Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeal.  (Read 2351 times)

Offline A_Pigeon

Ban Appeal.
« on: March 03, 2013, 12:58:30 PM »
Who were you banned by: Laryzt

Why were you banned: hour ban -extended-

What server where you banned from: ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: 8:15pm Eastern time Jan 5 2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32976363

Your in game name: A_pigeon

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/A_Pigeon/

Additional comments:
Well, I'm sorry.

I realize now how much of a dick I've been to you guys over the past year and would like to apologize for it.

I've never found a server with a community as good as CG in my time playing and realize how much of a mistake I made being a troll and general jackass. It has been months since my perma ban and I've regretted every day of it. The thing is, many servers have similar gameplay elements and weapons, but none have a community anywhere near as great as yours. I realize that I was a splotch on that community and should have behaved better. I've missed being able to shoot traitors with my buddies like yankees123.

All I ask is that I may have another chance, be able to improve my image and not go down as "that stupid troll". I want to play TTT, not piss you guys off.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:14:14 PM by A_Pigeon »

Offline Guztav.

Re: Ban Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »
Well, I'm sorry.

I realize now how much of a dick I've been to you guys over the past year and would like to apologize for it.

I've never found a server with a community as good as CG in my time playing and realize how much of a mistake I made being a troll and general jackass. It has been months since my perma ban and I've regretted every day of it. The thing is, many servers have similar gameplay elements and weapons, but none have a community anywhere near as great as yours. I realize that I was a splotch on that community and should have behaved better. I've missed being able to shoot traitors with my buddies like yankees123.

All I ask is that I may have another chance, be able to improve my image and not go down as "that stupid troll". I want to play TTT, not piss you guys off.
You have not used the correct format when posting a ban appeal.
When posting a ban appeal the format should look like the following:

Who were you banned by:

Why were you banned:

What server where you banned from: ttt, hidden, etc

What date and/or time around were you banned:

Steam ID:

Your in game name:

Link to your steam page:

Additional comments:

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »

Offline Old Crow

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
- Mic Spam
- Banned several times (4) from CG servers
- Generally annoying
- Gives admins a hard time over small things

0/10 Would not unban.

by Kwaurtz

alfredthepigeon

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 02:21:57 PM »
And this is why I want a fresh start.

I want to try and be a good player, not a troll. But it's hard to start as a non troll when I can't even touch these servers without you calling me out on my past. Change is hard when all you can hear is "you're a troll, gtfo".

3 months without the server has made me realize how much of a douche I've been to you guys and made me want to change, I've found more constructive ways to vent my trolling and I've been using my mic for it's intended purpose.

But if you still hold these grudges after a year of perma mute and 3 months of ban, I guess there's nothing I can do to stop you. It's your server after all.

All I can do is apologize.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:28:48 PM by alfredthepigeon »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 03:39:43 PM »
He was indeed not a fun player.

We should either leave him banned, or unban him and reimplement the perma at the first sign of trouble.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »
Yeah, no.

Sorry, but you were just a general troll, I say begone with you.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 05:00:14 PM »
Stay dead. Bai.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »
Not worthy of an unban, thinks he can take advantage of the system.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
He spelled my name wrong ):

I dont honestly know why hes making this ban appeal today if it happened Jan 5? f hes been a troll in th past, then he should stay banned.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 05:57:30 PM »
He spelled my name wrong ):

I dont honestly know why hes making this ban appeal today if it happened Jan 5? f hes been a troll in th past, then he should stay banned.
If he made it immediately after he was banned, it would be denied for sure. Taking time for reminiscence isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 06:15:59 PM »
Oh no, not you again. Permanent is Permanent. Might I remind you he was perma banned THIS year? I read those old posts very thoroughly and you just seem like an overall troll. If a CL really wants to override tower's decision on this, then so be it, but please can he be microscoped?

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 03:32:15 AM »
And this is why I want a fresh start.

I want to try and be a good player, not a troll. But it's hard to start as a non troll when I can't even touch these servers without you calling me out on my past. Change is hard when all you can hear is "you're a troll, gtfo".

3 months without the server has made me realize how much of a douche I've been to you guys and made me want to change, I've found more constructive ways to vent my trolling and I've been using my mic for it's intended purpose.

But if you still hold these grudges after a year of perma mute and 3 months of ban, I guess there's nothing I can do to stop you. It's your server after all.

All I can do is apologize.

Not off to a good start. Seems like you want people to forget who you are, so you made a new account.

15)   All members are limited to One Account.  Community Leaders, Head Admin, and Global Forum Moderator may have more than one.

New account is being deleted. Please use your original account.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 08:05:16 PM »
Too much of a history of punishment and trolling. Ban appeal denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 08:05:16 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal