Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Map Update Thread  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Pillz

Map Update Thread
« on: July 10, 2010, 05:58:48 AM »
Junk said to post when I add/remove/doanythingto maps on the ZPS server, or tinker with anything.

So this is where I shall do so.

Removals
I removed the resident evil map because.. I don't think I need to explain myself.

Uploads
[Map names are not accurate because I'm lazy]
I uploaded: zpo_sasuke, zps_pizzeria, zps_arcatraz, zpo_deadandbreakfast(:3 oh the memories..), zpo_graveyard(I MISS THRILLER), zpo_zombietown(temporary, I just miss it), zpo_boneshack, zps_night, zpo_rescuepoint.

Nomination Updates
I added clubzombo back into nomination because it's an amazing level :D and I added everything above into nomination.

Changes aren't permanent so if you see a map you don't like, don't shit your pants. That's why I'm posting about it.

There is no argument for shitty maps when maps like the resident evil town map are on the server, because all of these are better than that. xD
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

Re: Map Update Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 06:41:25 AM »
just one thing Pillz, almost all the maps u added Kills the server thats why they wernt on there any more, but lets let them stay for a week or 2 and see if it still the same as when i took over server

Peace
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 06:41:25 AM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 07:14:25 AM »
Deadandbreakfast + Zombietown Probably do, but I didn't plan on keeping them there long. I just wanted to play a few times for old times sake.

Sasuke's an amazing map still, pizzeria is pretty cool but I never played it, nor was it ever in rotation when I was around so I dunno, and graveyard has thriller and never really killed the server much, I remember it used to get extends.

But once again, when compared to the serverkilling power of the resident evil town map we had, these maps are nothing. <3

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »
what about elescaper?
Phim Bogason

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 10:52:53 AM »
It's broken?

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 12:57:22 PM »
elescaper has been broken since 2.0, and deadandbreakfast, actually doesnt kill server, of what i remember but usually back then, Zombietown/Sasuke/Pizzaria/Graveyard, Kills the server almost instantly (sasuke also only after 2.0 since only 5% of ppl know how to press train button), i my self love zombietown, sasuke, but lets wait and see what they does to server in these times
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 01:20:31 PM »
for reals, keep all these maps in NOMINATE only not in rotation, otherwise we will have a dead server more often =(

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 02:13:31 PM »
it isnt that broken, elescapers problem is the button of which you jump then press it
Phim Bogason

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 09:03:26 PM »
I don't like having maps in rotation other than a few stock ones anyone.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 09:03:26 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal