Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] Tictac's Admin App because why not?  (Read 9163 times)

Ðeath.

Re: [ZM] Tictac's Admin App because why not?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 07:01:17 PM »
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1  I've seen this man as an admin before. He would make a great admin. He knows to not be too serious, he knows when to be, all the good stuff you need in an admin.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »
+1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »

Offline Sammy

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 08:35:31 AM »
Honestly cant see why not, obviously dont know him well, but he and death kept zm running... has always been on the forums since forever.

+1.5... I get half an extra vote cause im superspecialawesome right?
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8685.15

This whole incident left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 12:18:50 AM »
-1 He tends to push trolling a bit too much.

Revenge RDM'ed in TTT. He was banned for this. While it isn't a vac ban it happened on dec 31st

Also
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
20 LEGITIMATE POSTS ON THE FORUM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 20+ POSTS, DO NOT APPLY. Use of the forum is a requirement of all Admin.  If you do not check the forums at least once a week, your Admin powers can be removed. Spam posts and Necro posts will block your application.
Must be at least 15 years of age
Must have a minimum average of 7.5 hours a week, for a month, for the server you are apply for. That is 7.5 hours a week, for 4 consecutive weeks.
Should have a microphone
No vac bans on file, and no bans from other major communities, or clans, within the last 6 months.
No Cheating, Hacking, trolling, or Minging other communities, or clans within the last 6 months.
No Cheating, Hacking, trolling, or Minging of any CG server at any time.
No CG server or forum bans in the last 6 months.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 12:37:55 AM »
Honestly cant see why not, obviously dont know him well, but he and death kept zm running... has always been on the forums since forever.

+1.5... I get half an extra vote cause im superspecialawesome right?

-1 He tends to push trolling a bit too much.

Revenge RDM'ed in TTT. He was banned for this. While it isn't a vac ban it happened on dec 31st

Also
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
20 LEGITIMATE POSTS ON THE FORUM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 20+ POSTS, DO NOT APPLY. Use of the forum is a requirement of all Admin.  If you do not check the forums at least once a week, your Admin powers can be removed. Spam posts and Necro posts will block your application.
Must be at least 15 years of age
Must have a minimum average of 7.5 hours a week, for a month, for the server you are apply for. That is 7.5 hours a week, for 4 consecutive weeks.
Should have a microphone
No vac bans on file, and no bans from other major communities, or clans, within the last 6 months.
No Cheating, Hacking, trolling, or Minging other communities, or clans within the last 6 months.
No Cheating, Hacking, trolling, or Minging of any CG server at any time.
No CG server or forum bans in the last 6 months.

I still stand by what I said in regards to your own admins acting extremely out of line with their remarks of "Shut the fuck up" and how they handled the situation in general.

The entire situation surrounding that ban was beyond Bullshit in my completely honest opinion. I was harassed for almost two hours and then when attempting to explain the situation to the admins I was told to "Shut the fuck up"

So if you're trying to say, none of you would have snapped after dealing with pure bullshit for two hours and then when help finally shows up it insults you ignores you and then bans you because you fought back. By all means completely void my Admin app as I'm apparently the only one who has anger as an emotion.

I'd also like to point out regarding the ban rule.
I've been in CG for several years now, the ban was due to an incident partial caused by CG staff.
It was a ban that took place on a server completely irrelevant to the server I'm applying to.

And in the roughly two months since that ban, nothing has happened and I've put more hours into helping and filling CG servers than most of the actual admins.

But by all means if you want to void it because of that single rule go for it.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 12:47:20 AM »
Rule is 6 months w/o ban, not 2.

You knowingly broke a rule. You could have quit but you chose to break a rule instead. When I get angry at TTT I stop playing. I agree is was handled poorly by admins but that does not give you permission to revenge rdm.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 12:49:33 AM »
Ah, and yes, it was poorly handled. And yes, rage inducing.  Yet, what did you do in response? Did you seek assistance from other admin?  Did you go tell Towersheep, so he could fix the situation? 

No.

You broke the rules, instead.  Not the wisest of moves.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 12:55:17 AM »

Ah, and yes, it was poorly handled. And yes, rage inducing.  Yet, what did you do in response? Did you seek assistance from other admin?  Did you go tell Towersheep, so he could fix the situation? 

No.

You broke the rules, instead.  Not the wisest of moves.

Do people normally think clearly when their in a state of rage?
I made one mistake in anger, does that really out weigh everything else I've done?

Sure I've had issues in the past (Long time ago) But I accepted that was all on me and I took my punishments for what I did.

I've put several years into the group with most everyone else and like everyone else I fucked up at point. I'm sure not every other admin here has a perfect track record before they became admin.

Feel free to be the deciding factor here Cadaver.
I won't argue with your decision

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 01:19:51 AM »
I am not the admin in charge. 

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 01:43:30 AM »

Yes but you are one of the highest ranking admins and a Community leader.
Zombie Master doesn't have a Head Admin nor does it have more than 3 current admins.

So one CL has to make this decision or let the community decide.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 01:47:40 AM »
I'll make the decision for the cl's

Accepted! Welcome aboard my boy.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 01:48:33 AM »

Yes but you are one of the highest ranking admins and a Community leader.
Zombie Master doesn't have a Head Admin nor does it have more than 3 current admins.

So one CL has to make this decision or let the community decide.

I believe it's inject's decision.

From my point of view; I understand why people would be wary to see him as admin so soon after his ban but if he was an admin on Gmod (god forbid) he could of muted  the guy and handled it much better than he did.

While as a non-admin he feels his only defense is to counter-troll or do as he did; while it wasn't the best choice I don't think that kind of an issue will arise in ZM.

I feel he will do just fine.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 02:01:12 AM »
When I played with Thorax on TTT during the whole DDossing fiasco, he was the only one who didn't complain about lag out of about 24 people. He has shown he can maintain composure, and not release his anger onto others or through his mic.  He even made those lag videos joking how unplayable it was getting. He put it into a constructive manner rather than raging. From what I saw then, and his forum activity, I think he should deserve admin. He's committed to the betterment of ZM and CG as a whole.

However, rules shouldn't be broken and then easily forgotten. I would be more comfortable is you had asked Tower, or someone else about the 6 month ban prior to making the application but that's too late. All in all, I would think that a month after his ban because it was shared blame would suffice, but that is up for someone else to call.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 02:11:59 AM »
When I played with Thorax on TTT during the whole DDossing fiasco, he was the only one who didn't complain about lag out of about 24 people. He has shown he can maintain composure, and not release his anger onto others or through his mic.  He even made those lag videos joking how unplayable it was getting. He put it into a constructive manner rather than raging. From what I saw then, and his forum activity, I think he should deserve admin. He's committed to the betterment of ZM and CG as a whole.

However, rules shouldn't be broken and then easily forgotten. I would be more comfortable is you had asked Tower, or someone else about the 6 month ban prior to making the application but that's too late. All in all, I would think that a month after his ban because it was shared blame would suffice, but that is up for someone else to call.

In all honesty, I was completely unaware that such a rule existed. I was working with the template and any obvious things that I would assume would equal an instant denial. As well, I had completely forgotten about the ban itself until it was brought not only to the admins attention but mine as well.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 02:11:59 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal