Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A_pigeon's Ban appeal  (Read 1306 times)

Offline A_Pigeon

A_pigeon's Ban appeal
« on: January 05, 2013, 11:49:43 PM »
Who were you banned by: Larzyt

Why were you banned: Unknown (game crash)

What server where you banned from: ttt

What date and/or time around were you banned:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32976363

Your in game name: A_pigeon

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/A_Pigeon/

Additional comments: Well, I have no idea if this is the end of my time on conjoint or not. I was banned around 8:15pm eastern time today by an admin named larzyt. The ban unfourtunately caused my game to crash, so I have no idea what the ban was for. Either way the hour is up and it seems I am still banned. Iwould like to say that I enjoy playing on the TTT server. It's my favorite garry's mod server out there. It's a place where I have been enjoying TTT with my buddies for quite some time now. It's unfourtunate that I do tend to troll, but it is something I  do. I've been playing here for quite a while, perma muted, gagged and whatever the hell else has been thrown at me and would just like a second chance on these servers, a fresh start. The gameplay here is just unmatched by any other TTT i've ever played and the fact that many good friends of mine play here is an added bonus. All I want to do is say sorry and hope that I may be able to continue playing here. It is a great server with a community like no other I've seen before. I simply can't imagine Gmod without having Conjoint on my playlist.
                                                                                            -A_pigeon

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Re: A_pigeon's Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:41:07 AM »
The ban was justified. You repeatedly spammed admin chat asking for an unmute, even after several warnings. The ban was for an hour and it should have expired by now.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:41:07 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:44:00 AM »
Warned you once or twice to stop asking to be unmuted in admin chat. You were trolling before hand and had your chance to stop so I hour banned you.

That ban is already done. But if I'm correct, Tower perma'd you for reasons beyond me.

I'll redirect Tower to this thread, but I'm all for second chances.

BTW, if you don't know what the ban was for, how do you know it was an hour ban :I
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 12:52:21 AM by Tyber »

Offline A_Pigeon

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 01:02:08 AM »
I asked my buddies from the server how long it was.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 01:31:13 AM »
I don't think you're going to be unbanned for apologizing. You have a history of trolling and causing trouble.

Some partially relevant past appeals showing his behavior:
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6413
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6406

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 02:26:58 AM »
Due to numerous bans and even one for this reason, you are no longer welcome on TTT. I'm tired of your constant complaining when you break a rule and are then punished.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 02:36:51 AM »
Well i don't think it'd be right to keep him banned over an over-extended hour ban.

Unless Tower perma'd him for a reason, im for an unban.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 02:38:28 AM »
Unless Tower perma'd him for a reason, im for an unban.
Due to numerous bans and even one for this reason, you are no longer welcome on TTT. I'm tired of your constant complaining when you break a rule and are then punished.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 02:38:28 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal