Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey - Banned for not propkilling.  (Read 9144 times)

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Re: Kacey - Banned for not propkilling.
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 01:15:58 AM »
People seriously need to lay off the prop killing because it's a huge grey area that it's extremely difficult to tell who killed who and what happened since most of the time it never shows in the damagelogs. Good job on Nexus for getting footage of it.

Kacey - can't you just like, stop fucking with props so much and prop killing so things like this won't happen?? You "narrowly escaped a permaban" (according to you) and propkilling 3~ people in that video doesn't help your case at all. I know ashes sort of gave the green-light to do it, but still, if you know it's wrong then don't.

It was an agreed on propfight. Those are allowed. Well they're supposed to be. If I come back from this though I guess I'm not going to be doing it anymore because according to Nexus, fun's not allowed, we're supposed to play 24/7 straight serious TTT and never do anything else.
Insulting me isn't going to help anything. I -1 this appeal due to this case + multiple previous propkills.

This case is invalid seeing as it was a legitimate AGREED UPON PROPFIGHT as was said by Ashes and the fact that everyone on the server was doing it. Either go out and ban everyone involved or unban me.

It was an agreed upon propfight. It's allowed. It's not bannable. Everyone involved in the fight killed at least one person through the multiple rounds it took place on. Just because I just so happened to be the last one left and to kill 5 of them in one round doesn't mean I deserve a ban.

The prop fight was legit and not bannable. unban me.
1. Not everyone was involved with this propfight

2. Even though there were other participants in the propfight, there is no proof to ban them upon except for Ashes

3.This ban isn't just focused around this one instance of 5~ in one round. It's based around the wide spectrum of your continuous misdeeds with props. The point that you denied propkilling other than this is truly rediculous. Your participation and willingness to participate was arbitrary even when you had your own option of staying away from the fight.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Kacey

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 01:17:06 AM »
People seriously need to lay off the prop killing because it's a huge grey area that it's extremely difficult to tell who killed who and what happened since most of the time it never shows in the damagelogs. Good job on Nexus for getting footage of it.

Kacey - can't you just like, stop fucking with props so much and prop killing so things like this won't happen?? You "narrowly escaped a permaban" (according to you) and propkilling 3~ people in that video doesn't help your case at all. I know ashes sort of gave the green-light to do it, but still, if you know it's wrong then don't.

It was an agreed on propfight. Those are allowed. Well they're supposed to be. If I come back from this though I guess I'm not going to be doing it anymore because according to Nexus, fun's not allowed, we're supposed to play 24/7 straight serious TTT and never do anything else.
Insulting me isn't going to help anything. I -1 this appeal due to this case + multiple previous propkills.

This case is invalid seeing as it was a legitimate AGREED UPON PROPFIGHT as was said by Ashes and the fact that everyone on the server was doing it. Either go out and ban everyone involved or unban me.

It was an agreed upon propfight. It's allowed. It's not bannable. Everyone involved in the fight killed at least one person through the multiple rounds it took place on. Just because I just so happened to be the last one left and to kill 5 of them in one round doesn't mean I deserve a ban.

2. Even though there were other participants in the propfight, there is no proof to ban them upon except for Ashes

3.This ban isn't just focused around this one instance of 5~ in one round. It's based around the wide spectrum of your continuous misdeeds with props. The point that you denied propkilling other than this is truly rediculous. Your participation and willingness to participate was arbitrary even when you had your own option of staying away from the fight.

There was no reason I should have had to. Agreed upon propfights are allowed, as many have stated. Just because it's more than two people doesn't mean that it's any different.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 01:17:06 AM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 01:19:45 AM »

There was no reason I should have had to. Agreed upon propfights are allowed, as many have stated. Just because it's more than two people doesn't mean that it's any different.

It does.

Just like the Caboose incident, just because a majority of the server did it, it still ruined one persons round and inspired a shit ton of issues. Its still against the rules, REGARDLESS of what the admin said. There are people in the video saying to stop with it too, so there were obvious complaints.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 01:22:10 AM »
Not to demean my fellow Admin buddies, but I am usually the only admin on, or the only admin "admining"

Kacey has not improved when I'm on and straightens up when other admins join. When I have asked fellow admins "Should we do something bout kacey" I'm usually ignored, and they're more focused on the game. When the server has gone hectic, i'll silently kill myself and watch Kacey. He is still the same guy, who is a troll, and found a way to RDM with an easy escape. No Damage Logs.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2013, 01:23:04 AM »

You're ignoring his main point.
(Several admins have already backed him up on this) You haven't stopped Prop-Killing nor will you. From what they've all said, you've been having a great day filled with prop-killing and when given the chance to "Freely" do it.

Even though you're a regular and should be well aware that an admin doesn't have the power to circumvent pre-set rules. You immediately jumped at the chance to start prop-killing some more.

And yes, everyone else would have been punished. But you and Ashes are the only ones gleefully stating how many people you've propkilled in the video.

You knew you were on a short chain and you chose to continue what got you in shit. You've to everyone that you're not willing to change, nor have you tried. Had you actually changed, you wouldn't have joined in on the cluster fuck that occurred on that server.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2013, 01:25:57 AM »
It's fairly clear I'm not wanted here. I know how to take a hint. I'll just go.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2013, 01:41:36 AM »

u_u
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2013, 01:47:26 AM »

u_u

Well, it's clear I'm not getting unbanned and that nobody here likes me. I give up.

Good luck with the servers, guys.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2013, 02:05:53 AM »
Well Kacey you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Ragequitting is against the rules as well. This may result in your permanent removal from the forums as well.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kacey

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2013, 02:08:03 AM »
Well Kacey you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Ragequitting is against the rules as well. This may result in your permanent removal from the forums as well.

I'm not ragequitting. I'm giving up trying to be unbanned because it's clearly not going to happen. If it happens, great, but it most likely won't.

Offline Jordan789

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2013, 02:15:45 AM »
Quote from blackllama:
"Blackllama: I also really wouldn't consider that a rage quit. There is an apparent lack of rage. It was more like a peaceful goodbye because he's being permabanned from the servers. Leaving because you can't play is not rage."
I vote Gustav. Gustav is my favorite CL.
Leetgrain: Conjoint Gaming: Taste the miserable rainbow.

Gather army, we strike at dawn.
TAKE THE SYRUP!!!!
Gustav showing off his UK passion:
4:05 PM - Guztav: tell me wot he says
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: LOLOLOL
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT M8?
4:05 PM - Jordan789.exe: U WOT
4:05 PM - Guztav: XD
Ask her out to your chicken farm, then show her all of your cocks. She'll be surprised.
Link236: If you make a dildo map, then it's cool
"Leetgrain: I don't like having hairs in my mouth."

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2013, 02:20:55 AM »
No Kacey, what you are doing is ragequitting.

This is locked. I would like Cortez and Cadaver to comment on this asap.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:14:21 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2013, 03:00:20 AM »
Sigh.

I will revue. It does not look good.

1) Vet Admin should know better.  The only persons allowed to suspend the rules on a server are Head Admin, and CL (and the CL HAVE to tell the HA before doing so...)  I will be discussing this with the Admin involved.  (I feel there were more admin on when the event occurred, correct? My guts says probably...)

2) A known repeat offender, who gets involved in an incorrectly allowed event, probably should not be singled out.

3) A known repeat offender, should be corrected for their infractions... (Note: 2 and 3 are actually not in conflict.)

4) Cortez has the last say.   I ask he, Old Crow, and any other CL wishing to be involved, contact me, so we can set a time in Vent to discuss. 

5) I need to see all logs and proof.

6) Cadaver is disappointed.  Bad things happen when he gets disappointed.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2013, 02:44:01 PM »
What I see here is two things. First of all I see a player that repeatedly breaks the rules and pushed the line too far. Secondly I see an admin that has been with us for a long time that made a mistake. Believe it or not but admins are players too and need to be held to similar standards. So my judgement thus far is as follows: Kacey, considering that you should have known better and you've given up on this appeal the ban will stay; Ashes, for a Veteran Admin I expected better, instead of encouraging the situation you should have defused it but seeing that you haven't really causes any problems thus far and you have owned up to your mistakes you will only receive a week suspension.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2013, 02:44:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal