Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I've been banned over a year and it says 1 week please help unban me abbe  (Read 4553 times)

Offline abbe321123

PLEASE HELP i've been banned for over a year and it says im only banned for a week please help this is my favo server and i rdmd cause i got banned over a year ago :(((

my name is Abbe meme1

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

First of all put this in the proper format. Second of all if you were only banned for a week why wouldn't you post this after the week was up?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline caboose74

^ this

Offline abbe321123

cause i quited to play TTT untill now  Meme8 now unban me please

Offline Boxman

That awkward moment when I think I remember you?

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Coreybush11

Follow this format: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Using the  Meme8 face won't help your appeal.

Offline Blackllama

cause i quited to play TTT untill now  Meme8 now unban me please

Put it into proper format
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Or you're not going to get unbanned.

EDIT: Too late corey already said it sadface D:

Offline abbe321123

can someone add me so he can help me i don't know where to post :/ its ban appeal format

1. Who were you banned by: i don't know it was a long time ago.
2. Why were you banned: cause i rdmed.
3. What server where you banned from: conjointgaming garrysmod TTT iv'e only tried on conjoint but i think in every server you have.
4. What date and/or time around were you banned: i was banned im not sure but near 2011 july about 17 not sure.
5. Steam ID: My name: sanafers123 nickname: abbe
6. Your in game name: like i said abbe XD
7. Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031181318
8. Additional comments: PLEASE HELP i've been banned for over a year and it says im only banned for a week please help this is my favo server and i rdmd cause i got banned over a year ago ((

my name is Abbe

Offline abbe321123

can someone add me so he can help me i don't know where to post :/ its ban appeal format

1. Who were you banned by: i don't know it was a long time ago.
2. Why were you banned: cause i rdmed.
3. What server where you banned from: conjointgaming garrysmod TTT iv'e only tried on Garrys mod TTT but i think in every server you have.
4. What date and/or time around were you banned: i was banned im not sure but near 2011 july about 17 not sure.
5. Steam ID: My name: sanafers123 nickname: abbe
6. Your in game name: like i said abbe XD
7. Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031181318
8. Additional comments: PLEASE HELP i've been banned for over a year and it says im only banned for a week please help this is my favo server and i rdmd cause i got banned over a year ago ((

my name is Abbe

Offline Yahtzee

-1 this guys grammar is beyond annoying.

Offline Blackllama

SteamID is actually STEAM_0:0:35457795
To get your steam ID go in a game, type status in console, and it will list everybody's.

How does it say you were only banned for a week?  Where does it say that?  It is listed as a permaban.

-1 this guys grammar is beyond annoying.
^ This guys useless posts are beyond annoying.

Offline abbe321123

well can i be unbanned it said for me 1 week yesterday well can i get unbanned please Meme8

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

well can i be unbanned it said for me 1 week yesterday well can i get unbanned please Meme8

As we've told you before, that face will not help you. Really, it only hurts you. And begging, begging, begging, begging, begging.. This takes time, I don't even think our HA has responded to this yet.

Have some patience and stop spamming your appeal with that face. It's seriously NOT helping you.

Offline Old Crow

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

You're making this one week thing up, it wouldn't have told you a week anywhere yesterday as you were permanently banned about a year ago.  There is no where that tells you how long your ban is except for sourcebans, and that says it is permanent.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal