Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: snakefrog's "why was I banned?" thread  (Read 2851 times)

Offline snakefrog

Re: snakefrog's "why was I banned?" thread
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 02:05:39 AM »
Unban the guy, give him another chance, if he blows it again its on his own head, but a ban that old could have been something improper, as Tic mentioned there was an unstable admin back then...
Well, I know for a fact I don't do things to get perma'd on servers, so I'd like to say "I didn't do it" but as an admin on other server myself, I hear that sort of thing all the time.

Usually I find people banned on xFG's TTT server, and when I check their ban appeal, half the time it's a "I didn't do anything wrong" sort of deal, when in reality, they did do something. So I know what it looks like. However, I know myself and I don't do things to get myself in perma state, unless it's a uber strict server, and as far as I know, this is the only permaban I have ever had.

Still awaiting a response. I am still banned, and honestly this isn't going to look well on my track record. Regardless, I can't possiby imagine anything I could do to get a perma.

Let's just say I have SDAI and Dyslexia.

"And on the 5th day the Lord spoke...
... LET'S GIVE TWILIGHT WINGS!" -Corthians 15:30

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 02:07:50 AM »
Ok, patience, please.  I understand the want to play again.

I will ask Inject to decide.

Cad

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 02:07:50 AM »

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 01:22:39 PM »
I think i was the one that perma banned you a long time ago when arbyz was in command. It could have been one of those time that i perma banned someone for speeding, racism, trolling, or other. I cant seem to remember why. It is someone that Me and Arby might have had a vote on before perma banning

I.E. the times that i perma was also the times i had votes on with the other ZM admins or HA. so it is prolly one of my bans from long ago. Because the name Seems really really familiar.

I have no problem with him/her being unperma.

I also use the Name: Nuka Cola on the server.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 08:07:53 PM »
Unbanned. Enjoy.

If you have any questions pm me. You should be unbanned and able to play now.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 08:07:53 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal