Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Athlonz  (Read 9299 times)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Athlonz
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 08:50:59 PM »
Like I said though, if the ban isn't legitimate unban them but we should not unban people where the reasons are legitimate. Second chances are for weekbans, not permabans. Also I'm not saying he should be banned for being an asshole but I'm saying he should stay banned for being an asshole not to mention many people think he is/was hacking.

To be honest CG doesn't need any trolls...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
@WG: its a possibly that yes we find many people are trolls, but all the TTT admins know he would do it bad, I'm sure I could find some of the pictures of him trolling if you want me to as an example.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2012, 11:52:14 PM »
CG  thinks EVERYONE is a troll nowadays

True, but athlonz is a troll.  Seriously.  Anyway, if CLs decide to unban then that is that, but if he starts being dumb I will right there saying I told you so.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2012, 11:57:08 PM »
CG  thinks EVERYONE is a troll nowadays

True, but athlonz is a troll.  Seriously.  Anyway, if CLs decide to unban then that is that, but if he starts being dumb I will right there saying I told you so.
Then we ban him again. XP

This will then mean. that a player who was perma should prolly stay perma unless certain circumstances take place.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 12:56:19 AM »
Since no one seems to be paying any attention to them

The events:
1. He was banned for hacking
2. He was put on probation because the video was poor quality  so his friends blamed that for him snapping to people and got him off pban and put on probation
3. He was warned not to break any more rules for a month.
4. We gave him a mute (I believe it was only 1 that day) rather than a straight ban as a warning. He avoided the mute so rather than pmute we pbanned.

How I see it:
He was warned not to break rules as he was on a month's probation. 1 month. He was banned not even a week later. He decided to troll more than usual in the last few days. He was given a chance with a mute rather than straight ban. He decided to rejoin to avoid the mute (as a long time player he'd know that was against the rules). This shows he doesn't give a damn about the servers but instead just wants to troll CG some more.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:00:06 AM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Leomire

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 03:22:56 AM »
All I see is we have no real permanent banning guidelines. We ban some people for this and some people not for this. I think we need to set down a guideline that we follow no matter what and just leave the bans at that...

On Topic: I personally never had problems with Athlonz in my time with him. I enjoyed 90% of my encounters with him, except for when he killed me when i was a T >.<

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2012, 01:54:34 AM »
i dont know this player, however im going to put in my two sense as a player that was accused of hacking due do a misunderstanding. i was unbanned after my appeal without probation because i was not hacking. if the demo could not prove the fact that he was hacking and it was appealed properly why was he put on probation. i think he deserved the regular ban for avoiding a mute. he already served that time.

i am not saying that i am all knowing of this situation but what i am saying that this is the opinion of a person that was in a very similar situation to him.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2012, 02:30:17 AM »
i dont know this player
You don't know Athlonz because you haven't been around nearly enough to. Probably a little less active than the majority responding as well.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
i dont know this player
You don't know Athlonz because you haven't been around nearly enough to. Probably a little less active than the majority responding as well.

i dont see how anything you just said has anything to do with the topic at hand

Offline Boxman

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »
i dont know this player

I had already put my input into the thread a few pages back. It'd be a bit redundant to restate anything. I was responding to something they said. I'm allowed to do that, even if you don't see the relevance in it.

(Jussayin')

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2012, 05:33:00 PM »
i dont know this player

I had already put my input into the thread a few pages back. It'd be a bit redundant to restate anything. I was responding to something they said. I'm allowed to do that, even if you don't see the relevance in it.
I think his point was he doesn't know him and there is no reason for you to go around explaining to people why they don't know things, as it is kind of a waste of effort.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2012, 05:58:38 PM »
I guess it could give an outside perspective
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »
Well, I am actually quite frustrated right now, but I guess that one will be directed towards what I am frustrated at later on.

As I remember it Athlonz personal attacked a shit ton of the admins on the server at the time and whenever he had a falling out with some1 he would harrass them everytime they came on. If that is something you want to introduce back into a game like this then go ahead, but it ain't gonna bring anything but drama into the picture.

The biggest reason he was even looked into most of the time was that he was a huge douche and then people looked for anything to put him away. I saw the demos they might not have been conclusive but hey they weren't complete bogus either. Hey I get it when he likes you then he is a cool guy, hell he never did me anything but I am not going to defend the guy I heard too much shit from too many people to do so.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »
Basically, the aimbot punishment was weird and the whole thing was iffy as there was no clear consensus on whether or not he was hacking.

So if you want to go unban him for that do it.

But unless he cleans up his act he is only going to get banned later on for his attitude..  At least then the reason will be justifie and we can just let this all go.

Offline Athlonz2012

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
So if I can contribute to this thread, I've done countless things to try to prove my point, despite that, I think, and it felt like, 2 admins were utterly against me, trying to push forward to ban me no matter what. it felt weird to be banned for "hacking", I was everyday on the TTT, until that day, I think tendovi was even better than me most of the time, he was never questioned whatsoever. all of that happened in a matter of seconds, zip zap zoop we decide athlonz, A well known regular player is now an hacker...  Meme8

Tendovvi posted a video of himself on youtube, I think it was something like 10 headshots with the silenced sniper, against the choppy laggy video the original banners posted, you add some lag and you've got an yourself an "hacker", why doesn't he get the same treatment as me then? the whole "AthlonZ  is a blatant hacker..." by several admins it shows lack of respect nontheless, accusing someone of something when the proof was rejected...? Facts doesn't lie, opinions does.

Some of the people in this thread seems to push into everyone's head that I was hacking when I never did in my entire life. I will put that aside, obviously the act of stating this fact does not help anyway out, how many people complained against me as much as some are doing right now, Like I said I was everyday on the TTT pretty much, how in the world would I troll as much as you intend to project, I'm oftenly first ranked in most of the TTT servers I still play on. I was aware the TMP was so OP at the time too, I've got a picture in my steam profile with 12 kills, In CG's TTT, while i was still unbanned, with the TMP alone.

So, To get the big picture, I would sugest to all of you to come play and spend time with me on
Administrator Comment Seriously, why dont you violate a forum rule while commenting on your own ban? I will comment on you in my own post... Cadaver
servers', i'm most of the time online on steam as well and i'm fully 100% open for discussion either in-game or on steam.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:14:42 AM by Cadaver »

(LAST WORDS) ]AthlonZ []-R.G-[]: I wished you guys speak french--

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal