Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: banned with no reason  (Read 5169 times)

Offline TacticalError

Re: banned with no reason
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 11:31:58 PM »
Thank you nexus and lama. And nexus... i understand. if i RDM more that 2 people(without reason) you can ban me for two weeks

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 11:49:59 PM »
Honestly that is one of the lamest excuses anyone can come up with.

I fell asleep with my computer on and my steam account up and unlocked.

FFS people your security in life is your own priority. The consequences that follow are also your own problem.

A simple Windows Key + L before you walk away from the keyboard could save you a day/week/perma ban.

Shutting the computer off (HEAVENS FORBID) No we wouldn't want to save some energy or anything like that -_- Or prevent needless wear and tear on our rigs.

I am the security Nazi...Being the Director of IT in my line of work if you walk away from your PC with it unlocked and I see it. You can bet your ass that all your desktop icons will be taken down and I will had first taken a screenshot then when you try clicking on shit you're all like WTF! until you realize its a picture of your icons on your desktop. Or maybe flip your screen upside down. -_-

Or change the command prompt to say Press Any key to shutdown and erase entire disk,,,

My last argument to trump any argument that has to do with well I let them play on my steam account sometimes so I guess they just got a little foolish.

EULA: you can't share your Steam account.

-1 for deban

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 11:49:59 PM »

Offline TacticalError

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 11:58:13 PM »
well.... some of us stay up late and fall asleep at our desks once in a while

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 12:15:15 AM »
I fell asleep. My bros probably RDMed... I love conjoint.

Whether or not this claim is true does not lighten any consequence. You and you alone are liable for anything that happens with your account on our servers. If it is true that your "bros" RDMed, it doesn't get you off the hook. If you do get unbanned, attempt to restrict access to others getting a hold of what could potentially get you banned.

The reason for which you were supposedly punished for is not a taken lightly. I for one haven't imaged you as an RDMer and wouldn't expect something like this from you, from what I've experienced at least. A bit shocking.

Sigh.  It does not matter if your Brosefs did it.  You are responsible for your steam account.  It has a password for a reason.   Anyway, even if your brothers did it, the responsibility is yours alone.

We await Andre...

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 12:15:48 AM »
TacticalError, you have consistently disregarded my previous message, which clearly stated that "double posting" is not allowed.

Your warning status is upped, added to mod watch list. Break forum rules again and you will be week banned from the forums, effectively disrupting any possibility of getting unbanned on our servers.

Offline TacticalError

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 12:18:42 AM »
skies. i mealy added something that i left out. Is that a crime? And Cadaver garrys mod was open when i fell asleep. so password wouldn't have helped.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »
skies. i mealy added something that i left out. Is that a crime? And Cadaver garrys mod was open when i fell asleep. so password wouldn't have helped.

Not a crime. It's a forum rule violation. I suggest you read them (Rule 25): http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4404.0

And if you wish to add something you previously left out, use the "Modify" button. Don't make double posts.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2013, 12:22:29 AM »
You misread my point.  Point is you are responsible. You. Not your bothers.  You. So, even if they did it, it was your account, so you get the benefit of their actions.

Fun, isn't it?

Offline TacticalError

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2013, 12:25:09 AM »
Oh yes... getting banned from my favorite server by actions that i didn't do. i mean ill accept some sort of very strict limitations if you let me. 9like no sleeping) and ill do anything to get back.  oh and thank you skies for the advice. see i just used that tool

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 12:54:17 AM »
Tactical I like playing with you. But watch your tone. Don't get smart with the people who decide your fate. I strongly suggest you do watch yourself or I have a feeling that I won't get to play with you again.

On the actual ban, I've never had problems with him, so it's really up to what Andre saw.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 01:13:50 AM »
TacticalError, you will be taking a posting vacation until the admin involved in your game server ban joins and clears things up for us. You should not have made a poll, not after the recent warnings. This is not up to random, popular vote. I told you to be patient and you weren't.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2013, 02:52:22 AM »
It's like being drunk, except you weren't drunk.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2013, 05:43:27 AM »
Welp this seems like all lame bull, like most have pointed out here it's nobodies fault but yours if you were "sleeping at your desk" with your steam account still there, have your brother somehow move you off of the desk, and then on some random coincidence plays on the Conjoint Gaming servers.

I'd actually probably have a heart attack because of the shock if this really was true.

Also, some things I'd like to point out:
Spoiler for Hidden:
... And Cadaver garrys mod was open when i fell asleep. so password wouldn't have helped.
I think you can see what I'm getting at.

P.S: Saying that you love CG in every post won't help, the amount of times you've said it, it just loses any whatsoever meaning and makes it seem like you're just trying to use it as leverage to get unbanned.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:30:13 AM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Phoenix

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 07:27:35 AM »
Welp this seems like all lame bull, like most have pointed out here it's nobodies fault but yours if you were "sleeping at your desk" with your steam account still there, have you brother somehow move you off of the desk, and then on some random coincidence plays on the Conjoint Gaming servers.

I'd actually probably have a heart attack because of the shock if this was really true.

Some things I'd like to point out:
Spoiler for Hidden:
... And Cadaver garrys mod was open when i fell asleep. so password wouldn't have helped.

P.S: Saying that you love CG in every post won't help, the amount of times you've said it, it just loses any whatsoever meaning and makes it seem like you're just trying to use it as leverage to get unbanned.

leets got a good point there, and if you were asleep at your desk your face would be on the keyboard(big chance) so the chance that your "brothers" did that is about 0.0001% if you even have brothers
why use an Signature when i have got anime?

Offline Pyro

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2013, 07:43:08 AM »
Welp this seems like all lame bull, like most have pointed out here it's nobodies fault but yours if you were "sleeping at your desk" with your steam account still there, have you brother somehow move you off of the desk, and then on some random coincidence plays on the Conjoint Gaming servers.

I'd actually probably have a heart attack because of the shock if this was really true.

Some things I'd like to point out:
Spoiler for Hidden:

leets got a good point there, and if you were asleep at your desk your face would be on the keyboard(big chance) so the chance that your "brothers" did that is about 0.0001% if you even have brothers

Maybe if he passed out... Who the heck lays their head on the keyboard when they want to sleep, I'd rather lay down my head on my arm and dream away.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2013, 07:43:08 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal