Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: StormOfAshes TTT App.  (Read 2538 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

StormOfAshes TTT App.
« on: November 20, 2012, 12:38:52 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name: StormOfAshes

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981436090

Steam ID: STEAM_0010585181

Do you have past admin experience: 1 year experience as a Super admin on a Gmod's Dark rp server ( 2009) , 2 years as a basic admin on Css.

Why you wish to be admin: I play on the TTT server and I love it, I cannot stand trolls and rdmers who come and ruin our gameplay. The enormous amount of problems that an admin takes on everyday makes his job harder , this is why some problems go unsolved. I believe I can make a difference in CG's TTT server and give a helping hand to the community. Many new players come on this TTT server to simply  play the game without interfering with the rules, the others who try to ruin their fun need to be dealth with. My 3 years on this server teached me alot about the game, the players and the community, it would be a great pleasure for me to help out and put my qualities to use. Plus, I can be available on almost any day of the week , so it's no problem for me.

What are some good qualities you possess: Leadership, Availability,Benevolence,Creativity,Honnest, Punctuality and responsibility.

What country are you from: Russia

Microphone: yes

Additional Notes: 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:47:10 AM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Hair Slut

Re: StormOfAshes TTT App.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 01:02:17 AM »
NO PINKO COMMIES IN MY SERVER!

no opinion on him, neutral for now.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 01:02:17 AM »

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 01:15:20 AM »
I cannot stand trolls and rdmers who come and ruin our gameplay.
This doesn't look good, also no personal opinion on him but I see him on TTT from time to time.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 01:40:11 AM »
I think I've seen him on a couple of times in the last month or two, but rarely. I would like to see him one more so +/- 0 for right now.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 01:59:33 AM »
This doesn't look good, also no personal opinion on him but I see him on TTT from time to time.
What doesn't look good about that? I mean, I don't think we want our admins to like rdmers and trolls.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 02:04:36 AM »
What doesn't look good about that? I mean, I don't think we want our admins to like rdmers and trolls.

I think I know what he means, well in a sense, I don't like rdmers and trolls, but I'll try my best to make them stop breaking the rules.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 02:25:14 AM »
i feel like your posts were kinda spammed sooo +0
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 02:42:57 AM »
Denied

You just came back onto the forums, and while I have not played alot of TTT in the past two weeks, I have played enough to know that you were not on the server at all either.

Play more on the server, keep active on the forums and then re-apply when the rules allow it.

PM me if you have any questions.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 02:42:57 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal