Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Athlonz  (Read 9301 times)

Offline Pancake Of Doom

Re: Athlonz
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 09:43:08 AM »
There was a reason that the admin team agreed to the punishment you were given. You  personally attacked a massive amount of people, most notably waffuls with a bunch of sexist BS. If you get unbanned, I will be watching for your familiar ways of flaming more than anything. I didn't believe the hacking video anyway.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2012, 11:06:32 AM »
So if I can contribute to this thread, I've done countless things to try to prove my point, despite that, I think, and it felt like, 2 admins were utterly against me, trying to push forward to ban me no matter what. it felt weird to be banned for "hacking", I was everyday on the TTT, until that day, I think tendovi was even better than me most of the time, he was never questioned whatsoever. all of that happened in a matter of seconds, zip zap zoop we decide athlonz, A well known regular player is now an hacker...  Meme8

I'll be the first to say that Tendovvi was constantly accused of hacking. Typically a complaint once every month, if not less. He and Waffuls made it blatant and very apparent that he was not hacking and just spent way too much time playing on Gmod/css/whatever. I've got a few demos of Tendovvi where it LOOKS like he's hacking only because he got 6 headshots during a traitor round. Problem is that his movements are way too fluid for it to be hacking. Anyway, point being that you both were accused. Falsely, may I add...

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2012, 11:06:32 AM »

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2012, 12:05:31 PM »
There was a reason that the admin team agreed to the punishment you were given. You  personally attacked a massive amount of people, most notably waffuls with a bunch of sexist BS. If you get unbanned, I will be watching for your familiar ways of flaming more than anything. I didn't believe the hacking video anyway.

It was one of the least priority of all, I don't have this kind of problem on any other TTT servers, and if I did nag that many people, to be honnest I was not that much aware of it and i'm sorry of it, I played the way I played pretty much, had fun overall, everytime I would quit the game, It would just end there, never had a big "stop nagging me" or anything like that, If you percieve it a way, you would have to tell me on-sight.

(LAST WORDS) ]AthlonZ []-R.G-[]: I wished you guys speak french--

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2012, 01:45:55 PM »
Now that everyone has had their voices heard in this thread can we please get a verdict?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2012, 02:39:11 PM »

It was one of the least priority of all, I don't have this kind of problem on any other TTT servers, and if I did nag that many people, to be honnest I was not that much aware of it and i'm sorry of it, I played the way I played pretty much, had fun overall, everytime I would quit the game, It would just end there, never had a big "stop nagging me" or anything like that, If you percieve it a way, you would have to tell me on-sight.

Im confused then. Why the hell did you troll people on CG then if you don't do it on other TTT servers? You were quite terrible to alot of our regulars and as many have pointed out especially to Waffles. If you get kicks for trying to make people rage and personal attacks against them, I see no reason for you returning.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2012, 01:00:44 PM »

Im confused then. Why the hell did you troll people on CG then if you don't do it on other TTT servers? You were quite terrible to alot of our regulars and as many have pointed out especially to Waffles. If you get kicks for trying to make people rage and personal attacks against them, I see no reason for you returning.

The thing is, some might percieved it that way, I was not there to troll anyone, in which specific way you tell me I "trolled" ?, I find it sad tho that nobody would tell me in advance, I never got a kick out of it 0_o what happened in-game was inbound of what was acceptable unless you have a list of things that i've done so bad that I should not come back, forever and ever till the end of time ? I do not change the way I play because i'm out of CG specificaly, I've been playing in differant server since and no other server's community complained about that trolling you are talking about, and I was a regular since 1.5 years so far, if in the last month of my gaming I was getting too annoying, thats one thing, and that's a perma-ban to your eyes? would I really, really make that much effort to come back and troll? you are to be kidding me, I would have let it go, I enjoy play in CG's TTT that's it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:06:35 PM by Athlonz2012 »

(LAST WORDS) ]AthlonZ []-R.G-[]: I wished you guys speak french--

Offline caboose74

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »
can someone give me a link of the prouf of him hacking ?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2012, 08:32:43 PM »
can someone give me a link of the prouf of him hacking ?
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6313.0

This was the thread, it is buried somewhere in there.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »
What you did here was basically on the line if not starting to cross it. You personally attacks alot of players, and if anybody said anything against you, you would start up a war with them. I know I have personally muted you countless times, and I'm sure its the same for Black, Cortez, Tower and Waffles.

Is trolling worth a permaban? Yes, it depends on the amount of trolling, and brother you were getting there, then the hacking thing happens and you were put on probation, so instead of trying to be good, you continued your ways, then avoided the mute.

What I sense from you however is a lack of admitting to your mistakes. I'm not sure how you don't consider some of the things you did on the server trolling (personal attacks against specific players) I understand its a foreign concept today to admit to doing something wrong, but it's not that hard to say some mistakes were made.

I'm with Cortez in making perma bans permanent, if anything you should be the last exception to this rule (just a thought) regardless of what I have said in my past posts here, I am willing to forgive, but only under the condition that things change. If you started acting out again, started attacking players, then there is quite a problem at that point.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2012, 12:37:08 AM »
My 2 cents: You sir, troll. A lot. I witnessed some.  (Yup, I DO pop up on servers, even games I hate to play, such as TTT. ) 
It really was not the hacking.  It was the attitude.  Did you hack? I would not be surprised.   Was there enough proof? Well, if a HA says there was hacking, there probably was hacking...
Did you troll, act abusive, and rage against admin? Yup.   
Do I favor your return?  No.   CG has been fun, and quite nice, since the house cleaning you were a part of.
Should a person who knows a CL get preferential treatment?  Absolutely not.
WG, I am calling the vote.  It will be Saturday. All CL and HA active, or wanting to vote will have a pm to respond to. 
Questions? Refer to the permaban unban process, listed in the sticky in this section of the forum.

Cadaver

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2012, 12:53:14 AM »
i personally take offense when you say if the HA said there was hacking that there was probably hacking.  Meme10

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2012, 01:00:25 AM »
I don't care if he is unbanned. But he needs to be on probation for an extended period. The hacking charge was indeed BS.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2012, 01:45:46 AM »
i personally take offense when you say if the HA said there was hacking that there was probably hacking.  Meme10
Well don't take offense.  You know you weren't hacking so it doesn't matter.

People make mistakes, that is that.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2012, 03:24:05 AM »
well the link for the demo is broken :( if someone still have the demo and could give me a link it's would be appreciated :)

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »
Cadaver doesn't want you in CG and with the new setup of rules in CG just him not wanting you back is enough and their is nothing I nor anyone else can do.

I'm sorry buddy I tried

*DENIED
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:29:13 AM by Wholegrain »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal