Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: False perma mute  (Read 5914 times)

Offline Old Crow

Re: False perma mute
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 03:53:55 AM »
Well I got home so here are the pics

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 03:54:18 AM »
I completely support this.

There have been MANY, MANY times where I have muted you. (Near 4-5 times each day I played with you.) When the mute did not stick, you continued to spam, and when kicked, you returned and spammed. So please, stay muted.

Also, trolling admins is against the rules. Crow is the one that put on the pmute, and any admins that follow this are simply doing their job. NOT ABUSING.

Is your name on here different from in game? I do not remember even playing with a waffuls in game.

I was not trolling crow. I was just asking people "Do you even lift?"

Next, I've never spammed, so don't say things unless you have evidence to back it up.
Also, please show me the logs of me getting muted by you 4-5 times in the same day.

I am TLuLul, and if you want proof of my mutes, ask Tower to find them. I know for a fact that I have muted you MANY different times. Singing, spamming mic, spamming then saying "stop spamming mic [insert a player's name]. It's annoying, you are childish, and you do deserve this mute.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 03:54:18 AM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 04:31:22 AM »
I can support the allegations, been more than one incident of spam with Zip - Witnessed him being muted on multiple occasions for spam.

...My god these snowflakes are annoying, I'm trying to read goddamnit.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:38:32 AM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 07:07:46 PM »
I can support the allegations, been more than one incident of spam with Zip - Witnessed him being muted on multiple occasions for spam.

...My god these snowflakes are annoying, I'm trying to read goddamnit.
IKR! But yeah, Zippy's annoying and in my personal opinion, deserves the permamute.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »
Put in comments now before this thread is locked.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Nelth

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
Zippy is an annoyance every time I see him on.
I vote for it to stay.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
Agreed, let it stay.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 05:07:00 PM »
Every time Zippy is on he annoys the majority of the server, including myself.

I vote for it to stay, or at least have him severely limit the mic use.

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline Pillz

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 06:22:02 PM »
Some people are unable to realize they're annoying and completely unfunny; and get mad when people don't understand their "humor".
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 07:16:22 PM »
neeeeds to stay
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 09:05:40 PM »
Well considering he stopped posting, and the evidence involved, I think its safe to say this needs a conclusion.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 09:19:22 PM »
Well considering he stopped posting, and the evidence involved, I think its safe to say this needs a conclusion.
Yeah
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tyber

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 02:50:32 AM »
I'm pretty sure he ragequit/moved on from CG because usually I would see him on like, every other day. However, since this post and his permamute i haven't seen him on at all. Since he hasn't responded in like 2/3 days, pretty easy to assume he doesn't care.  quagmire

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:47 PM »
I'm pretty sure he ragequit/moved on from CG because usually I would see him on like, every other day. However, since this post and his permamute i haven't seen him on at all. Since he hasn't responded in like 2/3 days, pretty easy to assume he doesn't care.  quagmire

Well when this stuff happens to people usually they fail to see they did anything wrong and then go on telling people about how stupid we are; etc.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »
I hope CL's haven't forgot about this topic... but it really needs a lock, haven't seen him on since this whole thing started...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal