Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey - Banned for not propkilling.  (Read 9143 times)

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Re: Kacey - Banned for not propkilling.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 12:55:50 AM »
People seriously need to lay off the prop killing because it's a huge grey area that it's extremely difficult to tell who killed who and what happened since most of the time it never shows in the damagelogs. Good job on Nexus for getting footage of it.

Kacey - can't you just like, stop fucking with props so much and prop killing so things like this won't happen?? You "narrowly escaped a permaban" (according to you) and propkilling 3~ people in that video doesn't help your case at all. I know ashes sort of gave the green-light to do it, but still, if you know it's wrong then don't.

It was an agreed on propfight. Those are allowed. Well they're supposed to be. If I come back from this though I guess I'm not going to be doing it anymore because according to Nexus, fun's not allowed, we're supposed to play 24/7 straight serious TTT and never do anything else.
Insulting me isn't going to help anything. I -1 this appeal due to this case + multiple previous propkills.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »
Having a past problem with prop killings, almost coming close to a permaban for it before, I don't see a reason to be lenient on it now regardless of what the admin did. They were in the wrong, and you should be able to recognize situations like that and respond appropriately, not take the time to abuse them. This is just like the caboose incident all over again. Kacey deserves a ban, whether it be a permanent or not is something to be discussed, and Ashes deserves some sort of reprimanding over this as well. Whomever else was involved, unless you have evidence of their participation, there is nothing we can do.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 12:57:58 AM »
Unbelievable Kacey.

I've been playing TTT since 11:00 AM Today. (Side Note: I have no life.  frogsiren)

Every map today when you were on you have prop killed without permission whatsoever. Completely ignoring my warnings, even though I should have been the one who perma banned you. I could not get video evidence.

Instances:

Canyon: I was T and in the cave area. You prop killed my T buddy on the highest Area, he did not agree. His name was cleveland something. I asked you to stop, hoping you would correct your ways.

Italy: You prop killed plenty more again, but at this time, I had to just slay you, dealing with much more extensive RDM. Again I gave more warnings to you.

Dust: This was the clusterf*ck that Ashes allowed. There was 10+ RDM with Props here throughout the map, I did hear that he designated "B" to prop kill and anyone who goes there "would not be punished". Honestly this was a horrible idea, I should have spoke up here. People would wander into this area, and get prop killed usually by you, HelloKitty, or Glut (someone else). Who actually had less than 700 karma, but was told to spare by Ashes. If you denied prop killing more than 3 times than shame on you.

Other Instances not today: You propkilled B4GAMER on rooftops, and left. I again let you slide without the week ban. You know I should have but I felt generous.

Summary: Your Perma Ban should stick; No improvement from the whole caboose instance. You have threatened HerpDerp with "I ALMOST EXTENDED YOUR BAN". Honestly, I was too nice toward your behavior, and should have taken the initiative. Stay Dead Kacey.

Edit: I could probably list more, but I smell bad and need a shower.  ;D
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 12:58:34 AM »
People seriously need to lay off the prop killing because it's a huge grey area that it's extremely difficult to tell who killed who and what happened since most of the time it never shows in the damagelogs. Good job on Nexus for getting footage of it.

Kacey - can't you just like, stop fucking with props so much and prop killing so things like this won't happen?? You "narrowly escaped a permaban" (according to you) and propkilling 3~ people in that video doesn't help your case at all. I know ashes sort of gave the green-light to do it, but still, if you know it's wrong then don't.

It was an agreed on propfight. Those are allowed. Well they're supposed to be. If I come back from this though I guess I'm not going to be doing it anymore because according to Nexus, fun's not allowed, we're supposed to play 24/7 straight serious TTT and never do anything else.

No, you're suppose to follow the basic rules of the server.
One of them being "Don't Prop Kill"

But apparently, that's way too difficult for you to understand and therefor ruins your entire TTT experience. Nexus isn't telling you to not have fun. He's telling you to follow the rules, and so far from what others are saying your joy comes from breaking those.

It's like look at a cop who's pulled you over for speeding and going
"So what, we're suppose to just go 60Mph and nothing more? You're just trying to ruin my fun."

No he isn't it's a law, and just like server rules you either follow them or you lose your privileges.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 01:05:26 AM »
Unbelievable Kacey.

I've been playing TTT since 11:00 AM Today. (Side Note: I have no life.  frogsiren)

Every map today when you were on you have prop killed without permission whatsoever. Completely ignoring my warnings, even though I should have been the one who perma banned you. I could not get video evidence.

Instances:

Canyon: I was T and in the cave area. You prop killed my T buddy on the highest Area, he did not agree. His name was cleveland something. I asked you to stop, hoping you would correct your ways.

Italy: You prop killed plenty more again, but at this time, I had to just slay you, dealing with much more extensive RDM. Again I gave more warnings to you.

Dust: This was the clusterf*ck that Ashes allowed. There was 10+ RDM with Props here throughout the map, I did hear that he designated "B" to prop kill and anyone who goes there "would not be punished". Honestly this was a horrible idea, I should have spoke up here. People would wander into this area, and get prop killed usually by you, HelloKitty, or Glut (someone else). Who actually had less than 700 karma, but was told to spare by Ashes. If you denied prop killing more than 3 times than shame on you.

Other Instances not today: You propkilled B4GAMER on rooftops, and left. I again let you slide without the week ban. You know I should have but I felt generous.

Summary: Your Perma Ban should stick; No improvement from the whole caboose instance. You have threatened HerpDerp with "I ALMOST EXTENDED YOUR BAN". Honestly, I was too nice toward your behavior, and should have taken the initiative. Stay Dead Kacey.

Edit: I could probably list more, but I smell bad and need a shower.  ;D

The herpderp thing? he had been bitching about me extensively through chat and I told him he was just pissed that I mentioned his trolling on his ban appeal and got it questioned whether or not he should be unbanned.

I don't deny what happened on dust or canyon. Don't remember italy, and b4gamer on rooftops was a week or so ago, on accident, I left because my friend was asking me to play on his server but when you messaged me about it I came back SPECIFICALLY to be slain for it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:08:35 AM by Kacey »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 01:07:16 AM »

Insulting me isn't going to help anything. I -1 this appeal due to this case + multiple previous propkills.

This case is invalid seeing as it was a legitimate AGREED UPON PROPFIGHT as was said by Ashes and the fact that everyone on the server was doing it. Either go out and ban everyone involved or unban me.

It was an agreed upon propfight. It's allowed. It's not bannable. Everyone involved in the fight killed at least one person through the multiple rounds it took place on. Just because I just so happened to be the last one left and to kill 5 of them in one round doesn't mean I deserve a ban.

The prop fight was legit and not bannable. unban me.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 01:09:12 AM »
B4gamer was about 3 days ago. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You RDMed Lone Grey last night as well on his T Round. Like I said NO IMPROVEMENT whatsoever on your part.

I have the memory of an elephant. Your arguments are invalid.

(Someone should quote that  parrot)
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 01:10:04 AM »

The prop fight was legit and not bannable. unban me.

Oooh, making demands now.
Let's see how far you get with that one.

Offline Billy

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 01:10:54 AM »
Whether Kacey deserves to be banned or not isn't my concern. What I would like to say however, is that I've never seen him break the rules outside of, well, what he was banned for. Prop killing.

Kacey is a consistently good person, but he does definitely have a prop killing problem. He may not intend to break the rules and kill, but he does, for sure, love throwing barrels around.

If the ban is to stay, it should not be for this one incident, but for a series of offenses; it would be unfair only to ban Kacey for this one specific scenario, without punishing anyone else involved.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 01:11:21 AM »
Keep the ban, he obviously doesn't want to account for his own actions, and when presented with the opportunity to break the rules because of an admins poor decision, he jumped to it instantly. This isn't the behavior nor the attitude of someone who will cease the sort of actions, but will continue again and again. History has a way of repeating itself, as Kacey even stated he narrowly avoided a permaban for this before. And as can be displayed by some of those who've spoken within the community on the subject, some admins and former, its pretty evident that this is starting to emerge as a valid opinion from community members. Ultimately, it falls on Cortez to decide this.

Like Cadaver says, let them hang themselves, and Kacey did just that in this situation.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 01:11:39 AM »
I was there when he was banned, I can back up the accusations, he did.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 01:11:51 AM »
Kacey, you tone better improve. You are the one making the appeal.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline oobla37

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2013, 01:13:14 AM »
I was there when he was banned, I can back up the accusations, he did.

WHAT! YOU GOT ON TTT WITHOUT ME! GRGRGHRG

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2013, 01:13:22 AM »
Whether Kacey deserves to be banned or not isn't my concern. What I would like to say however, is that I've never seen him break the rules outside of, well, what he was banned for. Prop killing.

Kacey is a consistently good person, but he does definitely have a prop killing problem. He may not intend to break the rules and kill, but he does, for sure, love throwing barrels around.

If the ban is to stay, it should not be for this one incident, but for a series of offenses; it would be unfair only to ban Kacey for this one specific scenario, without punishing anyone else involved.

It would be the case that his prop killing is habitiual and that would contribue to his permanet ban.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kacey

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 01:13:42 AM »

Well that was unexpected, last person I expected to actually back me up.

Thanks.

As for the getting angry, I apologize but I'm a bit upset. I'll correct it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:16:11 AM by Kacey »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 01:13:42 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal