CG Technical Area > Programming

Should I or should I not...

(1/3) > >>

Xenomorph:
Well I don't know but what I do know is that this is most likely stupid to you guys so here it is... There is pretty much no use for my LUA as of yet and because I have nothing else really much to do at this very moment, I just code random LUA shit and I am working on a fretta like gamemode so I was wandering if you guys want me to continue LUA and see what I can produce or I stop and scrap all my LUA projects...

You can also give a reason why you chose the option in this poll if you wish in the comments.
And I don't HAVE to work for you guys as of I don't really want to as of yet but you can decide. And no this is not so I become a coder for the Trouble in Terrorist Town. I just wanted an opinion from you guys. And even if a CL or HA asks me if I want to become a coder I would have to think. Thanks for reading this.

Blackllama:
I was looking for a "You should keep coding, but you probably code like a shitbag anyway" option. Unfortunately, no dice. Jokes aside, LUA can be very useless if you don't have an interest in gmod/roblox/second life. If you're bored with LUA or can't find anything to do you could always look into learning other languages.

I'm not really sure why you're using a poll to decide this as it's your decision to make, and I doubt many have strong opinions about it either way.

Leetgrain:
Ah, Xeno, the master in benign and stupid polls.

Anyway, we can't say when you don't put any bloody things you've made ¬.¬

Also, you shouldn't ask us, you should ask yourself, do you enjoy it? Do you want to keep on going with LUA, then move onto another programming language? So on and so forth.

Pyro:
I think 1 coder is enough, and I know we have 2 coders but Vincent is never here.

Hair Slut:
you should code things that conflict with our current server stuff and add it without telling anyone, make it fun for towersheep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version