Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Athlonz  (Read 9300 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Athlonz
« on: June 19, 2012, 02:33:42 AM »
I want to make a personal appeal to get athlonz unbanned

He was banned more than 6 months ago on a bogus charge and was put on probation afterwards and soon perma banned for a simple avoiding a mute

basically he was perma banned for avoiding a mute when you look at it (the whole he was hacking was such BS it is like me finally after all this time saying TENDOVI HACKS BECAUSE HE IS GOOD.  He was a regular and I have had a few people also talking to me on steam asking for his ban appeal.

Anyways I say unban him and let him start a new if worse comes to worse you have to type no more than 2 words and a digit (!ban athlonz 0)

He did have an attitude when people were accusing him of aimbot and it could have been handled better but honestly a perma ban for being mad about a bogus accusation and a mute avoid.

As it stands the ban is 6 months which if you look at it fits the charges and he has done his time

I have played with him once or twice as well one of them on our jailbreak server (sourcebans is not enabled yet for JB and only 4 other CG members were on)

anyways CG what do you think?  I say give him another chance but I want to get the input from others before I talk to Inject and Jorgen

Offline Old Crow

Re: Athlonz
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:39:26 AM »
I would be willing to let him come back if he does not troll. I feel that was a big problem with him, esp on the TTT server with personal attacks against reg players, so much so that I had to personally mute him probably 5 times before he got banned.

If his attitude is improved then why not, but if he starts up his old ways again he most certainly should be rebanned.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:39:26 AM »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 02:40:21 AM »
i agree, he did the time

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 03:27:31 AM »
He was perma banned once before; from my understanding this means you can never be unbanned or something.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 03:34:46 AM »
He was perma banned once before; from my understanding this means you can never be unbanned or something.

all CL leaders have to agree for an unban although I want it to be 2/3 or 3/4 but for now it is all (me inject and jorgen as cadaver is not here right now)

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 03:42:49 AM »
i thought they put him on like caution status then all of a sudden something happen and he got perma. might have to look through all of this again. XP

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 04:31:57 AM »
i thought they put him on like caution status then all of a sudden something happen and he got perma. might have to look through all of this again. XP

he got perma banned for avoiding a mute

he was on probation because of a bogus reason

He was falsely accused of aimbot than put on probation to which he avoided a mute and was perma banned.

Although the admin that did it was very well level headed the reason for such harsh punishment was because he was on probation which goes back to the false accusation of aimbot

before that incident I knew him for quite some time and never had 1 problem with him

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 05:21:26 AM »
The entire punishment was bullshit.  If he was hacking, he shouldn't have been put on probation.

If he wasn't hacking, he was falsely banned.

Either way we're wrong.  What was the point of that anyway?

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 09:28:21 AM »
Actually he was banned for hacking. My computer did not record it well so it was choppy. It was clear he was snapping to heads even ones of dead bodies. He got off because of poor quality and not a long enough recording. People knew he was a regular and wanted to let him off despite the fact that all he does is troll and push admins.

He is not a player who should be welcomed in CG.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 10:05:07 AM »
Athlonz was an alright guy to play with for a while but he started to troll quite a bit and intentionally try and piss people off which is not a person we need here. I never really new that he got permanently banned while on probation for avoiding mute and to tell the truth I can't entirely agree with that. In my opinion if you're on probation you should only get banned for doing something worth banning but in the long run I think that if Towersheep thinks he should stay banned, he should.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 10:19:39 AM »
For the record, I was against the probation.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 11:31:41 AM »
look at it like this

he was already banned for 6 months

and we have him on what

trolling to a certain degree and avoiding a mute

A rare punishment these days for those two

anyways I will confer with the other leaders and if he is unbanned and breaks the rules he will be punished according to the rules (breaks x rule he takes x punishment) 

if he is a bad egg it would not be terrible for us to re instate the ban

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 12:00:14 PM »
I yell at you for things like this. I won't yell this time.

He was blatantly hacking. Due to poor video quality people were willing to believe that the video was laggy over him being snappy. He literally snapped from head to head, one of which was a dead guy falling his mouse tracked right until the body blocked his view. The hacking was not bogus, the video was just not enough for some people.

Actually that day he was going to be pmuted but he was banned for rdm/leave. Not avoiding a mute as avoiding a mute is NOT bannable. "getting" is the reason listed. I may be wrong maybe old crow (who banned him) knows but i'm 90% sure it was for an rdm/leave on 67th way.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:03:21 PM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »

He was blatantly hacking. Due to poor video quality people were willing to believe that the video was laggy over him being snappy. He literally snapped from head to head, one of which was a dead guy falling his mouse tracked right until the body blocked his view. The hacking was not bogus, the video was just not enough for some people.

Actually that day he was going to be pmuted but he was banned for rdm/leave. Not avoiding a mute as avoiding a mute is NOT bannable. "getting" is the reason listed. I may be wrong maybe old crow (who banned him) knows but i'm 90% sure it was for an rdm/leave on 67th way.

I was informed it was avoiding a mute but I may be wrong

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 12:52:32 PM »

No remember he got muted on island for attacking other players, then left and rejoined twice to avoid it. I asked you for a green light and you said yes (you were on the server at the time)

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 12:52:32 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal