Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse ๖ۣۜNexus  (Read 5454 times)

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Re: Admin Abuse ๖ۣۜNexus
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »
Instead of lying for you pal, can you just fess up and admit that I didn't immitate him? And did you just completely dodge my request for you to tell me what I said that was immiating him? That makes you look really guilty. You could of just answered my question, once again.

You did imitate me and even though I do not have the proof, I have Ashes as my witness. Saying in a high-pitched voice "Oh my name is Nexus" then uttering random gibberish + repeating things I previously said before and saying that you wereare me at random points of it is, to me, imitating and disrespecting me. This led to a mute and the re-mutes.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Nobody

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 10:49:26 PM »
Finally, you tell me what I did. I don't even recall that, but I am not going to deny that I did that. I didn't mean any harm by that if I did it. That is so small that I don't even recall doing it. Something  as small as a joke mocking you in a funny voice is not even mute worthy. I  don't know if it hurt your ego or something but once again admins arn't gods. I don't see how claiming to be someone  and talking jibberish is offensive, I was clearly playing around with you. What, am I not worthy enough to joke around with you? That leaves a bad impression on me, a new player, because it tells me that this community tolerates no fun at all, and you will be punished for the smallest things, such as "mimicing" other players.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:53:36 PM by Nobody »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 10:49:26 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 10:59:19 PM »
Who else was on the server at the time?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nobody

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 11:07:31 PM »
Sorry for the inconvenience in advance but I don't remember who else was on the server.

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 11:14:06 PM »
Sorry for the inconvenience in advance but I don't remember who else was on the server.

Same

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 11:29:53 PM »
From what I'm reading here it doesn't seem to be admin abuse at all. Sure you were muted and his only response to un-muting you is no, to be honest I wouldn't want to un-mute someone who is be annoying. Also to regards to the asking for un-mute a lot of the time its pretty obvious why you are muted b.c there is a warning given like "Don't spam over mic" etc... Though in the hectic chat some of this communication can be missed or not understood, these things happen. This isn't really look much like a problem since mutes only last one map and you know that doing whatever you did over mic isn't fun so all is well.

For the future though if your instantly muted when joining server its pretty much only because your avoiding a mute =p. Hopefully this will all just settle to where it come from and people try to be a bit more communicative in what is going on so everyone can have a better time. Also friendlyness always results in more friendlyness.

I'll just disappear back to where I came from... *POOF*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:32:01 PM by Multigrain »

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 11:32:51 PM »
Me, Caboose, Possibly Thedoctor. (The map was ttt_Cluedo).
Tendovvi joined later.

Also: The most i remember was in the High pitch Imitation:
Hey I'm nexus: I should shut the fuck up now! (along those lines). Which is clear admin disrespect.

Offline Nobody

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 11:33:32 PM »
Once again, I wasn't spamming. All I said according to Nexus was something like "Oh hey i'm Nexus" then a bunch of jibberish in a weird voice, then instantly muted.

EDIT: WHOOOOOAAAA, just read your post and that is a complete lie. I never curse when I play on steam, so maybe you got the wrong guy, so please  tell me you muted the wrong guy or something and your not just BSing here and saying I said you need to "shut the fuck up" I think I would remember if I said that.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 11:35:12 PM by Nobody »

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 11:35:26 PM »
Once again, I wasn't spamming. All I said according to Nexus was something like "Oh hey i'm Nexus" then a bunch of jibberish in a weird voice, then instantly muted.
Even so, its still admin disrespect, which can warrant a mute.

Offline Nobody

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 11:43:43 PM »
If thats disrespectful I don't know how you survive in the real world. That is no where near disrespectful, especially if you can hear in there voice that they don't mean to be offensive and they are jokin g around.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »
From what has been said thus far, it sounds like you were out and out mocking him. There is no way around that without being disrespectful unless you know him personally.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »
Me, Caboose, Possibly Thedoctor. (The map was ttt_Cluedo).
Tendovvi joined later.

Also: The most i remember was in the High pitch Imitation:
Hey I'm nexus: I should shut the fuck up now! (along those lines). Which is clear admin disrespect.

ask them to post here please, I'm not home at the moment.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nobody

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2012, 12:04:53 AM »
Even if he did truely did see it as disrespectful, that  was so minor that the mute wasn't even called for. Like I said I litterally only said one sentence and I was muted. Atleast could  of told me that I was gonna get a mute if I kept spamming/trolling or whatever you thought  I was doing.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2012, 12:09:23 AM »
we was trolling and mic spamming and i was about to ask someone to muted him but nexus did so idk how this was admin abuse

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:11:18 AM by caboose74 »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2012, 12:14:31 AM »
Well isn't this just totally blown out of proportion? I hate to say it bud but mocking is quite disrespectful. Would you go into a job interview and mock the person trying to hire you, no? So why would you mock the person trying to moderate the server, which in itself is not an easy task. This is the sort of behavior of a schoolyard bully and in my opinion is definitely mutable. I will admit that a warning was probably warrented but none the less this isn't really admin abuse.

On a side note if you feel that our community doesn't like your version of "fun" than simply give up and leave.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2012, 12:14:31 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal