Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: .....  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Dante

« on: January 16, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
Who were you banned by: Nexus

Why were you banned: RDM and Leave

What server where you banned from: ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned: 1:00pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22236343

Your in game name: (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

Link to your steam page: /TheMadLunatic

Additional comments:
Nexus banned me for rdm and leave. I didn't Leave I crashed. I attempted to rejoin after the crash and fixing my mic. (Which took less than 2 minutes.) To find I was banned. I asked Nexus why and he told me I was banned for Rdming a guy who killed an rdmer.

What Happened for why I killed him is:
In the forest map i was walking around with 9mm I came up to the portapoty to see someone calmly walk up to someone standing still and Blow their brains out, I gave them a second to ID while jumping back, saw in the Top the guy was innocent and INSTANTLY focused on combat and took the guy out in a few shots. Aparantly what I didn't See was Colin (Rdmer) Had killed people and was standing on top of them (Didn't see any blood till Colin was killed.) Did Not help the fact the guy said nothing while calmly walking up to kill Colin.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:22:26 PM by DoomBringerDANTE »

Offline Tyber

Re: .....
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »
I'm all for an unban, and I'm sure Nexus is too.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:08:52 PM by Tyber »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:58:29 AM »
I'm all for an unban, and I'm sure Nexus is too.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 02:05:07 AM »
+1

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Snak

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 02:33:47 AM »
+0 Anyone can say they crashed, why should that be allowed as a vaild excuse
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 02:41:18 AM »
I think we should wait for nexus to post.

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 03:00:11 AM »
Get out.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 03:02:52 AM »
Because he's a good player and follows the rules, therefore, we give him the benefit of the doubt and see of the admin who banned him is ok with an unban.

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 03:05:30 AM »
Because he's a good player and follows the rules, therefore, we give him the benefit of the doubt and see of the admin who banned him is ok with an unban.
He dose not care. We have had a long and hateful past. I despise him with every inch of my being and so does he. Thats why I said get out. (I could use a broader vocabulary but that would be immature and personal attack.)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 05:03:17 AM »
I sent him a PM, so hang tight.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Snak

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 05:10:38 AM »
He dose not care. We have had a long and hateful past. I despise him with every inch of my being and so does he. Thats why I said get out. (I could use a broader vocabulary but that would be immature and personal attack.)

I don't hate anyone. So i'm sorry if u feel that way. you shouldent get so ignited because i voiced my opinion. And i only spoke truth in what i said.
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 08:30:30 AM »

I don't hate anyone. So i'm sorry if u feel that way. you shouldent get so ignited because i voiced my opinion. And i only spoke truth in what i said.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyway, +1, He's a good player and I haven't seen him cause any trouble until this event, I say unban.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 09:45:49 AM »
+1 This case is similar to the one of Link236 which had the situation of what looked like what happens. I know you're a reg and that this was not an intentional so I am in support of an unban.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 10:26:29 AM »

There's a difference between "Voicing your opinion" and being a Shit disturber. You know very well why it's an acceptable reason in this situation. Doom is a regular player who wouldn't gain any satisfaction from "RDM and Leave" nor does he have any record of Rdming so him suddenly jumping to RDM and leaving is far less believable than "There was a misunderstanding and his game crashed."

As everyone know's Garry's Mod is about as stable as a Paranoid Schizophrenic Crack Head. The game crashes at random. (Map change, Load Up, Tuesdays, Mid Game if something "Weird happens"

And before you go "buh im not trying to start anything" Re-read your original two posts. Everything about them shows what your intentions were when you started posting, try and make Doom mad.

you shouldent get so ignited because i voiced my opinion. And i only spoke truth  in what i said.

Also Nexus agrees with the ban removal so somebody go free Doom.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 01:52:21 PM »
Ladies, please. Simple misunderstanding admin who did the banning agrees with an unban, so lets just get this going like any other ban apeal...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 01:52:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal