Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hidden Servers Ban Appeal  (Read 8405 times)

Offline CashPrizes

Re: Hidden Servers Ban Appeal
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2013, 12:10:21 AM »
If there is ANYTHING that he does, a spray, language, team shooting, team killing, disrespect towards admins or other players in anyway, he should be banned permanently. No more chances and no appeal.

I agree with this. But again, this is just my own thought. Echo was the one present in the server. I feel the decision is his. (Pyro ultimate decision).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:19:43 AM by CashPrizes »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2013, 02:05:31 AM »
I only count 7. Have to keep in mind that it includes all damage done, even to the Hidden, who he's supposed to kill.

Yep, my bad. It's 7

If Pyro would post the entire console log then you'd gain a complete perspective over what occurred. As it stands, the current console log only shows my actions (made before and after Echo arrived in the server). If you could view the entire console log then you would see Batman TKing 10+

I don't care what batman did. If pyro wants him banned too, we'll get logs, but it doesn't, at all, excuse your actions. Stop using this excuse.

I believe that my apology for my actions is sincere and that I truly have regret for disregarding the rules given that I took time to make this ban appeal (or ban reduction more or less) and responded to comments in an attempt to defend myself. If I simply didn't care about my actions then I wouldn't have taken time to register an account and make this post.

Because you broke the rules to this degree, you receive the punishment for breaking said rules designated by the head admin. You can't get a permaban, say you're sorry, and come back. Permanent is permanent. You killed 7 people, in revenge. Revenge tking might even be worth more of a ban. I'm not sure. Either way, you were given a permaban, and if you were sensible, you wouldn't have done it in the first place. I stick by it, permanent is permanent.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2013, 02:05:31 AM »

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2013, 08:14:57 AM »
My last post on this thread, mainly because I find this whole ban appeal monotonous and filled with unnecessary comments. So I'll leave my lasting impressions.

If he was in the process of of getting TKed, its similar to getting RDMed on TTT. He should have the ability to kill the person whose attacking him.

Lets put the scenario, of a RDMer who starts killing people (Player B, C, D). Maybe once he's done and out of harm's way, he starts getting shot at by Player A. The RDMer will not get punished for shooting Player A, as it was self defense. He'll get banned for the other RDMs. Likewise, if Player A kills the RDMer, that does not count toward a Continuous RDM count, which may lead to a RDM.

So remove the TK's where he was shot at first, if its still over a bannable limit, then give him that one. For an incident so vague and gray, I don't think it should be a permaban.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Pyro

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 10:57:18 AM »
At first I'd like to apologize, it was indeed 7 teamkills.

I was thoroughly checking the logs again, I still found 4 unnecessary teamkills.

Your ban will be reduced to a day, make sure this never happens again, repeat offenders will be punished more harsh.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 10:57:18 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal