Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Perma Ban Appeal  (Read 5402 times)

Offline Old Crow

Re: Perma Ban Appeal
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 08:13:26 AM »
I play with him , he did troll a bit but isnt a big trouble he's just new on the server and didnt know / remember all of our rules ,

about that the glitch that wooley is talking , I'm pretty sure i was on when that happen , I told im not to do it again , and didnt try to do it again

I think he should be unbanned and we have to keep a eyes on him seen he didnt cause any big trouble when he came back on the server
he was ban for previous ban and it wasnt because he break a rules when he was on , give him his chance and see what happen , I'm sure he'll learn and if he didn't we'll be gone for a long time

He is new?? He got Permabanned a year ago for mass RDM. I fail to see how he is "new"
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »
Can we please stop the "Enough rope to hang himself" routine? Yes it gives us the "We gave you a chance" defense BUT it makes first punishments meaningless.

You want rope: He has trolled and several admins have a problem with him. THIS IS AFTER HE IS BACK FROM A PERMABAN. He had his second chance and shows no additional caution to the rules with constant trolling. Are we giving him rope to hang himself or our reputation?

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 11:26:12 AM »

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 11:57:10 AM »
Can we please stop the "Enough rope to hang himself" routine? Yes it gives us the "We gave you a chance" defense BUT it makes first punishments meaningless.

You want rope: He has trolled and several admins have a problem with him. THIS IS AFTER HE IS BACK FROM A PERMABAN. He had his second chance and shows no additional caution to the rules with constant trolling. Are we giving him rope to hang himself or our reputation?

Agreed. Being overly lenient benefits nobody.

Offline Dante

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 12:38:38 PM »
Half the people supporting rebel thought he was banned by whole. And your argument is still flawed he was not acting good, and neither is the guy your backing both had reports of trolling.
If both troll, and we let one in, why wouldn't let in the other? His original ban was for rdm a year ago. Has he rdm'd at all? I haven't seen any. I still haven't seen this trolling either though. I feel like we're playing the favorites game, and it feels bad.
Did you accuse me of playing favorites? Cause llama I joined the ttt server yesterday and the day before, and the second he joined the server I didn't like him, he was trolling. Not to mention we had a ghoster pair on the server an hour later I had a feeling it was him and fantasy but after checking his steam I'd I am 90% sure he ghosted.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »

Agreed. Being overly lenient benefits nobody.

Very much this.

Also, what would the Cls/HAs talk about in this situation? The only thing we know about him is that he's a troll that has already been permanently banned. Considering that it seems like nothing has changed since his permanent ban I see no reason to let him back. By the way, in my earlier post I made NO reference to Snak.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 05:00:58 PM »
As for this fellow, it seems he was perm'd a long time ago, and the switching from source to the new system allowed him to be back on, incorrectly.

Your version of "give them enough rope" and mine seem to differ.
My version of "give them enough rope" ENABLES permabans, and makes it so the ban is undeniable by the one banned. It also makes the admin appear fair and balanced by those seeing the ban... (This coming from the CL that has many of the standing community wide permabans. None of my personal permabans have been lifted. The only ones lifted were directly related to WG...)

Snak is a different topic, and irrelevant to this situation.

IMHO: The guy goes bye-bye.  He does not show the change required for a permaban to be removed.  So, I support Cortez in his decision he stays banned.  Cortez, please PM me if you believe this person does not deserve access to any other CG server, including Forums.

Permaban removal  DENIED.

Locking this topic, Cortez has the authority to re-open.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:04:57 PM by Cadaver »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 05:00:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal