Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I've been banned over a year and it says 1 week please help unban me abbe  (Read 4552 times)

Offline Old Crow

well can i be unbanned it said for me 1 week yesterday well can i get unbanned please Meme8

You're making this one week thing up, it wouldn't have told you a week anywhere yesterday as you were permanently banned about a year ago.  There is no where that tells you how long your ban is except for sourcebans, and that says it is permanent.

Yes it was certainly a imported ban, so it seems like you are lying sir, I suggest the ban stays.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nelth

Lying on a ban appeal, seriously?

I vote for the ban to stay.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline abbe321123

hey pez gaming banned me because of a lie someone said i RDMED but i didnt someone shooted a guy and i killed him then another guy was trying to shoot me so i killed him thats not rdm right ? i didnt do anything wrong >:/

Offline Ashes Relandi

Either way, you LIED on your appeal to get unbanned since it was perm.
Lying on your appeal will most likely get you banned, but its tower's decision but basing off the fact that you lied, most chances its going to be denied

On a side note, Why was he permed a year ago?

Offline Blackllama

Either way, you LIED on your appeal to get unbanned since it was perm.
Lying on your appeal will most likely get you banned, but its tower's decision but basing off the fact that you lied, most chances its going to be denied

On a side note, Why was he permed a year ago?
There is no reason on sourcebans because it was an imported ban.  Bunch of old bans got imported when we switched to sourcebans.

Probably was RDM, at least that's what he says.

Offline Jorgen

Wait wait, I think I remember this shit.
You got banned once for a week I believe, then you came back and went all crazy rage quit, and rdmed like shit. After that we permaed you. This is from the beginning of my HA career or maybe even a few days before that.
I think this ban even predates our first sourceban, I think this one might even have a hard copy in the server files.

Also real quick math there buddy, july the 17th would make it less than a year not more... Did you flunk math or something?

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 06:46:19 PM by Jorgen »

Offline abbe321123

Why would i lie? and you got any proof that im lieng? and im not lieng cause i really want to play in this server its my favo TTT server and why would i lie and its so important to me i like this server and friends are playing with me TTT in conjoint is the best TTT ever and if ya want to take it away from me thats a big sadness well im going to keep on trying to get unbanned if ya dont trust me i don't care but i really really really want to play on it and if ya dont unban me i don't know what to do but ill try all my best to get unbanned well soo im not unbanned :/.....................

Abbe P.S im watching this post everyday maybe every hr to just to see if i get unbanned remember that making ppl get pain :/ meme1

Offline Old Crow

Why would i lie? and you got any proof that im lieng? and im not lieng cause i really want to play in this server its my favo TTT server and why would i lie and its so important to me i like this server and friends are playing with me TTT in conjoint is the best TTT ever and if ya want to take it away from me thats a big sadness well im going to keep on trying to get unbanned if ya dont trust me i don't care but i really really really want to play on it and if ya dont unban me i don't know what to do but ill try all my best to get unbanned well soo im not unbanned :/.....................

Abbe P.S im watching this post everyday maybe every hr to just to see if i get unbanned remember that making ppl get pain :/ meme1

1 its an imported ban, you got permabanned and for over a year you did not care until now?? Jorgen seems to remember you so that does not help

2 LYING, not lieing

3 you attitude seems to be one for trying to make us feel bad for you getting yourself permabanned, it does not help your cause.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

If you are telling the truth, where did you see the one week think yesterday?  Simple question.

And yeah Jorgen, looks like it was before sourcebans as it looks like it was imported.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

You got banned once for a week I believe, then you came back and went all crazy rage quit, and rdmed like shit. After that we permaed you. This is from the beginning of my HA career or maybe even a few days before that.
I think this ban even predates our first sourceban, I think this one might even have a hard copy in the server files.

Also real quick math there buddy, july the 17th would make it less than a year not more... Did you flunk math or something?

I actually think I remember this. Who banned him?

Offline Jorgen

I actually think I remember this. Who banned him?
I think it was either me or you, but I think it was me. I believe I banned trough the ftp actually, so it must've been after I got HA.

Offline Dinomoto

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here or not, but I recognise abbe, so I just had to post.

Anyway, I remember a person named abbe getting banned a few times, he/she/it was a problem player, rdming quite a fair bit and I think there was abit of celebration after he/she/it got banned for good.
Alas, this was indeed long ago and my memory is abit cloudy concerning ban victims, but I do recognise abbe and am fairly certain, he's not worth the light of day.
Phim Bogason

Offline Wholegrain

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here or not, but I recognise abbe, so I just had to post.

Anyway, I remember a person named abbe getting banned a few times, he/she/it was a problem player, rdming quite a fair bit and I think there was abit of celebration after he/she/it got banned for good.
Alas, this was indeed long ago and my memory is abit cloudy concerning ban victims, but I do recognise abbe and am fairly certain, he's not worth the light of day.

as an old admin and a friend I would take your word over this abbe person any day

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

> implying that not playing on our ttt server is causing you physical pain

This appeal is just about cleared up now I think. There have been input from a few people that say he's was a problem player and he was permabanned for mass rdm / ragequit. I believe that this should get locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline abbe321123

Soo i wont get  unbanned or can we make a deal somehow ?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal