Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 2.0] VS Saxton Hale  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

[Suggestions 2.0] VS Saxton Hale
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:11:13 PM »
Suggestions
Have a suggestion for Saxton Hale? We can try coding tons of new stuff! Suggest it below.

Any suggestions not following the format will be deleted.
  • What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.)
  • What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.)
  • Why should it be added?: (Self explanatory)
  • Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I am more than willing to script it myself.

If you suggestion is to modify weapon damage's or enable or disable certian weapons that is alright and we can try to do that if it looks good.

Thanks,
    -Game On-

Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

Re: [Suggestions 2.0] VS Saxton Hale
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Holiday punch
Why should it be added?: It should be removed if it has not already. I know that its not completely cheap and people have figured out how to get out of it, but for new players to the game, its a real turn off when you get killed by it.
Link to download/addon: N/A
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Holiday punch
Why should it be added?: It should be removed if it has not already. I know that its not completely cheap and people have figured out how to get out of it, but for new players to the game, its a real turn off when you get killed by it.
Link to download/addon: N/A
that was changed ages ago way back in 1.38 I believe. No longer does what it did before. It now REMOVES stun from your self if you punch hale while stunned... which is pretty useless if you ask me.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 10:07:44 PM »
    What type of suggestion?: Feature (I guess)
    What does it do?: Upgraded player limit (32 players)
    Why should it be added?: Because its more fun to play when more players can play.
    Link to download/addon: I don't know if its a download or if it can be easily modified
I wish I find Skyguy

Quote from: JohnCyKlopZ
Try fucking the iPhone?

Quote from: Noob Cakes
(LAST WORDS) Skyguy (Team Mudkipz): I'm with Noob Cakes
KOS me? Why? He's still alive!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 12:59:21 PM »
    What type of suggestion?: Feature (I guess)
    What does it do?: Upgraded player limit (32 players)
    Why should it be added?: Because its more fun to play when more players can play.
    Link to download/addon: I don't know if its a download or if it can be easily modified
Done, I think it was 32 way back on our old one so works for me!
Set to 32 Max players.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »
Feature: Remote control engy equipment
What does it do?: It allows the engineer to use the !remote command to move all his buildings.
Why should it be added?: I feel this modification allows the engineer to be more useful in VSH, aside from being just a pillar to run to for health and ammo.
Link to download/addon: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=95757

I want you to be aware that there are some maps that can be exploited by this remote control.

An engineer can !remote his teleporter and move it outside of the map in certain areas and this will allow anyone to teleport outside of the map and out of Hales reach.

If we keep our admin staff up on the VSH server it should not be a problem.

Or maybe we can modify the !remote command to disallow moving Teleporters and just allow Sentry and Dispenser moving.

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline IsYn Wooley

Re: [Suggestions 2.0] VS Saxton Hale RULES back on MOTD
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 12:43:43 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Server MOTD that has the rules page back. Also possibly adding a script that will respond when a player says !rules.
    What does it do?: Informs the new players who join the server the rules of said server.
    Why should it be added?: We used to have it, and it helps to support the admins when they slay for infractions.
    Link to download/addon: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=7585.0

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: [Suggestions 2.0] VS Saxton Hale RULES back on MOTD
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 04:21:59 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Server MOTD that has the rules page back. Also possibly adding a script that will respond when a player says !rules.
    What does it do?: Informs the new players who join the server the rules of said server.
    Why should it be added?: We used to have it, and it helps to support the admins when they slay for infractions.
    Link to download/addon: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=7585.0
Added /rules and !rules modification. The user will be asked to type it on entry to the server automatically.
I'll look into doing some more things that could fix this later.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Feature Kill distance
What does it do?:  It tells you how far away the Saxton was from you when you died
Why should it be added?: We either hadt his at one point or another server had it where it would say you were killed by such and such at a distance of 1.x meters.

My main reason for this addon would be to have a custom plugin that played a sound bite when you were killed at specified distance. say like 2 meters it played "DAT RANGE!"

What type of suggestion?:
Like I stated above I would like the remote sentries...it is a few posts above this one.

What type of suggestion?: Scout Limit with Admin bypass.
What does it do?: Limits the scout class, but enables the admins to bypass the limit
Why should it be added?: The admins deserve to play a class regardless of the rule so long as it is not going to negatively impact game play. Think of it as an admin perk

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »
    What type of suggestion?: Feature I think
    What does it do?: Adds sexy music
    Why should it be added?: because it would make playing SH more thrilling.
    Link to download/addon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvux6Oc9-A0 -- can download it from somewhere if not you can use a youtube to mp3 site or something.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal