Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey  (Read 11441 times)

Ðeath.

Re: Kacey
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 04:06:22 PM »
Well, it's clear I'm not getting unbanned and that nobody here likes me. I give up.

Good luck with the servers, guys.

Well Kacey you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Ragequitting is against the rules as well. This may result in your permanent removal from the forums as well.

I'm not ragequitting. I'm giving up trying to be unbanned because it's clearly not going to happen. If it happens, great, but it most likely won't.

No Kacey, what you are doing is ragequitting.

This is locked. I would like Cortez and Cadaver to comment on this asap.

Just quoting what Old Crow had said in the previous ban appeal. This would seem like a permanent ban for both A: the Prop-killing and B: Ragequitting as well.
(The quote is on the third page, if you wish to look back at it.
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9384.msg123625#msg123625 )

I did review the past ban appeal before, and I have played with you a couple of times, from this, I would like to say No on this as well.

Offline Dante

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »
Death it later wasn't classified as rage quitting.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 05:13:28 PM »
As one of the admins that has played with you the most. I say No.

1 month after a supposed "permanent" ban is too short, especially since all the evidence was overwhelming. You had past issues and you said that you would improve, but you didn't.

A day after you got p-banned, I hopped on the server to admin and told some of our regulars that you've been banned for good. They responded positively saying "Finally!!" or something along those lines, meaning that you were probably continuing to prop kill when admins weren't on.

So, I would be more generous to an appeal, if you

1. Play on other CG servers, and show that you can behave well especially with those not from TTT

2. Make an appeal another 1-2 months after this one. (I don't know the specific rule about ban appeals sooo...)

Good luck in the future though.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 05:17:46 PM »
Here's the thing, you were warned a lot of times to stop propkilling by many different admins yet you continued to propkill. You were permanently banned for doing this and even when you knew that it might happen. I admire the maturity you have shown since then but that doesn't mean that permanent means two months or anything else, permanent means permanent. I'm going to leave this thread open for another day but as it stands the odds are stacked against you.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Billy

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 05:18:46 PM »
I'm usually a very nice guy.

I also don't dislike Kacey, because honestly, I've never personally seen him break any rules.

But seriously people, permanent should mean permanent. He was given his chances.

And he blew 'em. Regardless of if he "changed" or not.

Either unban him and change the fucking rules on permanent bans, or he stays banned. Permanently.

Make up your minds.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 05:27:26 PM »
I think we should give him a chance, everyone can be forgiven.
If he fux up again, kick him back out...
He is sorry, if he didn't care he wouldn't come back to appeal.

Offline Billy

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 05:31:01 PM »

Not necessarily true. A lot of people appeal not because they care, but because they realized that this server is just better than others.

Let's say you got kicked out of your country club. Everyone there is an ass, the food sucks, and you have to dress like a douchebag to get in there. But it's the only good country club in the state. All of the other ones are trashy and hold less renown. Of course, you're going to want to get back in, even if it's only to seem as important as every other country club member.

This may not be the case for Kacey (no pun intended) but how many times can one be given the benefit of the doubt? He propkills again, we ban him again. He appeals again in five months saying he's for real, and this entire process repeats itself.

Why don't we just leave this as it is, to serve as a reminder for anyone else that wants to go ahead and get themselves permanently banned?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 05:35:21 PM »

Not necessarily true. A lot of people appeal not because they care, but because they realized that this server is just better than others.

Let's say you got kicked out of your country club. Everyone there is an ass, the food sucks, and you have to dress like a douchebag to get in there. But it's the only good country club in the state. All of the other ones are trashy and hold less renown. Of course, you're going to want to get back in, even if it's only to seem as important as every other country club member.

This may not be the case for Kacey (no pun intended) but how many times can one be given the benefit of the doubt? He propkills again, we ban him again. He appeals again in five months saying he's for real, and this entire process repeats itself.

Why don't we just leave this as it is, to serve as a reminder for anyone else that wants to go ahead and get themselves permanently banned?
I guess you're right...

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2013, 05:36:51 PM »
He's a repeat offender - key word here being repeat. He's done it again and again, and paid the consequences.

But still, he never learns.

He's had his straws, and he's had his chances, once you're on your last strike it doesn't matter how much you reason or beg, you're out.

This should be set down in stone now, it can't just keep changing every single time.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 06:10:37 PM »

Either unban him and change the fucking rules on permanent bans, or he stays banned. Permanently.
What rules?

Offline Billy

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 06:11:58 PM »

What rules?

I don't even know, Blackllama. That's the problem. We have no rules on PERMANENT bans. You would imagine they're PERMANENT. But, no. Apparently not.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013, 06:25:19 PM »
After reading all the threads revolving around this, I am gonna post no, the permanent ban should stay permanent. I also agree to what oobla said about the month long bans. I also agree that permanent bans should STAY permanent, only being revoked if there isn't enough evidence or new evidence comes to light.

Offline Link236

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 06:27:28 PM »

What rules?

I don't even know, Blackllama. That's the problem. We have no rules on PERMANENT bans. You would imagine they're PERMANENT. But, no. Apparently not.
This exactly what needs to come of this. I was going to mention, it but forgot...

Anyway, we really need a clause in the rules regarding permanent bans. If there's leeway if the person shows change or if it's permanent with no arguements. Atleast something, becuase if we give Kacey the benefit of the doubt here, were bending the rules. And if we bend the rules for one, we have to do it for all. We can't give special exceptions (unless it was a false ban) for one person. That just shows if you beg enough, the rules can be bent. And bending rules like this looks really bad. We need a guideline in place for things like this.

Again, just my 2¢
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:29:08 PM by Link236 »
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013, 06:28:30 PM »
After reading all the threads revolving around this, I am gonna post no, the permanent ban should stay permanent. I also agree to what oobla said about the month long bans. I also agree that permanent bans should STAY permanent, only being revoked if there isn't enough evidence or new evidence comes to light.

Yep, the original perma ban was appealed and then got denied. I don't understand why a second appeal should hold any weight in the first place.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
A permanent ban is something that isn't supposed to be taken lightly at all. Permanent bans should only be applied when the case is severe enough to an extent in which this type of ban is the most appropriate. Kacey, you have repeatedly prop-killed, even after warning, and done so numerous amounts of times. Many warnings were given and yet you continued to see how far you could take it under the impression that you were invincible. You had lied about what you done, attempted to insult, and even gave up on your first appeal. You may have changed your opinion of how much you actually wanted to return, but the point that you gave up on your first appeal shows that in the first place, you weren't sorry enough to fight for it. As said before permanent bans are given for a reason which is why, in the end, they are permanent. If we were to revoke this punishment just for you, out of forgiveness, the term permanent ban would never hold it's true meaning.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal