Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Names Admin Application 2  (Read 5397 times)

Offline (no name)

No Names Admin Application 2
« on: September 16, 2012, 12:08:13 AM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: No i wasent

In game name: No Name

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067150798/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:53442535

Do you have past admin experience: I do not this would by my first time with it i would not abuse or do anything bad with it.

Why you wish to be admin: Because i feel like the CG Slaughter house server needs more admins and because some people don't follow the rules when admins are on so i can take care of the spammers.

What are some good qualities you possess: Some good qualities are i have actually been playing zombie panic source for quite sometime on my other account so i know a lot about zombie panic.  Also, i know the rules for the CG Server.

What country are you from:United States

Microphone: (yes or no): I do have a Microphone however, i do not use it all the time but i will use it if i need to.

Additional notes: I am applying for the CG Zombie panic source Slaughter House server unless it goes for the other one to than both.

Offline Pillz

Re: No Names Admin Application 2
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 12:55:53 AM »
Not sure. I told him a month ago I wasn't sure and I'd like to see him on the server more and here he is I guess.

Admining for ZPS isn't really that hard at all, and often very little needs to be done. I'm just worried he might mute people for the wrong things, and involuntarily evoke rage from other players. I know he wouldn't do anything wrong on purpose, but it's impossible to know how he fairs as admin until you let him try for the first time.

It's not really up to me anymore, so I'll let multi decide. No Name it still might be a little early, and nobody in CG really knows you and that's a key factor in getting accepted as admin.

Unless multigrain's up for training him and babysitting; I'd say no. I don't think it'd be wise to give anyone admin and let them be alone on the server if it's their first time being an admin ever. He's watched how I've handled things so maybe he knows more than I think, but in the current state of the ZPS server we definitely need admins, but only if they're willing to POPULATE, not wait for the server to fill up before joining.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:58:17 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 12:55:53 AM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 01:01:10 AM »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 01:02:57 AM »
http://www.los-clan.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:53442535&Submit

Pretty recent, would like an explanation

Interesting, he flipped over to LoS for a while and made that thread on being in other communities. Guess that's why he came back. :p I'd like to hear that story too though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 03:14:35 AM »
I'm going to state these things, and this thread better be locked with the answer being a decline.

No Name I appreciate you coming on the server and becoming a regular, I really do. But honestly what do you do on the server? Go in the server, say hi, lurk a bit for 5minutes and leave. Like what are you trying to do.

You message me daily until I said it was annoying. All you ever do is say hi, sup simple 1minutes conversation. Its annoying, and won't achieve you anything. If you can't navigate your way through forums or provide simple information about yourself. Then really, there's no point in applying until you understand the concept.

2 applications within 24hours.... that was fast. Didn't someone say apply in a couple of months?

I don't want to risk, having your brother Bruce suddenly taking over your steam account (By going onto your computer/laptop) and waltz into the server with petty admin abilities. It probably won't happen but I won't risk it.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 06:02:25 AM »
ummm really confused here?   okay anyways doc mentalist theres really nothing else to say after how you doin then u respond and u told me it was annoying so i stopped talking to you other people dont mind it though. pillz, i do know more about admin then u think i do just to say i would never EVER abuse admin powers. crow something i actualy have been playing longer under a different account but i made a new one cause i wanted a new start. i made a new application because my other one i messed up on this one hopefull i did good. on the other one multigrain did say how about trying him out for a week and see how he does and he asked u guys what u thought but i deleted that thread cause it was a dumb looking application from me. i switched to the los server because most of the time the cg server wouldnt be up for me so i needed another account to make up for when it was down. even though i changed my name to los i still knew that CG wwas the best server around. if theres anything else u wanna hear from me respond and i will.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 06:05:01 AM »
There was something i forgot the server being populated i ont wait for it to get populated to join in fact i perfer less people it may seem strange but i do. i am however looking forward to joinging it sometime and getting it populated and i know just how to do it.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 06:07:37 AM »
Poorly and/or rushed incomplete admin application. Did not meet requirements. Rude to members. Denied by a CL YESTERDAY.

No. No. No.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 06:18:36 AM »
His past posts, messages and etcetera just... well you can see for yourself, he's obviously not in any way shape or form fit to be an admin.

He just keeps bugging others and trying to get admin as quick as possible, His first few posts were just to get his post count up, he joins a few minutes every once in a while to get his time up.. Well you can see for yourself, as I stated earlier.

Definitely not fit to be an admin.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:03:13 AM by adk123 »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 06:29:41 AM »
um really really u think i did my first posts just to get post counts what would i need post counts for. secondly this is not to fast for other servers.thirdly i am not trolling this is a legit application i really do wanna become admin i dont even know y u think im begging to. who was i being mean to WHO? cause most of the cg members know me and can tell u that i would never be mean to another fellow cg member so yeah

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 06:47:07 AM »
Specify the game you apply for in the title please.
Would help a lot.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 06:47:15 AM »
If this is your "Real application" then why did you make TWO apps for the same thing...

Considering the other app hasn't been locked and you made another app 24 hours later shows impatience.
Honestly, you're just putting yourself deeper and deeper in your hole.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 07:01:25 AM »
um really really u think i did my first posts just to get post counts what would i need post counts for.

You know full well why you need post count, I mean seriously, one of the first things you said in shoutbox was you asking how to get admin.

secondly this is not to fast for other servers.

Well, on this "Server" we do follow our own rules, as do most others, every community/clan has their own rules and they stick by them, and they may have different rules and conditions to us, so it's kind of a moot point saying that.

thirdly i am not trolling this is a legit application i really do wanna become admin i dont even know y u think im begging to. who was i being mean to WHO? cause most of the cg members know me and can tell u that i would never be mean to another fellow cg member so yeah

I'm not exactly sure what to say on this because I can't see where you disrespected (If someone could show proof would be greatly appreciated) but, frpm my perspective, you aren't following guidelines even when specifically told multiple times.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 07:05:25 AM by adk123 »
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 07:45:09 AM »
finniepeg its Zombie panic source btw that im applying for second afk please please please please dont comment on this if u r just gonna be a rude douche bag because trust me ive had a lot of those in my life so please i just dont wanna deal with it.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 08:09:20 AM »
I got to be a douche bag to prevent you from being a douche bag.
Because right now, the way you act and behave. No-one would like an admin like that.

It's something you need to learn over your lifetime.
I know bud, it's hard.

But right now you are totally not qualified.
I am sorry.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 08:09:20 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal