Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MMO Talk  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

MMO Talk
« on: February 16, 2013, 10:12:58 PM »
So i think a lot of CG is into at least one MMO or another, why not just dicuss whatever is MMO related. Talk amongst yourselves and whatnot.

Thanks to Scooby i've just gotten into Star Trek Online. Confusing as heck to start, but the ground and ship combat is pretty fun.

Also World of Warcraft. I still miss it.

Offline Tendovvi

Re: MMO Talk
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »
DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS!

Administrator Comment I believe posting to illegal activity, of any sort, is prohibited. Please do not post such links here, and do NOT send them via the forum's private messaging system. 2nd post in less than I week I have had to edit for you. . . If, for some reason, you believe this link does not run afoul of the forum rules, feel free to PM me, and I will reconsider... Cadaver
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:55:12 AM by Cadaver »
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:14:26 PM »

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:15:49 PM »
Im addicted to Planetside 2. I didnt like it at first but when I learned how to navigate the map and everything I fell in love. It gets even better when you join up with an outfit. Its F2P everyone should try it out if your computer can handle it  parrot

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:17:42 PM »
I have beta tested a bunch, and paid to play others, I just dislike the GRIND that every developer needs to put in for progressing in any game.

Also I generally can't stand the obsessive people anymore.

So I don't MMO anymore.  Gives me more time to play the 100s of other games that come out, as well as dedicate more time to admining and being in here.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 10:22:08 PM »
Im addicted to Planetside 2. I didnt like it at first but when I learned how to navigate the map and everything I fell in love. It gets even better when you join up with an outfit. Its F2P everyone should try it out if your computer can handle it  parrot
I really got into Planetside 2 because i found a good Lib pilot (I play VS btw) and we'd fly out and go Zephyr bomb everything. We'd rack up the kills when the TR weren't being pests and dominating the skies.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 10:27:43 PM »
I still play WoW...

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 10:48:34 PM »
There aren't many MMOs I really like. I played Runescape and Maplestory in elementary school, they aren't fun anymore. Wow is in the same boat, way too expensive for what you get.

I enjoy playing Mabinogi, but Nexon is so fucking greedy when it comes to character cards that it just makes me rage every time I want to play so I don't. There are many I've tried, but none seem to do it for me anymore.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 12:58:30 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 12:41:20 AM »
There aren't many MMOs I really like. I played Runescape and Maplestory in elementary school, they aren't fun anymore. Wow is in the same boat, way to expensive for what you get.

I enjoy playing Mabinogi, but Nexon is so fucking greedy when it comes to character cards that it just makes me rage every time I want to play so I don't. There are many I've tried, but none seem to do it for me anymore.

WoW isn't expensive, it's once a month and you gotta pay what you earn in 1 hour when you work lol :P But yeah the current WoW sucks.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 12:47:04 AM »
I really got into Planetside 2 because i found a good Lib pilot (I play VS btw) and we'd fly out and go Zephyr bomb everything. We'd rack up the kills when the TR weren't being pests and dominating the skies.

Im VS on Genudine. Id love to team up with a good lib pilot, you can really rack up the certs but I never really took the time to find one. But whenever I get in a lib with someone from my outfit its a ton fun. That is until you get shot down by the AA maxes and ESFs  :(

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 12:58:08 AM »
http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/World_of_Darkness_(MMORPG)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEi7nQbNDog" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEi7nQbNDog</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch2vB1ZatPI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch2vB1ZatPI</a>
Spoiler for Hidden:
They are gonna do good since the last two have a huge following now. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o7jFPs5730" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o7jFPs5730</a>
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEAH, PREPARING TO WASTE MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS GAME.
KILL SOME DAMN FREAKS! IN THE NAME OF THE PRINCE! YEYEYEYEH!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 01:08:01 AM »
WoW isn't expensive, it's once a month and you gotta pay what you earn in 1 hour when you work lol :P But yeah the current WoW sucks.
I don't have a job and I'm too busy to get one, maybe I'll look in the summer. It takes quite a bit of the little money I have. It's not that it's too expensive that I can't afford it, it just isn't worth it. If I could rollback the game a few years then maybe if I had cash to spare, but after Cataclysm, it's pretty much dead to me.

On another topic, guild wars 2. I saw videos forever before the game came out, and everyone kept telling me how it great it would be. I bought it impulsively when it came out. I never really play it. I doubt I'll spend much time in the future, but maybe. I really shouldn't let peoples' opinions sway me when buying games. The hype around me, the over-advertising, and my habit of impulsive buying don't mix. In my opinion it was a huge waste of money and I regret buying it. Such a shame.

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 02:02:53 AM »
Well at least you can still go back to GW2 whenever you feel like it, unlike many MMOs. I get your point though. Also i see no interest in what Doom is posting.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 02:28:41 AM »
Administrator Comment Fixed
This is illegal, not allowed to be posted.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:52:01 AM by Cadaver »

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 02:30:32 AM »
Administrator Comment Fixed. Illegal servers are illegal, and not allowed to be linked to, per the forum rules. So, you were looking at nothing... Cadaver
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Truthfully i dont even know what i'm looking at.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:52:58 AM by Cadaver »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 02:33:15 AM »

I think it is the site for a private WoW server or something.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:53:20 AM by Cadaver »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 02:33:15 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal