Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Not sure why I was banned.  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Z0mbieCheese

Not sure why I was banned.
« on: May 02, 2013, 11:12:49 PM »
Who were you banned by: No idea.

Why were you banned: I don't know. Just started playing on your server again after a year or two and when I tried to connect five minutes ago said I was banned. I know I didn't do anything ban worthy.

What server where you banned from: ttt, hidden, etc: TTT.

What date and/or time around were you banned: Well I was playing on the server last night with no problems so I assume some time this morning.

Your in game name: Z0mbieCheese. Though I just changed my STEAM profile name to Frog. When I was playing on the server it was Z0mbieCheese.

Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Z0mbieCheese/

Offline Blackllama

Re: Not sure why I was banned.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
What about the STEAM ID? Pretty sure that was in the format.

To make it easy for you, it's STEAM_0:1:20673262.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »

Offline Z0mbieCheese

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 12:30:42 AM »
I accidently pasted the format twice and must of deleted it when I deleted the copy paste.

Offline Old Crow

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Z0mbieCheese

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 01:38:13 AM »
I was unbanned, unless that was a glitch or something with your servers. I don't deny my past actions. I was a major dick. I've changed a lot since then though. For some reason I can't download and view that file, but I can assure you I don't hack. My STEAM account is worth A LOT, and I have 200+ games. I would not risking getting my account banned. I know it's a long shot but I would really appreciate one last chance. I just started playing computer games again and I really miss TTT, and you guys have the best server/administration.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 11:20:40 AM »
Well, I need more feedback from my admins on whether or not they believe this is wallhack because personally I am on the fence. If it is determined not to be the lifted ban will remain so.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 11:40:27 AM »
Well, I wasn't around for the initial ban, but somebody has to remember banning this guy over and over again.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Z0mbieCheese

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 05:07:38 PM »
So I just watched that demo on me. Did you guys not stop to think that I had a radar? I was a T that round, so I purchased a radar. I wasn't watching Thorax through the wall like whoever made the demo said. I was looking at his radar position and saw he was camping underground. And as for the "snapping," I am a shitty sniper, I was just getting lucky shots when they stopped moving.

If you go back and watch the demo Thorax was sitting at the same spot underground the entire video. That's why I kept looking back at his position. Then when he teleported after I threw the grenade, I had to wait for the radar to refresh, which is why I sat back and the clock ran out. Like I said before I would never risk my account getting banned for a stupid TTT wallhack.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:12:18 PM by Z0mbieCheese »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
I reviewed the demo, and it doesn't look like an aimbot. The wallhack part could've been explained by radar. I don't think he was hacking.

If he is determined to not have been hacking (I don't think he was) he should be unbanned for this, but perma'd if he gets another ban down the line, simply because he has such a track record.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 11:39:19 AM »
Well since nobody else wants to check the demo, and its on the fence if you are hacking or not, you should unbanned. Make sure you don't break any major rules however, you do have a history and your next slip up could be your last.

Cortez, any final ruling?

3 Days isn't log

Offline Jordan789

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 12:55:44 PM »
You have 6 week bans and 2 hour bans on our servers. That is more then enough for a perma.

Yeah no. -1 for unban.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:15:05 PM by Old Crow »
I vote Gustav. Gustav is my favorite CL.
Leetgrain: Conjoint Gaming: Taste the miserable rainbow.

Gather army, we strike at dawn.
TAKE THE SYRUP!!!!
Gustav showing off his UK passion:
4:05 PM - Guztav: tell me wot he says
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: LOLOLOL
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT M8?
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT
4:05 PM - Guztav: XD
Ask her out to your chicken farm, then show her all of your cocks. She'll be surprised.
Link236: If you make a dildo map, then it's cool
"Leetgrain: I don't like having hairs in my mouth."

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 01:15:14 PM »
1) There is no -1, +1 for unbans.
2) I leave the decision ultimately with Cortez. While it looks like he has had a ton of bans before, and at other places as well, most of them are nearly a year old. This is a good indication that he has changed. If he had gotten bans from other places within say the past month, then his argument doesn't hold water.
3) He does something to warrant a week ban, its easy enough to turn that into a perma.

3 Days isn't log

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 04:17:54 PM »
Has he been playing recently and just got banned? or he was he banned 2 years ago and wants to play again?
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 04:54:11 PM »
Has he been playing recently and just got banned? or he was he banned 2 years ago and wants to play again?

He has a lot of ban on his history and was recently suspected of hacking, but seeing that I'm can't confirm it myself and no one has really responded to the request I am going to let him remained unbanned. His next ban will be permanent though because of his history. Thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 04:54:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal