. From when I played with Sanic, he wasn't doing anything wrong. I do remember playing with Camper 2-3 years ago when he was an admin, and he always did his job well and was a fair person. Also, Sanic's apparent "homophobic" statements were not even close.

Yeah, Nuclear Taco was on the server. However I didn't see if he was arguing with IIZard as well (even though I do remember him arguing with someone), as I was focused on my issue.
Cookies go here?

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 06:54:57 PM »
There was a reason why I didn't ban you straight up and slayed you on crummy. (I was the present admin IIzard was unaware of).

The screenshots i saw as he just threw them in chat. I saw no evidence in revenge rdm. Yet he kept insisting on revenge rdm and getting him banned. He already taken a slay when I was present.

Not my ban so we'll just let unknown respond

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »
I've seen Camperstrike on from a while ago, about 2 years ago, he was a great playing and IIRC a vet admin, but IDK what to think of this.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 07:28:43 PM »
Hi.

Could you put the request in the right spot?

how ya been?

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 07:31:45 PM »
I have known Camper, through my whole time while being in CG (which is coming close to 2 years) Zard and NeoHatake on my part are Known Trolls. This doesn't sound like anything Camper would do and it sounds like something zard would complain about and try to get you slain like he has me multiple times for killing him as a T he whines to a admin.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 07:59:40 PM »
Alright time to break this down.

1. I banned from the evidence on the ban request, which really does look shady when none of them shot back at you. But nonetheless I think your story is plausible.

2. I did play a few rounds yesterday, and Zard really was ban happy. I don't recall if I was on during crummy because I don't remember you guys argueing with each other. But I did

3. Zard- is fairly decent guy, never has caused problems with me for his time here (2-3 weeks).
    Camper- doesn't talk too much at all. If there was a problem why not report in admin chat ? There was an admin           on like every single round that I joined or was about to leave on.
    Neo- no problems with him either, think joined about same time as Zard.

4. I do believe that homophobic speech might have been taken out of context considering you both were argueing at each other.

5. Yeah, someone needs to verify that crummy cradle chat logs. Otherwise the evidence is not in his favor.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 08:11:13 PM »
I was there on crummy. Hence my post. There was a slight arguement however, All i could provide was a slay as the evidence didn't deem it ban worthy.

He technically received punishment by a slay. However Zard kept insisting on a ban. So yeah he is pretty much ban happy.

As for the homophobic language, Both sides are at fault as it persisted past crummy onto roytheship.

P.S: (If you check the post on camper, Mamizou was me)

Offline caboose74

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
unknown can you tell me what's the evidence on the screenshot of revenge rdm, both screenshot are in the same round and doesnt show any kind of revenge rdm
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:16:56 PM by caboose74 »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 08:15:33 PM »
Whats the time frame for this event?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline caboose74

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 08:18:35 PM »
 30/05/2013 2330 GMT

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 08:18:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal