Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Should i get unpermabanned becuase i did not do it

yes
0 (0%)
no
13 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Permabanned for not ghosting?  (Read 3488 times)

Offline elfindoughnut8

Permabanned for not ghosting?
« on: September 15, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »
Who were you banned by:
Tendovvi
Why were you banned:
Ghosting (not ghosting at all)
What server where you banned from:
ConjointGaming TTT
What date and/or time around were you banned:
9/15/2012
Steam ID:
elfindoughnut8
Your in game name:
elfindoughnut8
Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/elfindoughnut8
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:41:39 PM by elfindoughnut8 »

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Permabanned for not ghosting?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »
Proper format. i'll ask tendovii to post here.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
Blazyd knows more about this, I perm'd them since he couldn't. Well what basically happened is Blazyd asked FryingPan how did he know someone was a T and he said "were Skyping". Blazyd was talking to elf so he knows more about this than I do, you should ask him.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline elfindoughnut8

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 07:44:19 PM »
Blazyd knows more about this, I perm'd them since he couldn't. Well what basically happened is Blazyd asked FryingPan how did he know someone was a T and he said "were Skyping". Blazyd was talking to elf so he knows more about this than I do, you should ask him.
When frying pan told me he said that he asked who he was skyping with i think he just misunderstood the question
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:46:53 PM by elfindoughnut8 »

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 08:09:54 PM »
Blazyd told me the 2 of you admitted to ghosting. :I

They did, and Tendovvi wouldn't have banned either of them without one of them admitting to it.

FryingPan said you were in a skype call with you after he had just RDM'd multiple traitors (you were a traitor so you would know who the traitors are) and there was really no other way he could have known without you telling him

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
i was on, i remember the admins asking repeatidly how he knew, and if they were in skype.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline elfindoughnut8

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »

They did, and Tendovvi wouldn't have banned either of them without one of them admitting to it.

FryingPan said you were in a skype call with you after he had just RDM'd multiple traitors (you were a traitor so you would know who the traitors are) and there was really no other way he could have known without you telling him
I never said that he rdm multiple traitors i said that he was planing on rdming nothing more and i said that we would ghost when we all died. all of the traitors were together that is how he knew not cus i told him i would not do that i love that server
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:24:27 PM by elfindoughnut8 »

Offline monkeymac32

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 08:37:41 PM »

I never said that he rdm multiple traitors i said that he was planing on rdming nothing more and i said that we would ghost when we all died. all of the traitors were together that is how he knew not cus i told him i would not do that i love that server

how would you ghost AFTER you all died?

Offline elfindoughnut8

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 08:45:38 PM »

well i mean that after we all died we would fly around and see who was traitors we never ghosted he just got lucky to kill them i swear i would not do something like that

Offline elfindoughnut8

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 09:31:06 PM »

well i mean that after we all died we would fly around and see who was traitors we never ghosted he just got lucky to kill them i swear i would not do something like that

Seems legit
So am i just staying permabanned on my fav server for something i didnt do or am i getting unbanned

Offline elfindoughnut8

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 09:34:16 PM »

Seems legit
So am i just staying permabanned on my fav server for something i didnt do or am i getting unbanned

It's up to TowerSheep, but I'm pretty sure you were ghosting I dunno though :I
i swear i didnt do anything wrong i never ghosted other then when everyones dead but its not really ghosting

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 09:45:27 PM »
I'm confused, did you ever tell him who the traitors were over skype when he was alive?

Offline elfindoughnut8

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 09:47:29 PM »
I'm confused, did you ever tell him who the traitors were over skype when he was alive?
No and i never did that is why im saying i never was ghosting

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »
You were talking about who was and was not a traitor on skype with a person still alive. That is ghost because he would be able to tell who the traitors were even if you weren't specifically telling him.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal