Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: HerpDerpMike's Appeal  (Read 7812 times)

Offline Dante

Re: HerpDerpMike's Appeal
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 01:21:01 AM »
It seems everyone but ZM admins are forgetting a important rule. No Trolling On Other Servers. It is also very snooty to blow off rdm and trolling because it is on another server. It shows he just may do it on CG servers.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 01:27:59 AM »
It seems everyone but ZM admins are forgetting a important rule. No Trolling On Other Servers. It is also very snooty to blow off rdm and trolling because it is on another server. It shows he just may do it on CG servers.
So what, we ban him because he trolled on servers before this one?

1) He has yet to troll or break rules besides this misunderstanding
2) Just because he used to troll and RDM doesn't mean he will on our server (he hasn't)
3) His past bans and trolls only prevent him from being admin, not from playing.

I am disappoint in all of you.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 01:27:59 AM »

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 01:44:10 AM »
1. The amount of animosity in Tic Tac's post was totally unnecessary,  only provoking more arguments, and a flame war.

2. TTT is a stressful game, there needs to be some leeway, herpderp says he will improve on his trolling so give him a chance. When Tic Tac was applying for adminship we had agreed to watch him and give him a chance. Treat people equally.

3. Please don't separate us into different camps of admins.

4. Everyone just chill out.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline oobla37

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 01:46:06 AM »

As long as he doesn't do it with the tag on, why should we care? it stops him from getting admin on our servers, but he's welcome as long as no rules are broken. We can't ban/extend a ban for something someone did on another server. History certainly says a lot. For example I knew snak would break rules, it was just a matter of time until when. If we can't ban someone who is obviously hacking without proof, why should we ban someone with no proof of offences commited on our server. Please explain how NOT banning someone with a history because they don't break rules on OUR server is snooty. It would be improper to punish someone for something they didn't do. Everyone gets a chance at CG.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 01:54:14 AM »
I was gonna post, but it appears Oobla/Tyber/Unknown have made any possible points I could've made.

But seriously, the little line about ZM admins is the reason people talk about how they feel ttt is divided from the rest of the community. It doesn't help the cause. Somebody should unban him before we can take this any further off topic, as Tyber has given his seal of approval.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2013, 02:01:02 AM »
HerpDerpMike, personal attacks are not tolerated in CG. Choose your words more carefully next time.
Hey, let's not single anyone out here.

I'm not. But we do have a history of people muddling their Ban Appeals really bad because they just did not phrase their thoughts the right way. Regardless, the Personal Attack rule applies to everyone (Hello TicTac.)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:05:50 AM by SkiesAhoy »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2013, 02:12:34 AM »
I'm sorry, but while you guys seem to have a good history with Mike I've run into him on another server (Echo-Gaming Minecraft IIRC) one morning and he was being a complete douchebag. Throwing around racial and homophobic slurs, rdming every round, ghosting with his friend. I'm not saying up the ban, but I'm not saying remove it either.

What he does on other servers is of no business to us. If he behaves well on our servers, I see no issue in letting him stay. If he is doing it with the CG tag on, it's a different story, because he is affiliating himself with us.

That is wrong. Completely wrong. What our regulars do on other servers negatively impacts CG's reputation, and causes drama.

Kacey, please send proof of your claim.

Remember: Primary rule of CG is no trolling or griefing.  This includes other group/clan/community servers.  Do not do it.  If I find out, and have proof, expect to not be able to play here.

Guys, some of you were not around when the TTT server was purposefully blocked (DDoS) by another Clan, due to the improper actions of a former CL and other CG members at the time.  Interfering, or negatively impacting, another group's servers can be quite costly...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:16:40 AM by Cadaver »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2013, 02:22:09 AM »
HerpDerpMike, personal attacks are not tolerated in CG. Choose your words more carefully next time.

I'm not. But we do have a history of people muddling their Ban Appeals really bad because they just did not phrase their thoughts the right way. Regardless, the Personal Attack rule applies to everyone (Hello TicTac.)

HELLO!

For all those claiming I'm being overly harsh.
This guy wanders in and makes a ban appeal clearly not following format.

He eventually posts this.

I will admit this:
I RDM'd
False KOS'd/Saying other people RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill
T-Bait (I still do it  trollface)

He walks in and states all the bullshit stunts he pulls on "other" servers with a smile on his face.

No, I'm not going to be nice. He has no respect for other server, so I won't be giving him any here.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2013, 02:39:39 AM »
Quote from: oobla37 link=topic=9186.msg120609#msg120609
-snip-

What he does on other servers is of no business to us. If he behaves well on our servers, I see no issue in letting him stay. If he is doing it with the CG tag on, it's a different story, because he is affiliating himself with us.

That is wrong. Completely wrong. What our regulars do on other servers negatively impacts CG's reputation, and causes drama.

Remember: Primary rule of CG is no trolling or griefing.  This includes other group/clan/community servers.  Do not do it.  If I find out, and have proof, expect to not be able to play here.

Guys, some of you were not around when the TTT server was purposefully blocked (DDoS) by another Clan, due to the improper actions of a former CL and other CG members at the time.  Interfering, or negatively impacting, another group's servers can be quite costly...

You seem to have missed my original point, which is "if they don't represent CG through '(=CG=)' or through what they say on other servers, why should we care?" If they troll on other servers, but don't affiliate themselves with CG, why should we care? People troll. We don't punish people who get banned elswhere and then come here.

By kwuartz

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2013, 02:47:20 AM »

HELLO!

For all those claiming I'm being overly harsh.
This guy wanders in and makes a ban appeal clearly not following format.

He eventually posts this.

I will admit this:
I RDM'd
False KOS'd/Saying other people RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill
T-Bait (I still do it  trollface)

He walks in and states all the bullshit stunts he pulls on "other" servers with a smile on his face.

No, I'm not going to be nice. He has no respect for other server, so I won't be giving him any here.

I am not asking you to be nice, not even to respect the guy, but for the sake of having a civil discussion and avoiding drama, expressions such as "Get the fuck out, and stay out." would be better if avoided altogether.

Offline Dante

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2013, 03:54:54 AM »
Quote from: oobla37 link=topic=9186.msg120609#msg120609
-snip-

You seem to have missed my original point, which is "if they don't represent CG through '(=CG=)' or through what they say on other servers, why should we care?" If they troll on other servers, but don't affiliate themselves with CG, why should we care? People troll. We don't punish people who get banned elswhere and then come here.
Yes everyone join the bandwagon. Cadaver did address your points and I agree with him. He is affiliated with us and if anyone were to track him he'd learn he is affiliated with us. Or another server could see we are allowing our regulars to troll other servers and Ddos us. Trolling is immature. If you happily admit to trolling then that shows your character and last I checked we do NOT support that behavior.

Unknown we ARE different groups of admins. The only things the ZM server has in common with TTT is that we are ran by CG and apart of CG. ZM admins have entirely different experiences than TTT and Every ZM admin âž• Tic has been around much longer than 90% of ttt admins. Practically the same deal with TF2.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 04:00:48 AM by DoomBringerDANTE »

Offline oobla37

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2013, 04:17:23 AM »
So? A lot of people have accounts on at least 2 different communities. Saying that some random troll goes on different servers automatically makes you susceptible ddos attacks? Absolutely not. If they chose not to affiliate with us while trolling, how many fucks should we give? None. I don't condone trolling, but punishment for non CG affiliated trolling on other servers should not be served out on CG servers.

By kwuartz

Offline Dante

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2013, 05:02:31 AM »
So? A lot of people have accounts on at least 2 different communities. Saying that some random troll goes on different servers automatically makes you susceptible ddos attacks? Absolutely not. If they chose not to affiliate with us while trolling, how many fucks should we give? None. I don't condone trolling, but punishment for non CG affiliated trolling on other servers should not be served out on CG servers.
You ignore my points. It is a rule. It says badly about us. And you don't suddenly stop being affiliated with CG and suddenly become affiliated again. Ttt has been Ddos'd because of this. Also your basically condoling trolling as long as its not with CG tag or on CG server. This is narrow minded and needs to be corrected.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2013, 05:14:54 AM »
Ok, enough arguing. What I'm saying is that we shouldn't hold his past against him when he has improved and are following the rules.

I've yet to have a problem with him up until this, so yes, it does negatively impact CG when a member trolls anoher server/clan. However, he's not doing that anymore and is an active and nice player.

I'm sure not many of ou have even played with him before, so trust me when I say he's a nice guy and should get a clean slate.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2013, 06:14:51 AM »
You ignore my points. It is a rule. It says badly about us. And you don't suddenly stop being affiliated with CG and suddenly become affiliated again. Ttt has been Ddos'd because of this. Also your basically condoling trolling as long as its not with CG tag or on CG server. This is narrow minded and needs to be corrected.

Ok, I know we should stop arguing, but I'm not being narrow minded, and I don't need correcting. I'm saying we shouldn't affiliate ourselves with trolls. I'm saying that we don't NEED to get involved if we weren't in the first place. Why should we? Don't tell me I need to be "corrected" without fully understanding my points. I do not, never will, and never have condoned trolling of our server or other servers. There was the incident that I got my ttt admin removed for, but that's not something I'm proud of whatsoever, but I let it get out of hand. It's not important. Regardless, I can't control what people do outside of our server, nor should I punish people for their actions away from our server. It makes no sense. It's like if I went to a Wal-mart, stirred up some ruckus, and now I'm not allowed back in the Wal-mart. Should I not be allowed into the Grocery store across the street? Yes, I still should be, regardless of my history. I may not be allows back in the Wal-mart, but if I behave in the grocery store, why should they not let me in?

By kwuartz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2013, 06:14:51 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal