Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse ๖ۣۜNexus  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Nobody

Admin Abuse ๖ۣۜNexus
« on: November 22, 2012, 08:37:28 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse:

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable:  STEAM_0:0:44552695

Server: ttt, hidden, etc.

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: ๖ۣۜNexus

In which server did the abuse occur?: Trouble in Terrorist Town

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: I came on the server and was instantly greated by a mass of people shouting things about my steam name (My steam name was "Satanic Penis Worshipper" at the time). As a joke I started talking in a voice that clearly wasn't my normal voice. I understand that this could of been anoying to other players, but after I spoke that one time, I did not attempt to speak again over the mic for a while. I tried talking again to call out the traiter but my name would not apear in the top left corner, so I asumed something was wrong. I rejoined the server to be greeted this time with a mute from Nexus, I asked him why I was muted and he refused to tell me, so I just asked him if he could unmute me if he couldn't state his reason, but apparently he felt that his judgement was absolute and that I am so unimportant that he didn't even have to answer my simple question. I then suck it up and proceed playing. I also couldn't help but notice how many actual spammers there were, who were actually breaking more than one rule in the proccess, who proceeded to play with no action  taken on them at all. Last time I checked the deffinition of spam was repeatedly doing something over and over, that may or not be anoying to others. Well, let me tell you this, I deffinitly was anoyed by this kid, so check, he was repeatedly traiter baiting yelling out "I'm the traitor, kill me if you want to loose karma!!" so check. He  qualified for being a spammer, while I did not. No one even seemed to have any complaints about when I spoke on my mic before I was muted, all that was said in response was "Hahah, what the hell was that?" and bam, muted, for speaking once.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
11/22/2012 around 5PM eastern standard time.

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): Heres a picture of the console, where I am clearly being ignored.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Additional comments:
I think it was an a**hole move for him to ignore me and not give me any explination after I calmly asked him what was going on, because he was too "busy" playing the game. You may or may not know how difficult it is to play TTT without a mic once your used to it. And you might be wondering why I made this complaint, and why I couldn't just deal with it and suck it up. Well, I made this complaint because i'v seen the name "Conjoint Gaming" many times before and I have heard it's a very big community that is very popular amongst alot of my friends. I have been a part of enough communities to know that a corrupt/generally bad leader can ruin it for everyone else, resulting in loss of players, leading to no community at all. Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:39:13 PM by Nobody »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Re: Admin Abuse ๖ۣۜNexus
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 08:43:51 PM »
An admin who mutes someone usually does it for a good reason, you were trolling, mic spamming with a wierd voice and you refused to change your name. Nexus is a good admin, when an admin warns you for such reasons, don't disobey.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 08:43:51 PM »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »
Mutes are only the remainder of that map unless you try to avoid it by reconnecting, best to just ride it out.

Offline Nobody

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 08:56:49 PM »
Please don't just brush this off with "Oh hes a good guy" because if he was he would of just answered my question, also please don't accuse me of trolling because I wasn't. I was just trying to be friendly and joke around. I wasn't deliberatly trying to piss anyone off. I also was never told to change my name, I don't know where you got that from, or if you were even there at the time. I don't even believe that your thoroughly read my complaint because as I stated before I did not even spam, I just said a few words in an odd voice and continuted playing.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:59:33 PM by Nobody »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »
Spellbound, there is nothing wrong with his name (at the time)
Admins/mods that avoid questions for their actions need to be taught a lesson and not get suck up regulars to defend them by giving the "he's a good admin and can do whatever" bull. /small rant of General displeasure
Phim Bogason

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 09:17:32 PM »
4:16 PM - AMM| Ashes Relandi: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8433.msg108946;boardseen#new
4:16 PM - AMM| Ashes Relandi: That?
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: mhm
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: he imitated me in a high pitched voice
4:16 PM - AMM| Ashes Relandi: Fun stuff
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: i muted him
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: he rejoined to avoid
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: re-muted him
I was there when it happened anyways.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 09:21:23 PM »
Notice how you ask him for an unmute and he says no. That isn't ignoring you, is it?

Also, what the other plays on the server are doing has nothing to do with you.

Sounds normal to me, you were mic spamming, got muted, rejoined, muted again. What was the abuse?

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »
4:16 PM - AMM| Ashes Relandi: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8433.msg108946;boardseen#new
4:16 PM - AMM| Ashes Relandi: That?
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: mhm
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: he imitated me in a high pitched voice
4:16 PM - AMM| Ashes Relandi: Fun stuff
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: i muted him
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: he rejoined to avoid
4:16 PM - ๖ۣۜNexus: re-muted him
I was there when it happened anyways.
This, plus I did answer your question (which you repeated several times after) in voice chat.
You were imitating me in a high pitched voice even after I said for you to stop in the middle of it so I muted you.
You left shortly after so I re-muted you. You rejoined, I re-muted you again.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:24:40 PM by ๖ۣۜNexus »

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Nobody

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 09:27:05 PM »
I did not immitate you, why would you lie and say I immitated you? And once again, I wasn't spamming, where in my story do you see anything that suggest that I was spamming? I just said one thing in a weird voice that had no significance at all, but I know for a fact that I did not immate Nexus and that is a blatant lie.

EDIT: And yes he did ignore me, he did say no but after that he did not respond to why I was muted, leaving me in the dark on what I did wrong. Whats the point in a mute if no one learns a lesson? What is there to learn if I don't know why i'm muted? I also did not rejoin to avoid the mute, because once again, no one told me anything so I didn't even know I was muted. I left thinking something was wrong with my game and came back, and was instantly muted with no explination. Also can you provide proof of you answering my question, because you certainly didn't.., or atleast I never heard you, hence why I kept asking.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:41:26 PM by Nobody »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 09:44:35 PM »
  You never asked why you were muted. You asked why you shouldn't be unmuted.
Either way, this doesn't seem to be admin abuse.

Offline Nobody

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »
Your judgement is clouded I think because your being way to biased. Are you choosing not to read my full complaint or are you just completely ignoring what I wrote. It is abuse if he made up a lie that I immitated him. I know it's hard to believe a new comer over someone you trust but common, all the stuff is here. And to Nexus, I did ask why I was muted serveral times, although it is not in the screenshot, but I can find it in the console if you want, but please don't deny that I asked you, because you know for a fact I asked you why I was muted.

EDIT: Ok this is pretty fustrating but I closed Garry's mod since I asked in the chat why I was muted, but i'm sure anyone who was on at the time can vouche that I did ask him serveral times and got no response because there is no way everyone just didn't see me ask. I even asked Nexus on the mic after being unmuted about why I was muted and he still chose to ignore me. I think the problem is that alot of admins these days think they are gods and are above everyone else. Did it really take that much to just answer my question, or are you just above everything and everyone?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:56:48 PM by Nobody »

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 09:54:39 PM »
Your judgement is clouded I think because your being way to biased. Are you choosing not to read my full complaint or are you just completely ignoring what I wrote. It is abuse if he made up a lie that I immitated him. I know it's hard to believe a new comer over someone you trust but common, all the stuff is here. And to Nexus, I did ask why I was muted serveral times, although it is not in the screenshot, but I can find it in the console if you want, but please don't deny that I asked you, because you know for a fact I asked you why I was muted.
Don't make up lies saying "I didn't imitate him" Cause if you even look at your screenshot. I was there. You really want to argue against an admin eye witness?

Offline Nobody

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 10:02:02 PM »
I know you were there, and there you go again"Oh i'm an admin and I saw it!" Ok, cool, I get it, your an admin, but that still doesn't prove that I immated him. This is really fustrating because I am being acused of something that I didn't even do. Can you atleast tell me what you think I said word for word or something so we are atleast on the same page?

Offline Nelth

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 10:16:27 PM »
It doesn't prove that you imitated him, but it gives us a strong hunch that he is in the right, since you have failed to garner any evidence for your side either.

Offline Nobody

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 10:17:59 PM »
Instead of lying for you pal, can you just fess up and admit that I didn't immitate him? And did you just completely dodge my request for you to tell me what I said that was immiating him? That makes you look really guilty. You could of just answered my question, once again.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 10:17:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal