Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT] StormOfAshes Application  (Read 5031 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

[TTT] StormOfAshes Application
« on: December 25, 2012, 04:27:02 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name:(=CG=) StormOfAshes

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981436090

Steam ID: STEAM_0010585181

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, Css and Gmod dark rp super admin.

Why you wish to be admin: Being an admin takes alot of responsibility and effort, but these two requirements pay off when you see the good you can do to maintain this server's reputation. TTT is a fun game, rules maintain that fun, and rules have to be followed. Throughout my time being on this server, I've learned many things about this community and it's players, I had fun moments and that's what counts the most. Being an admin on this server isn't a chore, it's a way of helping out this community into striving.   

What are some good qualities you possess: Leadership, responsibility, benevolance, Honnesty, availability,cautiosness,Diligence.

What country are you from: Russia

Microphone: Yes

Additional Notes:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 04:29:38 AM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Prince LunaShy

Re: [TTT] StormOfAshes Application
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 08:09:18 PM »
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great guy, knows da rules, active, the whole package!

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 08:09:18 PM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 08:46:12 PM »
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great guy, knows da rules, active, the whole package!
^
|
|
|

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:13:53 AM »
My app is more popular than yours already! trollface

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 02:17:39 AM »
+1 whenever I have played with storm in-game he has never caused any problems. Hes been around for a while and knows how things work.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 03:33:28 AM »
My app is more popular than yours already! trollface
Thats cause you're my little pumpkin shmunkin!    Meme6

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 04:39:32 AM »
Seems like he would make a good admin. Has put up a handful of the ban requests which is good.

I don't understand why Storm's using the red text though.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 04:51:16 AM »
Seems like he would make a good admin. Has put up a handful of the ban requests which is good.

I don't understand why Storm's using the red text though.

I like things to stand out :D

Offline Mr.TheDoctor

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 05:39:25 AM »
Misspelled honesty, red text, -1

+2, solid player, no problems with him thus far.
10:53 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just tape their mouth shut and then rape them with a pencil and call their family and say you're the insurance guy and need they need to come in for the life insurance and when they get there tape their mouths and rape them with a pencil and then rinse and repeat with relatives
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: but i mean
10:54 PM - ??Mystery??: you could just ignore it

Offline caboose74

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 06:14:54 AM »
-1 for me he's a troll , i have to mute him several time in that past week , you attitude face to some player especially with player with low voice isnt what we want from a admin, i watch you because you claim that you want to be a admin , and what i see for now is really bad , during the day you are fine but the night it's something else and you'll need to fix that before you'll get my +1
he might know the rules and being a decent player but i dont think he's maturity  to be a admin right now

even tonight i had to mute him again
also avoiding what admin ask you , like stop singing or stop mic spamming and i had to tell  you multiple time before you stop or i had to mute you make me feel like you dont deserve it

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 09:32:41 AM by caboose74 »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 06:47:34 AM »
-1 for me he's a troll , i have to mute him several time in that past week , saying a lot's of hate speech,
he might know the rules and being a decent player but i dont think he's maturity  to be a admin right now

Hate speech? You only muted me once past 2 weeks (wich was not too long ago), I respectfully disagree with that. Hate speech would be racism,homophobia, sexism etc..I don't recall saying any of that.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:10:33 AM by (QC) Spell Bound »

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 08:03:21 AM »
+1, Nice fellow, Has capabilities. Only one thing I have to say. Get dem damage logs

Offline Tyber

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »
-1 for me he's a troll , i have to mute him several time in that past week , saying a lot's of hate speech,

Hate speech? You only muted me once past 2 weeks (wich was not too long ago), I respectfully disagree with that. Hate speech would be racism,homophobia, sexism etc..I don't recall saying any of that.
Arguing with an admin's response doesn't look good. Instead, take into mind what they said and improve it. And yes, I do think he has had to mute you once or twice in the past week or so.

P.S. Caboose, you should really capitalize your I's xD

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »

Arguing with an admin's response doesn't look good. Instead, take into mind what they said and improve it. And yes, I do think he has had to mute you once or twice in the past week or so.

P.S. Caboose, you should really capitalize your I's xD
Well yeah I'll have to agree on that, just the hate speech part that is confusing me. If I ever rdmed or mic spammed, i'd try to improve it and the results would be seen. Sorry Caboose.         Ps: Ashes, console works fine now , it was a problem with the keyboard. :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:46:56 PM by (QC) Spell Bound »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »
+1 Happy bday, also very good english for a russian.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal