Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Towersheep  (Read 10811 times)

Offline Liam Neeson

Re: Towersheep
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2012, 01:45:34 AM »
We seem to be turning this thread into a rage war, which is quite pathetic concerning that the issue has ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

Well the threads purpose of title is along the lines of "Did or is Towersheep admin abusing"

Some still think he did so to them the issue isn't resolved.

I have no coral or input much to this topic I've already stated my points but that's all.

quickly someone get inject some coral and bring a dictionary too
quarrel (he had to look it up too)

fake

Offline Boxman

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2012, 02:03:21 AM »
We seem to be turning this thread into a rage war, which is quite pathetic concerning that the issue has ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

Well the threads purpose of title is along the lines of "Did or is Towersheep admin abusing"

I have no coral or input much to this topic I've already stated my points but that's all.

fake

This entire thread is nothing more than a personal attack on one another... Why is this even happening?

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2012, 02:03:21 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2012, 02:35:54 AM »

fake

This entire thread is nothing more than a personal attack on one another... Why is this even happening?
That wasn't a personal attack that was a joke.

In fact I don't see any personal attacks going on. You people are to quick to scream "MOMMY HES MAKING FUN OF ME" well knock it off -_-
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2012, 02:44:31 AM »
Alec I was kind of wondering where that "Some changes that could be made" thread came from and quite frankly that's pathetic. Obviously quite a few of those suggestions were cause of the mishap on ventrillo and the fact that you didn't come right out and make an admin abuse thread or whatever is sad. If you need to say your peace but do it directly.
Alec pointed this post out sorry I glossed over it.

But as a side note, what the hell are you talking about? What are you even talking about don't fucking TLDR Do not fucking post shit if your not even going to read his thread has nothing to do with that and most of the adjustments are forum adjustments which have nothing to do with tower at all perhaps the incident tower had on vent sparked him to anger but I doubt it was the soul reason of the posting of the thread. The points and comments of his thread and valid opinions granted I do not agree with all of them some actually make quite a bit of sense however that is neither hear nor there as it is unrelated from this topic.

Keep on topic.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Dante

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 02:50:37 AM »
Yeah I didnt Make an Abuse Thread Against Tower Sheep Because Thinking About Making One Makes Me Feel Dirty/Bad/Guilty and I really Didnt want to cause Drama, but now I just... idk. I think Tower Needs A Brake, Hes Perma-Gagged 2 people and Perma-Banned one. Two Of which were obviously Joking Around Or Talking To Somone Else. Another Thing This: Im Only Human reason is Bull, Being Human Shouldnt Be the answer to alot Of Abuse Stuff, But For Some Reason it is. And For Those That Dont Know What Happened in vent, this is what happened.
1) Talking To Liam, Artix, And Irish, JOKINGLY saying Doom 3 and League Of Legends Deserve To Be Game Of The Century.
2) Start Countering their arguments with Worse Arguments(On Purpose)
3) Start Saying How Doom 3 Is Beast And Better Then Half-Life and Resident: Evil
4) Get Kicked With Response of: Fix Your Fucking Mic And Shut The Fuck Up. In Ventrillo General Chat/Lounge Mind you.
5) Go figuring Towa Or Inject Did it, then find out multiple people were kicked so I figured, Glitch or accident.
6) Start Talking With the again With them again when Liam(?) Finnaly states that I should get Sarcasm Of The Year Award For Being Sarcastic For So long.
7) Me (After I short Delay when everythings quite) Said U mad bro towards Liam(?) But I can See How He Could Have Thought I was Talking To Him.
8) I try to talk to him in steam chat to figure out Why he Permad me From Vent To a Reply Of basically "Fuck Off"
9) He Then Set Himself To Offline Making It so I cant Say Anything.
10) He Then Removes Me, And In the morning When I try to talk to him he stays in Offline Mode, and denies my freind request.
11) I beg Jorgen to Unban Me.
12) I get back on and hang out
13) Tower Gets On, Me Feeling Guilty (IDK Y I WAS) say "Im Sorry For Pissing You Off Yesterday" To Which He Said I hate you and fix your mic.
14) I leave Getting A Head Ache.
15) Log Back On With a massive headache to hear about this thread, Then Go Play D&D To Try and get rid of it. Now Reading This its back...

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2012, 03:09:54 AM »
Yeah I didnt Make an Abuse Thread Against Tower Sheep Because Thinking About Making One Makes Me Feel Dirty/Bad/Guilty and I really Didnt want to cause Drama, but now I just... idk. I think Tower Needs A Brake, Hes Perma-Gagged 2 people and Perma-Banned one. Two Of which were obviously Joking Around Or Talking To Somone Else. Another Thing This: Im Only Human reason is Bull, Being Human Shouldnt Be the answer to alot Of Abuse Stuff, But For Some Reason it is. And For Those That Dont Know What Happened in vent, this is what happened.
1) Talking To Liam, Artix, And Irish, JOKINGLY saying Doom 3 and League Of Legends Deserve To Be Game Of The Century.
2) Start Countering their arguments with Worse Arguments(On Purpose)
3) Start Saying How Doom 3 Is Beast And Better Then Half-Life and Resident: Evil
4) Get Kicked With Response of: Fix Your Fucking Mic And Shut The Fuck Up. In Ventrillo General Chat/Lounge Mind you.
5) Go figuring Towa Or Inject Did it, then find out multiple people were kicked so I figured, Glitch or accident.
6) Start Talking With the again With them again when Liam(?) Finnaly states that I should get Sarcasm Of The Year Award For Being Sarcastic For So long.
7) Me (After I short Delay when everythings quite) Said U mad bro towards Liam(?) But I can See How He Could Have Thought I was Talking To Him.
8) I try to talk to him in steam chat to figure out Why he Permad me From Vent To a Reply Of basically "Fuck Off"
9) He Then Set Himself To Offline Making It so I cant Say Anything.
10) He Then Removes Me, And In the morning When I try to talk to him he stays in Offline Mode, and denies my freind request.
11) I beg Jorgen to Unban Me.
12) I get back on and hang out
13) Tower Gets On, Me Feeling Guilty (IDK Y I WAS) say "Im Sorry For Pissing You Off Yesterday" To Which He Said I hate you and fix your mic.
14) I leave Getting A Head Ache.
15) Log Back On With a massive headache to hear about this thread, Then Go Play D&D To Try and get rid of it. Now Reading This its back...

The things that are wrong with your post
1. I perma-gagged 1 person. I have not perma-banned anyone in quite some time. (I just check source bans and I haven't pbanned in a bit)
2. I said I was sorry to you soon as I joined. I said it to both you and Artix. I asked you again to fix your mic and after you did I said "I have nothing against you now"

The reason I didn't want to talk to you was because I wanted to calm down rather than continue to yell like an idiot. (Yes, me being the idiot).

by Kwaurtz

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »
Okey since none of the CLs wish to do this I will, for the sake of silence, we can convene at a later time about the other things and this I guess.

Towesheep did not directly abuse his admin, an admin can pgag for rejoining it has been like that since I was HA. He has changed the rules to 2 rejoins now, and granted Finnie that second go. So Finnie, act more respectfully towards TS and he will act more respectfully towards you. To TS if you are having a bad day, I know it is hard but try not to administrate to much (because it sounds like a slightly rushed gag which might've been due to emotions).

On all of the other strikes being taken up, please make a separate thread as this is not the place for debating this.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal