Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Names admin application  (Read 3379 times)

Offline (no name)

No Names admin application
« on: September 15, 2012, 07:07:36 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:no i wasent

In game name:No Name

Link to your steam page:This is not working

Steam ID:Dont know how to find this so hopefully not important

Do you have past admin experience:i dont this would be my first time

Why you wish to be admin:because people are mic spamming or doing something  there not supposed to be doing

What are some good qualities you possess:i am awesome at this game a good team player and this sevrer RULES

What country are you from:Uniter states

Microphone: (yes or no)Yes

Additional notes:Sorry some of these i couldnt get but i really want this im not sure who is in charge either but i love you

Offline Nelth

Re: No Names admin application
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:32:58 PM »
Sorry, but based on what I have seen of you thus far, and this incomplete application, I  will be giving you a -1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:32:58 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 07:37:35 PM »
-1 for a few reasons; first of all if you  had simply google searched "how to find steam ID" you would know how to find it; secondly this application seems very rushed ie. your spelling and not finding out how to find your community page URL; finally although I've only been on the server a few times whenever I've been on all you've done if complain.

Honestly I just do not think that you are mature enough to be an admin. Now you could prove me wrong but in the mean time I say no.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
this is only for admins to look at not non admins and i havent been on this server in so long but im finally back.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 08:34:35 PM »
this is only for admins to look at not non admins

What?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
PLEASE TITLE YOUR APPLICATION WITH YOUR STEAM NAME AND SERVER YOU ARE REQUESTING ADMIN FOR. (No need to tell us it is an Admin app.  This is obvious.)

Am I the only one wondering which server he is trying to apply for?

Offline Sammy

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 08:56:54 PM »
PLEASE TITLE YOUR APPLICATION WITH YOUR STEAM NAME AND SERVER YOU ARE REQUESTING ADMIN FOR. (No need to tell us it is an Admin app.  This is obvious.)

Same, pretty sure thats part of the app process (duh?) plus the lack of care with spelling, sentence structure, no steam ID or steampage link... also the fact that I swear he only joined the community 2 weeks or so ago (assuming the idea of joining forums and community purely for admin)

Edit: Also I was talking to Arby's about this a while ago... isn't the minimum age 16?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:58:28 PM by Sammy »
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 09:29:42 PM »

Same, pretty sure thats part of the app process (duh?) plus the lack of care with spelling, sentence structure, no steam ID or steampage link... also the fact that I swear he only joined the community 2 weeks or so ago (assuming the idea of joining forums and community purely for admin)

Edit: Also I was talking to Arby's about this a while ago... isn't the minimum age 16?
Nope it's still 15.

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 09:31:04 PM »
That rule is since the average maturity required is 15 imo. We have had ZPS admins in the past who were much younger and do very well, like Lyssa.

Hes applying for ZPS I've seen him on server for past couple of months and he seems like he doesn't care too much by his post but I know from playing with him that he really wants admin XD.

That doesn't rule out the requirements though and I feel that it would be worth giving him a shot since trial admins on ZPS have only kick/mute/gag pretty much. At the moment ZPS is really down on admins and players and it couldn't hurt to try him out, if he fails then can just remove from admin.

From what I see atm I don't think he'd make the greatest admin but he can always prove everyone, including me wrong that he is capable of being an admin.
Whats everyone's thoughts on this idea?

I changed my thought on this. I think that he should stick around on server and re apply in a couple months. At the moment I don't think you are ready to be an admin based on how you been responding in this post. The people who are responding to this are admins on other servers and they have the right to post here also no name. You should spend some more time in the community before applying.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:09:21 PM by Multigrain »

Offline (no name)

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 09:59:51 PM »
seriously donr respond if u have nothing nice to say (not you multigrain) this is for admin i am not computer wiz so i dont know how to do the stuff i missed i have been in the cg community for quite some time now maybe 5 6monthes.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 10:11:49 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 10:12:42 PM »
seriously donr respond if u have nothing nice to say (not you multigrain) this is for admin i am not computer wiz so i dont know how to do the stuff i missed i have been in the cg community for quite some time now maybe 5 6monthes.
Not everything people are say is going to be nice because it is their opinion.  People are supposed to voice their opinions.  Also, everyone who has posted here is an admin. (except for hairslut lol)

Wrong thread hairslut?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:14:25 PM by Blackllama »

Offline (no name)

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 10:26:13 PM »
?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 11:30:19 PM »
Wrong, all members of CG can comment, not just admin. 

And you need to tell us WHICH SERVER YOU ARE APPLYING FOR?

In addition, it does not show well you cannot cut and paste the steam page of your account to the application, or type in "status" in console while in game to find your id.  Both are REQUIRED for an Admin Application.

So, get those and tell us WHICH server.  Or I lock this, and make you wait a while.

Thanks

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 06:52:18 AM »
An admin role is a thing you volunteer to do. To help the community/servers.

It's not a power you subdue for your own.
If you do not wish to work better on your application, why can we be certain you do good work as an admin?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 06:52:18 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal