Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: banned with no reason  (Read 5171 times)

Offline Link236

Re: banned with no reason
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 09:07:41 AM »

The excuse just doesn't physically make sense.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 09:37:56 AM »
Wait hold on a second... I was there when you were banned and I saw multiple rdms and I was one of the victims. Sorry for that quick snap but, like cadaver, your responsibility to keep your account out of other people's hands. I don't think he should get unbanned. Sorry.  You said "what reason would I have to rdm" right? Well its called random deathmatch for a reason. Its randomly done on servers for no valid reason. And just because you think it was your "brother" doesn't mean you didn't had amnesia or you were drunk? Honestly excuses like this makes yourself look even worst. Again sorry.

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 09:37:56 AM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
This is not the place for accusations nor the place for people to invent their own explanations. This is the place for people to state what happened to result in the ban. I don't want any more posts unless it is relevant to event leading up to the ban.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 01:27:12 AM »
You weren't talking and it was odd, you were rdming every round atleast twice or maybe three rounds, every time I checked the logs.

Then you rdmed 2 and left. I figured it was time for you to go

Or possibly it was your brother

However, you or your brother may of seriously just made me lose my admin because I was positive I took screenshots and OF COURSE there aren't any screenshots. I remember we were on Roy and the first 2 rounds of rdm happened on island, and I remember looking back through the console and trying to see if I could get the evidence scrolled up as far... Why isn't there any screenshots in my steam profile for this? Why?

This is the first time I've ever forgotten to take screen shots for a permenent ban..

I can only swear on my word that I banned the right person for the right reason

Damn it Andre

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:42:28 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2013, 01:31:26 AM »
You weren't talking and it was odd, you were rdming every round atleast twice or maybe three rounds, every time I checked the logs.

However, you or your brother may of seriously just made me lose my admin because I was positive I took screenshots and OF COURSE there aren't any screenshots. I remember we were on Roy and the first 2 rounds of rdm happened on island, and I remember looking back through the console and trying to see if I could get the evidence scrolled up as far... Why isn't there any screenshots in my steam profile for this? Why?

I need to seriously make it a permanent habit for me to screen shot every evidence before I permanent ban, this is the second time its happened.. and it's only started happening recently. I never had a problem with this before.

Damn it Andre
I believe screenshots are saved to the harddrive somewhere if you don't delete them. Try googling around, I don't remember where.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 01:36:10 AM »

I need to seriously make it a permanent habit for me to screen shot every evidence before I permanent ban, this is the second time its happened.. and it's only started happening recently. I never had a problem with this before.

Damn it Andre
I believe screenshots are saved to the harddrive somewhere if you don't delete them. Try googling around, I don't remember where.

I just checked the file, its the same. I forgot to take the screenshots

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:40:30 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 05:30:09 AM »
If anything is at risk here Andre, it's his ban status. I don't think this is a scenario deserving of demotion. We are all human, we all make mistakes. Sometimes things simply slip.
The more present issue is: Can this man remain banned, if there is no "sturdy", plain evidence to account for his wrongdoings? Well, on a first glance, I'd say no. Then again, there are multiple witness reports of misbehavior. Throughout his application, TacticalError has provided us with flimsy excuses at most to justify his behavior. His drive to reckless posting even earned him a day ban from the forums. If all this should be taken into consideration, I'd say the ban is deserved.
It ultimately comes down to Cortez. The information is on the table, in my opinion. All there remains is a decision to be made.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:32:02 AM by SkiesAhoy »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 06:27:17 AM »

This is the first time I've ever forgotten to take screen shots for a permenent ban..

Damn it Andre

Dude, if you honestly screwed up on something like this, it's no big deal, no one will be upset. You might be told to just check your stuff next time, and be a little more cautious, but Cortez is an understanding dude. I mean, damn, even towersheep was a super understanding dude. You want to see something that gets you removed? Check this.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8798.0 this is something that gets you removed. Not accidentally banning someone. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're a great admin.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:30:44 AM by oobla37 »

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »
There is a lot to consider in this thread but the simple fact that your excuses are somewhat illogical ruin a lot of the legitimacy to your unban request. Although there is no evidence against you I think in this instance I can take the word of my admins. Ban appeal denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal