Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Perma Ban Appeal  (Read 5400 times)

Offline Pancakes

Perma Ban Appeal
« on: March 12, 2013, 08:33:43 PM »
Who were you banned by: Old Crow

Why were you banned: Previous ban for mass rdm

What server where you banned from: Trouble in Terrorist Town

What date and/or time around were you banned: 3/12/2013 around 5:19 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24968088

Your in game name: cixelsyD

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010201905

Additional comments: N/A

Offline Tyber

Re: Perma Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »
Trolls quite a lot when I'm on, heard of complaints of you breaking rules when admins aren't on.

For shame, stay gone.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 08:56:32 PM »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 08:58:13 PM »
CixelsyD. I was on during the weekend with you if I'm correct. Long story short, you trolled. Quite a bit actually.
Also, possibly ghosting+5 pages of bans. Bye.

EDIT: thought Tyber banned you. Unban him if you want crow, but he's just a troll.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:02:01 PM by oobla37 »

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:53 PM »
I don't know what all this is about trolling, he was fine whenever I'm on, even helped out on getting steam IDs and stuff.

He's being rebanned for a ban on sourcebans. Considering he hasn't been causing many issues (apparently others beg to differ) I don't see why he can't have a second chance.

We gave other people in the same position another chance, this shouldn't be any different.

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:11:28 PM »
I don't know what all this is about trolling, he was fine whenever I'm on, even helped out on getting steam IDs and stuff.

He's being rebanned for a ban on sourcebans. Considering he hasn't been causing many issues (apparently others beg to differ) I don't see why he can't have a second chance.

We gave other people in the same position another chance, this shouldn't be any different.
Everyone needs to stop using that excuse. Because really 3 people got unbanned, many more still are. And 1 of them proved they should have never been unbanned. Its like asking for the same amount of money as a billionaire. They get a lot of money, why not you?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 09:13:41 PM »

Everyone needs to stop using that excuse. Because really 3 people got unbanned, many more still are. And 1 of them proved they should have never been unbanned. Its like asking for the same amount of money as a billionaire. They get a lot of money, why not you?
I'm talking about snak/rebelmaster. It was agreed to let him stay because he wasn't causing any major issues, despite his trolly attitude. I'm not really sure why he got the privilege of staying while cixelsyD is receiving a perma.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:18:11 PM by Blackllama »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 09:18:03 PM »

You don't even know who I'm talking about do you? I'm talking about snak/rebelmaster. It was agreed to let him stay because he wasn't causing any major issues, despite his trolly attitude. I'm not really sure why he got the privilege of staying while cixelsyD is receiving a perma.

Doombringer said "3 people were unbanned, 1 of them should never have been Unbanned" He IS talking about rebel black, unless you mean kwuartz, but he's been good.

By kwuartz

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 09:18:52 PM »

You don't even know who I'm talking about do you? I'm talking about snak/rebelmaster. It was agreed to let him stay because he wasn't causing any major issues, despite his trolly attitude. I'm not really sure why he got the privilege of staying while cixelsyD is receiving a perma.

Doombringer said "3 people were unbanned, 1 of them should never have been Unbanned" He IS talking about rebel black, unless you mean kwuartz, but he's been good.

Those people were unbanned because of WG leaving, Snak was a completely different reason and subject. I don't get why he would be thrown into that melting pot.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 09:21:50 PM »
Whatever. Like I said, unban him if you want.

By kwuartz

Offline Dante

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 09:31:00 PM »

Those people were unbanned because of WG leaving, Snak was a completely different reason and subject. I don't get why he would be thrown into that melting pot.
Half the people supporting rebel thought he was banned by whole. And your argument is still flawed he was not acting good, and neither is the guy your backing both had reports of trolling.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 09:44:33 PM »
Cix is a troll, making my duties as admin difficult, insulting me and had to gag him twice since he started playing. Would not recommend an unban. Stay dead.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 09:54:16 PM »
Half the people supporting rebel thought he was banned by whole. And your argument is still flawed he was not acting good, and neither is the guy your backing both had reports of trolling.
If both troll, and we let one in, why wouldn't let in the other? His original ban was for rdm a year ago. Has he rdm'd at all? I haven't seen any. I still haven't seen this trolling either though. I feel like we're playing the favorites game, and it feels bad.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 09:57:08 PM »
Cix is gagged EVERYTIME I get on. Most of the times by me, but I've seen other admins gag him. I feel like I've seen him rdm but I don't remember for sure if he was or not. It depends on the reason he was banned. If he was banned for breaking a rule, keep him banned. If he was banned for his past, unban him as we don't ban for things done on servers in the past.

Note: The people who appealed and won their unperma ban were unbanned due to WG related (or sketchy) bans not breaking rules on a server.

by Kwaurtz

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 10:17:40 PM »
So far what I've seen with cixelsyD is constantly asking about the rules (A.K.A "Is that a rule, tell me exactly where it is in the motd"), he has been muted/gagged around 8 times the past couple of days, hour banned for glitching a couple days ago (he also asked where in the rules it said propsurfing outside the map in roy_the_ship was a glitch), and bragging that he used to be permabanned on this server.
I wish I find Skyguy

Quote from: JohnCyKlopZ
Try fucking the iPhone?

Quote from: Noob Cakes
(LAST WORDS) Skyguy (Team Mudkipz): I'm with Noob Cakes
KOS me? Why? He's still alive!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 10:17:40 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal