Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Names Admin Application 2  (Read 5399 times)

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: No Names Admin Application 2
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
Maybe rude was the wrong word? I should have used overly defensive.

You are telling people to not comment if they do not have anything good to say. I understand where that is coming from, but all input is needed on something like this. When I applied, I did not have a sparkling positive reaction to it, people said what they wanted and I got through it.

I don't speak for just myself here, and please don't take it personally, you're not mature enough to be an admin at this time. The way you hastily put the application together, how you're reacting to negative input, and how you're putting yourself out to be needy and begging.

People are going to be insensitive, especially when you are an admin. You should pay attention to the way some players treat admins; it's worse than anything you'll be seeing here on your application, and you don't seem to be taking that very well.

We need players that can take charge and be professional; they are representing our community and our servers. Admins should be able to take the onslaught of trolls and keep true to our rules and punishments, not just taking advantage of power when someone is taunting them. Might seem ironic coming from me, since I've been having a lot of issues with trolls lately, but it's something you should avoid right now. Admins are targets, and they'll try to drive you out so they can do what they wish. We've had some admins crack, and I don't want to see that again.

This isn't because I don't like you or that I have some issue against you, it's just that I don't think that you are mature enough/mentally able to take on this role for now.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 08:23:50 AM »
i am totally qualified u know what im tired of people like u guys being mean to younger people like me even though ur older u should be mature.  im sick of everyone on steam being assholes to me im sick of it i really am.       

Being qualified is being a team player go to the server when its totally blank and help it get people, having fun and talk and chat nice convos with others, no being a troll, and definitly once admin NO ADMIN ABUSE.

Im thinking right now that this is a personal thing cause obviously u dont treat others like this.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 08:23:50 AM »

Offline (no name)

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 08:29:07 AM »
Waffuls ur kidding me right? because 1.) You ABSOLUTLY dont know who i am u have never played with me before. 2.) so what i dont know how to put these together there more difficult than u think im not very good with computers so im not sure how the app is supposed to look. 3.) Im not saying noone comment unless they have something good to say clearly i sad if ur gonna be RUDE dont say anything people calling me trolls and saying im not mature r u kidding me how did u become admin?

Offline Sammy

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 08:49:42 AM »
finniepeg its Zombie panic source btw that im applying for second afk please please please please dont comment on this if u r just gonna be a rude douche bag because trust me ive had a lot of those in my life so please i just dont wanna deal with it.

If you cant deal with douchebag comments and stuff, you wont be able to handle admin... by the looks of it you'll get people on servers who I can see you muting, gagging or kicking even though they aren't literally breaking rules... causing issues for the community.

Nobody is being a douche here no name, we're stating the facts, you have problems with other servers, your double posting, multiple apps going at the same time (I know it was to correct mistakes from first but you could have just modified the original post). We get potential apps all the time at cg with people saying 'oh I just want it for this and I will NEVER EVER aboose' (aboose is definately a technical term) etc eetc and they always end up  being denied for the stated problems you have...

I think if you play more often on the server and don't cause problems, don't annoy people and then come back and re-apply in a month (that means posting and visiting forums regularly and FOLLOWING THE RULES) then I don't see many people arguing against it... atm you probably wont get admin, you need to get on the good side of the main CG admins, and especially those around the ZPS server including regulars and admins.

Rant Over :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 08:51:29 AM by Sammy »
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline (no name)

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 09:01:10 AM »
i play on it the normal amount a person should play. and why would i ever abuse admin powers i have tried it out before on a server which shall not be named cause of personal issues and they thought i was great i dont have it anymore cause i decided to leave the clan i dont unstand y people keep saying i will abuse it i would never EVER EVER do that and btw i can deal with douche bags non CG members i just exspect more from u guys.   i should probably just had modified the original one but wasent thinking of that at the time.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 09:47:01 AM »
i play on it the normal amount a person should play. and why would i ever abuse admin powers i have tried it out before on a server which shall not be named cause of personal issues and they thought i was great i dont have it anymore cause i decided to leave the clan i dont unstand y people keep saying i will abuse it i would never EVER EVER do that and btw i can deal with douche bags non CG members i just exspect more from u guys.   i should probably just had modified the original one but wasent thinking of that at the time.

I never said you would, it's just from the mass of errors with everything so far we are led to believe that you could do it, im not in any way saying you will.
Also in terms of the way people look at admins, you seriously need to sort out your english... spelling, grammar etc...
Its a fact...

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »
Waffuls ur kidding me right? because 1.) You ABSOLUTLY dont know who i am u have never played with me before. 2.) so what i dont know how to put these together there more difficult than u think im not very good with computers so im not sure how the app is supposed to look. 3.) Im not saying noone comment unless they have something good to say clearly i sad if ur gonna be RUDE dont say anything people calling me trolls and saying im not mature r u kidding me how did u become admin?

You should go back and re-read what I posted. I was not trying to insult you, and I even stated that. I was just saying that if you cannot handle any comments here that are unwanted, then you are not mature enough to handle being an admin. Tossing around names and still being so defensive about this is only digging you deeper.

So let me restate: I AM NOT TRYING TO INSULT YOU. Saying you are not mature is the ONLY way to correctly put this, and I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS. Yes, I do not know you, but seeing how you rushed the first app, then made a new one after it being denied is saying a lot for yourself.

Doesn't really seem like it, but being on forums is a part of being an admin. Even though being in-game is the main job, showing that you can put your say into words and post on a thread WITHOUT leading into childish behavior is a big plus.

The problems I have with this application(s):

> I haven't checked your recent posts, but another admin pointed out that you were asking how to do this in the shoutbox, and posting spam. I will not say this is true, but it's a negative for someone to claim this.
> Incomplete application, as was put before, it is easy to look up, or at least ask, how to find Steam ID's / channels
> Extremely defensive about negative posts
> Calling others "douchebags" and to lay off when they do not insult
> After being DENIED by a CL, posted a new thread again without Steam ID / channel
> (Personal bias) Inability to use any grammar at all / Age

It's not that I don't like you, it's honestly as I have tried to state before: You are not mature enough for this position. I don't mind if you continue to play and be a member of our community, but please let this go for now until you are able to understand why you were denied now.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 10:09:46 AM »

You should go back and re-read what I posted. I was not trying to insult you, and I even stated that. I was just saying that if you cannot handle any comments here that are unwanted, then you are not mature enough to handle being an admin. Tossing around names and still being so defensive about this is only digging you deeper.

So let me restate: I AM NOT TRYING TO INSULT YOU. Saying you are not mature is the ONLY way to correctly put this, and I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS. Yes, I do not know you, but seeing how you rushed the first app, then made a new one after it being denied is saying a lot for yourself.

Doesn't really seem like it, but being on forums is a part of being an admin. Even though being in-game is the main job, showing that you can put your say into words and post on a thread WITHOUT leading into childish behavior is a big plus.

> I haven't checked your recent posts, but another admin pointed out that you were asking how to do this in the shoutbox, and posting spam. I will not say this is true, but it's a negative for someone to claim this.
> Incomplete application, as was put before, it is easy to look up, or at least ask, how to find Steam ID's / channels
> After being DENIED by a CL, posted a new thread again without Steam ID / channel

It's not that I don't like you, it's honestly as I have tried to state before: You are not mature enough for this position. I don't mind if you continue to play and be a member of our community, but please let this go for now until you are able to understand why you were denied now.

I couldn't of put it any better myself! (Probably because I'm still fucking hung over >.<)

But yes, No Name, you should listen to her, she makes a valid point, and I think it'll help in the long run.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 11:07:26 AM »

This brought a tear to me eye, much better than I could have put it...
As I said, don't let this put you off applying later on no name, I'd advise getting over your personal issues of self-defence and playing more often and get on peoples good sides...
Its a fact...

Offline Nelth

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 11:36:55 AM »
Acting like a child most of the time. -1

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »
From what I've read on these 2 apps I'm gonna have to -1 you.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2012, 12:28:01 PM »
This kid CLEARLY lacks any form of maturity. In addition to that, his overuse of lowercase I's offends my eyes. He is determinately not admin material. He claims he knows more than he is letting on, but I just believe its just general stupidity.

BTW: Can somebody deny and lock this admin app already? 

Offline Dante

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »
pillz, i do know more about admin then u
Wut.

i am totally qualified u know what im tired of people like u guys being mean to younger people like me even though ur older u should be mature.  im sick of everyone on steam being assholes to me im sick of it i really am.       
*Cough* We have had admins younger than you *Cough* Johnny, Whitellama .etc *Cough*. Hell When I first became admin for CG I was 15 too.

Also realize that half of them are probably really tired or are replying during the middle of TTT, so it can be pretty stressful to talk to some one on the forums whom they barley know, who is also braking some rules.
They are not normally like that.

And Kid can you please Capitalize the beginning of your Sentences, Names and your I's. It makes me want to just ignore you Posts because it looks rushed and/or like you don't care.

Last thing, If some one is being an asshole on steam, just block them. ;D

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2012, 12:13:43 PM »
Hello, fellow human!

We are from the future, a dire world where Cadaver, Inject and Jorgen have left CG, a terrible place and everyone  is apathetic about it.

So yeah, we need more CL's, +1 great guy  trollface
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 04:23:52 PM »
APPROVED

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 04:23:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal