Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Neltharion Abuse  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Lone Mudkips

Neltharion Abuse
« on: December 02, 2012, 06:52:57 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Lone Grey

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable: No bans

Server: Conjoint Gaming TTT

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Neltharion

In which server did the abuse occur?: Conjoint Gaming TTT? (same server question?)

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Muting without warning

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): December 2nd, 2 PM of Central Time

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):
Scooby's mute (gave warning after mute):
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/902107446101944169/2D0580FE7A63EB86CF00809458E667DCAE0748A1/
My mute:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902107446101949023/DDBA60EB04AC2FC17B39312977EA97C7F90B5D45/
Three mutes (no chat warning):
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/902107446101960408/5C2591F40DD6921410C0B2D99FDA7FD5F8D6247C/

Additional comments: To be honest, I find it ridiculous that he muted me (and others) without warning. I admit that I sort of screamed and/or freaked out on the server at times, but NONE of the admins (Nexus, Blazyd, Tendovvi, etc.) had ever brought up about my little "squeal of joy and/or rage."

I may have no video evidence when it took place of the mute, but there are witnesses of the mutes.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Neltharion Abuse
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »
When I joined the server I had gotten pmed by a couple people telling me what I should say because of Neltharion muting for bullshit reasons and for no explination or warning. Half of the players who normally speak weren't ebing as vocal because they didn't wanna be muted, and everyone was making the statement 'watch what you say hes gonna mute you!'.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:59:06 PM »
Witnessed all of it, muted multiple players without warning, muted for spectacularly harsh reasons (for one, Lone was laughing on the mic for a split second - got muted.)

As Kwaurtz said, a lot of players were more... silent, not at all as fun, and people were making that statement.

Ludicrously harsh, to the point where a few people cheered when he departed.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 07:14:42 PM »
Looks like from the screen shots the first two mutes, occurred because you guys were whistling.
I look forward to seeing Nelths side of the story of course and additional information which I'm sure you will all post after this.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »
I wasn't there and obviously didn't see what happened, but keep in mind, admins don't have to warn for mic spam, just singing. It is just common courtesy. Whether or not people were actually mic spamming is a different question.

EDIT: I typed that wrong lol fixed.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:40:30 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 07:24:19 PM »
I wasn't there and obviously didn't see what happened, but keep in mind, admins don't have to mute for mic spam, just singing. It is just common courtesy. Whether or not people were actually mic spamming is a different question.

Mic/Chat Spam
     Singing: Warning then Mute for remainder of map.
     Spam : Gag(text) or Mute(Voice) depending on what they are spamming.
     Spam admin chat: Warning then ban for 1 hour.
     Rejoins to avoid Mute/Gag: Re-mute/Re-gag
     2 Rejoins to avoid Mute/Gag: Pmute/gag

According to the punishment standards if they mic spam they can just be muted. Singing is the only time you get a warning according to this. Which mainly makes scene. So you can mute for mic spam as you should.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »
I wasn't there and obviously didn't see what happened, but keep in mind, admins don't have to mute for mic spam, just singing. It is just common courtesy. Whether or not people were actually mic spamming is a different question.

Mic/Chat Spam
     Singing: Warning then Mute for remainder of map.
     Spam : Gag(text) or Mute(Voice) depending on what they are spamming.
     Spam admin chat: Warning then ban for 1 hour.
     Rejoins to avoid Mute/Gag: Re-mute/Re-gag
     2 Rejoins to avoid Mute/Gag: Pmute/gag

According to the punishment standards if they mic spam they can just be muted. Singing is the only time you get a warning according to this. Which mainly makes scene. So you can mute for mic spam as you should.

Oh, not any "Mic spam", was just split-second things and small things, nothing to warrant a mute.

Anyway, letting Nelth post here,
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:49:33 PM by Leetgrain »
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
Scooby, I admitted that he whistled for about like three seconds. I laughed when playing TTT, and none of the admins muted me or warned me about that.

But things aside, I am willing to listen to Nelth's story.

In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 07:43:19 PM »
Neltharion has a very stupidly low temper when it comes to "mic spam."

Apparently he mutes anyone who makes an - at least - 2 millisecond loud noise that he thinks is annoying, any kid who speaks even a sentence, and people who laugh. All without a single warning
(I don't think a "warning" after the mute counts because the players unjustly punished don't become unmuted, and with the auto map switch broken, I really feel bad for them.)

And no, I was not amongst the people who were muted, but I was a witness.

From my perspective, Neltharion with his bad mood decided to abuse a mic spam rule that probably needs some debate. In my opinion, having the admin decide what he constitutes as "mic spam" seems to be a bad idea in Nelth's case.

Scooby's wistling, if really above 3 seconds, seems deserving of the mute, however.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 08:07:41 PM by JohnCyKlopZ »
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 09:02:48 PM »
Useless posts that do not contribute in any way to solving the Admin Abuse thread will be deleted

Seriously guys, I thought we had gone over this...

Offline Nelth

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »
1. I gave verbal warnings to scooby and the "Lolololol" people over mic. They continued and were muted.
2. Lone grey was shouting a sentence, not just a mere laugh, and I muted him because of that.
3. I have never muted someone just because they are young, there are many mature people with low voices, I mute the ones that are trolls, and I give them warning beforehand.
4. Not sure if it was chrono or dolan, but one was using a high pitched voice to annoy on purpose, they other and  charizard persisted the Lolling after I warned them not too.
5. If you don't punish for micspam, it will only breed more, and that is not something I want to see happen to this server. I have seen other servers fall this way and have no desire to see the same come to conjoint.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 09:27:49 PM »
Useless posts that do not contribute in any way to solving the Admin Abuse thread will be deleted

Seriously guys, I thought we had gone over this...
????
What's off topic?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 09:41:17 PM »
I fixed my post up top, accidently typed mute instead of warn. It'll make more sense if you read it now.

EDIT: Inject, it was kamikaze's post about some dis gon b gud stuff.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:43:47 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 10:06:17 PM »
So in short, neltharion sounds like hes being extremely anal about mic usage and over reacting.

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 10:07:26 PM »
1. I gave verbal warnings to scooby and the "Lolololol" people over mic. They continued and were muted.
2. Lone grey was shouting a sentence, not just a mere laugh, and I muted him because of that.
3. I have never muted someone just because they are young, there are many mature people with low voices, I mute the ones that are trolls, and I give them warning beforehand.
4. Not sure if it was chrono or dolan, but one was using a high pitched voice to annoy on purpose, they other and  charizard persisted the Lolling after I warned them not too.
5. If you don't punish for micspam, it will only breed more, and that is not something I want to see happen to this server. I have seen other servers fall this way and have no desire to see the same come to conjoint.
For #2
I don't remember shouting a sentence. But if I did shout a sentence, why would it considered be mic spamming? I wasn't intentionally trying to start something or hear anyone get bothered about it. Like I said, none of the other admins had a problem or mention anything about my mic talk.

For #3
When the mutes kicked in, I stayed out of the way and never trolled anyone. When I got killed, I laughed because I was having fun. Until you muted me and never gave me a warning about it.

For #5
The admins usually warn the players to cut the mic spam. If they continue, they get muted. I was with them throughout the months and they got the server under control until they leave the server. I can assure you, some of them know what they are doing. I've seen them.

I'll let you go on #1 and #4, but I was minding my own business until YOU muted me for that kind of excuse on me.

In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 10:07:26 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal