Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Possible RDM+Leave Ban  (Read 2560 times)

Offline Whitellama

Possible RDM+Leave Ban
« on: May 04, 2013, 01:09:12 AM »
Who were you banned by: UnknownError and Tendovvi
Why were you banned: RDM and Leave.

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: May 3rd, roughly a couple hours before this post.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25689951

Your in game name: Amanita phalloides

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AmanitaPhalloides/

Additional comments:

The reason that I suspect that this is RDM and Leave is because, prior to leaving, I remember having killed two innocents. (My reasoning is a bit blurry, for I played quite a few rounds, and I don't want to mix them up and confuse folks.) However, I can attest that both kills were deserved/accidental, and not in malice.

Upon dying, during this round, I decided I was ready to leave. I did wait a minute in deadchat to see if anyone was yelling at me for killing them, and considering I didn't see anything, I figured nobody was mad. Maybe waiting it out would've been better, but I'm lazy. One of these two persons probably told an admin I RDMed them and left, which is not the case, for my killing them was not random.

(I'm going to try to guess about one of the killings, but this may have been a different round, and entirely irrelevant: I recall witnessing an innocent shoot the traitor-tester on 67th_way, and upon staring at him in the vent and asking over voice-chat whether that's traitorous... I killed him with a Mac-10! This is a thing that happened, but may not pertain to my ban, like I said, it's blurry. Not sure about the other death~)

TL;DR: Another ban appeal where the bannee doesn't know the details. Sorry~
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:18:03 PM by Whitellama »

Offline UnknownError

Re: Possible RDM+Leave Ban
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 01:12:18 AM »
Yeah, Tendovvi and I banned you.

You weren't around to explain the kill on Tendovvi and an innocent.

I'm all for an unban but wait for Tendovvi's opinion.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 01:12:18 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 01:14:44 AM »
I don't know if it matters, but during my time in the server about 3 - 4 hours WhiteLlama didn't do anything remotely close to breaking the rules.

However, we did have several people who continuously broke rules and RDMed (Most were dealt with immediately) However it was a constant in flow of new morons breaking rules after one was kicked or banned another would take their place.

There was one round where I ended up killing two innocents (Unknown is a witness) during the round Unknown and I walked out of a building and were immediately attacked by two people . Unknown was killed and I ended up shooting the other two.

Turns out Unknown was a traitor (Neither of them could have known that) and the two people I killed were innocents.

This entire night was filled with Morons teamkilling for literally know reason, 1 guy shot me for "Following him" when I had never even seen the guy.

So I can honestly say this ban is probably a mistake and White's reasons for those two kills are justified.

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:17:00 AM »
I remember killing Tendovvi!

It was in that little drop-hole that leads to the orange teleporter. Tendovvi was standing behind the little water-puddle, where someone might wait to kill an innocent passing by.

I turn around to see if anyone's there, and Tendovvi was, hopping around to the other side. I spin around, and see he is still there, and lo and behold-- there is an unidentified corpse hanging from the ceiling just above him. I have no idea whether Tendovvi did or didn't see it, because he wasn't firing at me immediately, but I definitely sprayed him ded and IDed the body, both innocent.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 01:22:47 AM »
I don't know if it matters, but during my time in the server about 3 - 4 hours WhiteLlama didn't do anything remotely close to breaking the rules.

However, we did have several people who continuously broke rules and RDMed (Most were dealt with immediately) However it was a constant in flow of new morons breaking rules after one was kicked or banned another would take their place.

There was one round where I ended up killing two innocents (Unknown is a witness) during the round Unknown and I walked out of a building and were immediately attacked by two people . Unknown was killed and I ended up shooting the other two.

Turns out Unknown was a traitor (Neither of them could have known that) and the two people I killed were innocents.

This entire night was filled with Morons teamkilling for literally know reason, 1 guy shot me for "Following him" when I had never even seen the guy.

So I can honestly say this ban is probably a mistake and White's reasons for those two kills are justified.

Still fun playing with you. <3

I remember killing Tendovvi!

It was in that little drop-hole that leads to the orange teleporter. Tendovvi was standing behind the little water-puddle, where someone might wait to kill an innocent passing by.

I turn around to see if anyone's there, and Tendovvi was, hopping around to the other side. I spin around, and see he is still there, and lo and behold-- there is an unidentified corpse hanging from the ceiling just above him. I have no idea whether Tendovvi did or didn't see it, because he wasn't firing at me immediately, but I definitely sprayed him ded and IDed the body, both innocent.

There was another inno kill too, can't recall of the top of my head too.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »

What date and/or time around were you banned: May 5th, roughly a couple hours before this post.

So wait...let me get this straight....You were banned a couple hours before tomorrow?

Today is May the fourth be with you.

just sayin'

-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »
Sorry, time travel's pretty confusing.

Updated the OP.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal