Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dota 2 CG Team?  (Read 3788 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: Dota 2 CG Team?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 04:08:15 AM »
According to reddit, if a team member is switched out for another the team's mmr is reset. That seems like a bit of a pain in the ass.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »
Makes sense to me that should happen.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 12:36:47 PM »
So I guess what would have to happen is we organize exactly who would absolutely be interested here, and should multiple teams be desired, who's on what team. We should have party dota sessions to figure out who's good at what, etc.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 12:53:14 PM »
Two teams will more than likely be a must. Leomire and I both have experience doing competitive dota and wanna get back into that sort of habit. And unless you are really ready to dedicate the time to being competitive, I suggest we have the second team be more lax.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
Two teams will more than likely be a must. Leomire and I both have experience doing competitive dota and wanna get back into that sort of habit. And unless you are really ready to dedicate the time to being competitive, I suggest we have the second team be more lax.
I hate losing. Not to mention I've competed in some local tournaments so I've learned from there as well.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
I hate losing. Not to mention I've competed in some local tournaments so I've learned from there as well.

Same here, losing because you get outplayed and you're playing at your best is one thing. But not trying, or saying 'its just a game' is no excuse for losing. If we're gonna do competitive, we are going to do it to win.

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »
So two teams, one competitive, one relaxed. We probably don't have more than 10 Dota players in CG anyways. Also, I know I personally would like to get to the competitive point, and right now I am fairly decent at the game in general, I just simply haven't had enough time to learn all the individual heroes.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives

Offline Link236

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 06:53:52 PM »
Yeah, having a competitive team and a relaxed team would be great. I'm pretty much a beginner. I've played 20 or so matches, so I know the swing of things, but I pretty much limited to the basics.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 12:11:48 AM »
i'd play but DOTA 2 scares me  Meme7

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 12:33:42 AM »
My 2 cents: Have a serious competitive team, and have it name itself, first (gets the first naming rights) and then have a 2nd team for fun.
Both named CG somehow.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »
I agree with cadaver.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in the ring for training people. Get some new players up to speed and work with the competitive team to give'em a good practice/warm-up.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 09:34:32 PM »
All you guys should reply here: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=9033.0     

When you get the chance.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 09:34:32 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal