Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tlulu - Admin Abuse  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Cow

Tlulu - Admin Abuse
« on: August 06, 2012, 05:13:03 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Cow

Steam ID, to facilitate unban: N/A (I'm not banned)

Server: Garry's Mod TTT

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Tlulu

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Tlulu slaying people for a terrible reason, being generally annoying, continually asking people if they want someone slain, even if they did not request it after RDM.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 2-3 AM EST 8/6/12

Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.): It was in game over voice chat.

Additional comments:

I don't think there could be a worse admin than Tlulu on the TTT server. I have been slain multiple times for the most stupid things.

I was a traitor in a game with one innocent left and two other traitors. I had just killed an innocent and we only had to find the last one alive. The time eventually ran out, and then on the start of the next round all the traitors left in the previous round were slain for not killing enough innocents. I understand that she (Tlulu) might have been bored watching us walk around looking for someone camping, but that doesn't give her the right to slay us all. The game has a time limit for that purpose. Another player (Birdeh) also thought that this was very stupid.

Tlulu is also constantly talking in the chat asking people if they want the person who may or may not have purposely RDM'd them slain. I have no problem with slaying RDMers, but Tlulu is really annoying after each round asking a shit load of questions about why someone killed someone and then asking people who wouldn't otherwise care if they want someone slain. I once accidentally RDMed someone because someone started shooting, and then Tlulu asked me why. The problem is I was already muted, and didn't respond in chat fast enough so she slayed me.

I just want to play this game without the constant yelling of some admin asking everyone stupid questions. None of the other admins are as near annoying as Tlulu, and they don't slay people for not killing enough traitors (her requirement was 2). It is pretty frustrating trying to find someone who is obviously camping, then getting slain the next round because you couldn't find them. Not to mention this might make people new to Garrry's Mod hate the server.

I hope you understand my frustration when playing on your server. Other than Tlulu being an admin, things are great.

P.S. Your rules on saying ****got and retard are way too strict in my opinion. Why not just let some things go. The internet will always have trolls, so no need to make a big fuss over a word used by 12 year olds in middle school. Just learn to deal with it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:17:53 AM by Cow »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: Tlulu - Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:36:02 AM »
I was simply doing my job.

First slay on Cow (I did not slay him, Full Metal did): Did not have 2 kills by time run out as a T
Second slay: RDM'd an innocent and lied (Even showed him damagelogs to prove this)

Cow, other admins were saying they were going to mute/gag you for trolling us. I told them not to. You were constantly saying you were going to report me, saying that I was a bad admin, and questioning every single admin decision, regardless of whether it was me or not.

You are also week-banned for RDM and leave. Enjoy your ban.

If anyone thinks I am lying, ask the five other admins who were there during this time. Doctor, Nurse, Nelth, Arth, Fullmetal..

EDIT: Holydeath was there, too. And when Arth was bitching you out, I told him to stop, and to respect all players. I did that on YOUR behalf.

And the slay I did on your friend, that was also not me. He was at the bottom of the map, and I explained to him that we are not allowed to teleport during a round. It was simply bad luck that he was glitched down there because of other players shooting the windows. I explained that to him, and gagged him after he continued to fight me on it.

Again, only doing my job.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:59:20 AM by Waffuls the Huntress »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:36:02 AM »

Offline arth987

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 05:45:28 AM »
Dude... Really... All you have been doing is trolling especially admins. Whatever she did I'm sure was necessary.

Offline Bokin0

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 05:53:15 AM »
It is pretty frustrating trying to find someone who is obviously camping, then getting slain the next round because you couldn't find them.
Not being in basement on 67th ≠ obviously camping. I was running around outside the entire round.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 05:56:13 AM »
Just pointing out things.

I understand that she (Tlulu) might have been bored watching us walk around looking for someone camping, but that doesn't give her the right to slay us all. The game has a time limit for that purpose. Another player (Birdeh) also thought that this was very stupid.

I did not slay you on this, another admin did. I slayed Birdeh because he ran out the time with not enough kills, too.

Tlulu is also constantly talking in the chat asking people if they want the person who may or may not have purposely RDM'd them slain. I have no problem with slaying RDMers, but Tlulu is really annoying after each round asking a shit load of questions about why someone killed someone and then asking people who wouldn't otherwise care if they want someone slain.

..I'm bad for doing my job?

I once accidentally RDMed someone because someone started shooting, and then Tlulu asked me why. The problem is I was already muted, and didn't respond in chat fast enough so she slayed me.

No, you told me that you did not RDM. I showed you in damagelogs that you did, and that person requested a slay on you. I have the damagelogs, but I don't have a picture of it.

Here it is in text format: (I realize this is not proof, since text can be changed, but I am honest when I say this is not tampered with. Cow was not near Adam as he was mass-RDM'ing.)

01:03.31 - DMG:  Cow [innocent] damaged Kris [innocent] for 6 dmg
01:03.35 - DMG:  pαη¢αкє ninja xD [innocent] damaged Gunner [innocent] for 15 dmg
01:03.37 - DMG:  Cow [innocent] damaged Kris [innocent] for 11 dmg
01:03.66 - DMG:  pαη¢αкє ninja xD [innocent] damaged Kris [innocent] for 8 dmg
01:03.71 - DMG:  Adam [detective] damaged (=CG=)Bokino [innocent] for 20 dmg
01:03.73 - DMG:  pαη¢αкє ninja xD [innocent] damaged Kris [innocent] for 15 dmg
01:03.76 - DMG:  Cow [innocent] damaged Kris [innocent] for 6 dmg
01:03.80 - DMG:  pαη¢αкє ninja xD [innocent] damaged Cow [innocent] for 8 dmg
01:04.36 - KILL: Cow [innocent] killed Kris [innocent]

and they don't slay people for not killing enough traitors (her requirement was 2).

This is in the rules. I told you several times to read them. Again, I did not slay you that round.

P.S. Your rules on saying ****got and retard are way too strict in my opinion.

Again, these are the rules, and I simply enforce them. The kid I pmuted was saying it over mic, so I muted him, then spammed it in chat, so I decided to pgag him.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 06:27:35 AM »
The amount of stupidity that is radiating off of this thread had literally pulled me into it.

Traitors, if they waste the timer and don't get any kills, automatically are given a slay.
As an admin, regardless of whether a person ASKS for a slay, should take initiative and ask the person if they want the person who RDM'd them slain.
They make traitor weapons/devices to find innocents for a reason. No offence, but sometimes shit happens. 13 (ish?) minutes is plenty of time to get at least 1 or 2 kills as a traitor...

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 06:36:35 AM »
The amount of stupidity that is radiating off of this thread had literally pulled me into it.

Traitors, if they waste the timer and don't get any kills, automatically are given a slay.
As an admin, regardless of whether a person ASKS for a slay, should take initiative and ask the person if they want the person who RDM'd them slain.
They make traitor weapons/devices to find innocents for a reason. No offence, but sometimes shit happens. 13 (ish?) minutes is plenty of time to get at least 1 or 2 kills as a traitor...

It's 8 minutes. 13 is when a server has OT set, and we do not.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 06:42:56 AM »
Close enough. 8 minutes is still enough time to get kills.
(hasn't been on the server in over a month)

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline caboose74

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 07:59:39 AM »
TLULU ADMIN ABUSE PLZ SLAP HER

cow was trolling, rdming , he was slay for good reason +1

Offline (no name)

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 08:50:53 AM »
im pretty sure noone abused powers all admins(im not one)know what there doing im pretty sure cow is just saying things to get people in trouble.

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 09:29:57 AM »
Protip cow buy a radar it helps.
You do realize that there is admin chat therefore if someone wants someone slain they will use that usually which means you won't see if they asked for a slay or not.
I've personally had to mute you before for using homophobic language.
If he's week banned I say keep him banned.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 10:35:31 AM »
The rules come up when you join the server, expecting them to be followed is a no brainer, just need to read them when you join.

Also if you think us banning the word ***got is stupid, then you need to do some growing up buddy, its not the kind of word to throw around regardless of who your with or what you do.

and one more thing here is you page and your ID

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kremington/

STEAM_0:0:47405444
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:51:55 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cow

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 02:22:13 PM »

Yeah, I have 8 minutes. Why the hell is an admin slaying multiple people for not killing enough traitors? There is 8 minutes on the clock so that traitors don't waste more time than that. Sorry that we couldn't find the last innocent. I bet if Tlulu was one of those three people left she wouldn't have done anything. We all have to watch traitors fail at points, but there is no need to be slaying people for having a bad round. IMO that is just the admin mad that the game isn't going faster so they can play the next round. I consider that to be admin abuse since we didn't do anything to break the rules.

So how is an admin killing multiple people because they had a bad round not considered admin abuse?

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 02:37:36 PM »

Yeah, I have 8 minutes. Why the hell is an admin slaying multiple people for not killing enough traitors? There is 8 minutes on the clock so that traitors don't waste more time than that. Sorry that we couldn't find the last innocent. I bet if Tlulu was one of those three people left she wouldn't have done anything. We all have to watch traitors fail at points, but there is no need to be slaying people for having a bad round. IMO that is just the admin mad that the game isn't going faster so they can play the next round. I consider that to be admin abuse since we didn't do anything to break the rules.

So how is an admin killing multiple people because they had a bad round not considered admin abuse?

This is all called for, When a traitor gets less than two kills, They will be slain, there isn't really any excuse, you just have to take the punishment, Also, if you can't find them you obviously didn't buy yourself a radar, which is -most of the time- a necessity.

I suggest you read the rules before you complain, there's no point in fighting a rule blatantly pointed out.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:44:20 PM by adk123 »
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »
8 minutes is a long time to have to sit and wait for the round to end, the slay was entirely justified. Plus the traitors have an item that shows you where they are every 30 seconds, if you are that bad you are gonna get slayed.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal