Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeal of -TM^-REDLION-FE-  (Read 2128 times)

Offline -TM^-REDLION-FE-

Ban Appeal of -TM^-REDLION-FE-
« on: December 27, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
Ban Appeal

Who I was banned by: I don't know

Why I was banned: I don't know (I disconnected from the server, I was not removed by the ban)

What server I was banned from : TTT

What Date I was banned on : 12/27/2012 Around Noon

Steam ID: redlionsp

My in-game name: -TM^-REDLION-F€-

My link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978304878/

Additional Comments:

I have never caused any problems on the server (never been kicked etc. ) and I honestly don't know why I was banned. I just logged on to my steam account about an hour ago and I tried to play and it said I was banned. I honestly don't know why I was banned at all. Before I left I played 4 rounds on the server on cs_office_unlimited. The last round I played I typed kill in console because I had to go with my mother to go to errands. When I came back it said I was banned. Before that round I killed a traitor because he had a Vintar out and he was by an un-ID body, there was a KOS on a player named Doctor for shooting someone with his HUGE and I shot him with the Vintar I had just picked up but he was apparently Innocent. Before that round I disconnected as a Traitor because of Lag. So I don't know what could have possibly caused me to be banned as my Karma didn't drop below 900.

Bryan

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Ban Appeal of -TM^-REDLION-FE-
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 08:10:27 PM »
Steam ID: redlionsp

Sorry Matey, but that's not a steamid! (to get your steamID, join an online game in any source game (Like Gmod) and go into console and type in 'status' , you will find a list of everyone on the server, find your name and copy the line that goes similar to "STEAM_X:Y:Z" (X Y & Z denote a bunch of numbers))

Apart from that sounds like you got banned for RDM and leave, wasn't there so I can't really tell you anything else about it.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 08:10:27 PM »

Offline -TM^-REDLION-FE-

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »

Sorry about that

STEAM_0:0:9019575

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 08:36:09 PM »
You were banned by "Just a Guy" for Mass RDM (3). The ban expires on the 30th.

Don't know who Just a Guy is, but the admin probably had their name changed.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »

I was there when he was on, it's HolyDeath.

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 10:33:38 PM »

I never had the name "just a guy" and i don't remember banning anyone in a little while, except for some karma bans
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Superkabii

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 10:41:21 PM »
That was Doctor.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 10:56:57 PM »
wait, so if it was rdmx3, and he left the server, shouldn't he have a perma? 0_o

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Tyber

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »

I never had the name "just a guy" and i don't remember banning anyone in a little while, except for some karma bans
Lol, sorry then, thats what someone else in the server told me.

Offline -TM^-REDLION-FE-

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 02:22:55 AM »
Alright, first of all I did not rdm anybody. During the last four rounds I played on the server I killed two people.One was and rdmer who had a KOS and a second was a traitor who walked past an un-ID body and had out a ventar. I don't remember playing with an admin by that name on the server. The point here is that no one confronted me about a supposed "mass rdm" at all and I was on the server for an entire round after I killed the last person. I did not randomly kill a bunch of people and leave as would merit a permaban. Again I only killed 1 inno who had a KOS on him so my karma was around 930 when I left the server so I want to someone to explain how that merits a ban. I have taken the time to try and find out who and why I was banned to resolve any misunderstandings that there may have been. I really enjoy playing on the TTT server and I would never intentionally do something to hurt my chances of playing on the server.

RED

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 02:22:55 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal